HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
A Small Visit - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Small Visit - Page 3 I_voting_barA Small Visit - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
A Small Visit - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Small Visit - Page 3 I_voting_barA Small Visit - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

A Small Visit

Go down 
+3
Zumi
Kirai
Aunt Barajou
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aunt Barajou

Aunt Barajou

A Small Visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Icha Icha Paradise wrote:
Kakashi frowned slightly, remembering her now. He watched as she tried to unbend her elbow, "Since we're allies with the Sand now...I am sorry, for the injury I have caused you."

He smiled a bit, "As I recall, you gave me a few good hits to remember you by. Are you still a ninja?" He asked.

Barajou shook her head, smiling sadly. "Not really... this," she gestured to her elbow, "is a hassle and would just be a burden to anyone I'm working with and to myself."

She waved a hand dismissively, "Don't blame yourself; it was my ignorance..." she paused, grinning, "Anyway, smiles look better on that masked face of yours."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Kirai waved as Nena poofed away and looked at Zumi, an eyebrow raised, "Spy?...Kirai likey." >w>
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Kakashi felt bad, it was because of him this strangely attractive lady wasn't a ninja anymore, she had fought well too...Wait...attractive? >.>

Despite the conversation, Kakashi smiled, "As does on you Barajou-san." He said.

((...Uncle Kakashi? Dx...*Feels old*))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:14 pm

"YUS! THEN WE SHALL!" Zumi announced, punching her fist into the air enthusiastically.

She dragged Kirai and the near comatose Paige over to the nearby bushes where Kakashi and Barajou were chatting amiably and squatted down in them, putting a finger up to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Paige sat quietly like a good little half comatose girl, listening to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Aunt Barajou

Aunt Barajou

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:20 pm

"Ne..." She ran her fingers through her twilight-colored hair nervously, still smiling. "I'd like to talk more, if you're available... maybe over a coffee or some food?" She looked quite hopeful.

And she wanted to put on a show for the three pairs of eyes that peered at them intently. It'd be fun.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Paige nudged Zumi, writing in the dirt that Barajou knew they were watching.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Zumi shook her head silently, grinning. Barajou won't mind, was what her look at Paige said.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Paige grinned and wrote: 'I figured as much but Kashi might.'
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Neh...

'I'll take responsibility if he minds,' she wrote back. 'He's my co-sensei, so... -.-'

Once Zumi set her heart to something, you couldn't stop her till she was either a) reprimanded by a higher authority b) tickled or c) bribed to stop.

Yeah; she sure was stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:40 pm

'Pft, I'll take responsibility. Haha like hell I'll go all day without knowing what happens. this'll be great. XD' The girl grinned, restraining a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:22 pm

Zumi restrained a giggle and looked back at Kakashi, who had suddenly stilled. She frowned, watching him. Is he going to decline...? She felt a sudden burst of anxiousness in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Paige frowned. She hoped Kakashi would accept. From what the girl could tell, Barajou was just completely epic, though not as epic as Cooky but still.

The brunette thought Kakashi was going to say no and it mad her sad.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:21 am

Kirai glared slightly at Kakashi, 'Come on Kakashi. You can do it!'
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:30 am

Aunt Barajou wrote:
"Ne..." She ran her fingers through her twilight-colored hair nervously, still smiling. "I'd like to talk more, if you're available... maybe over a coffee or some food?" She looked quite hopeful.

And she wanted to put on a show for the three pairs of eyes that peered at them intently. It'd be fun.

Kakashi sensed the three and resisted the urge to roll his eye. He smiled at Barajou, "Coffee sounds great." He said, slightly nervous. Hey, when was the last time he had a date anyways?...Uh...=.=

Pakkun, Kakashi's main nin-dog, popped up behind the three girls, "Spying are we?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Paige turned after covering the mouths of the other two girls. In the dirt she wrote: 'If you don't rat us out, I'll make you the best bbq steak you've ever had.'
Back to top Go down
Aunt Barajou

Aunt Barajou

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:59 pm

((*Lulz at Kakashi's comment* What a dateless dork...))

Barajou's face lit up and she smiled genuinely. "Great!" She blinked and looked behind him, grinning. "Where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Pakkun tilted his head as he read the words, "Hm..." 'Kakashi already knows they're here...' He shrugged, "You got yourself a deal, but it isn't my fault if you see things you aren't supposed too." He chuckled and poofed away.

Kakashi took her arm gently, poofing away from the three girls, but not before saying, "How about the dango shop?"
Back to top Go down
Aunt Barajou

Aunt Barajou

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Barajou did a little twiddle-finger wave at the girls in the bushes before poofing away with Kakashi. She laid her other hand on his arm, "It's very nice," she remarked, smiling as she looked around the pristine dango shop.

((Déjà vu, anybody? xDD))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Kirai leapt up from the bushes, leaves sticking in her hair, "They're gone!"

Pff, no duh, Kirai T.T
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Kakashi looked down at her, "...Yes it is," he replied, walking in and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Aunt Barajou

Aunt Barajou

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Barajou sat across from him, flipping through the menu with interest. "Chichi dango... huh..." She looked back up at Kakashi, tilting her head slightly. "How did you know I love dango?" A soft, tinkling laugh passed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 pm

"OMGNOWAI?!?!" Zumi popped out of the bushes likewise. "To the best dango shop in town, then!" And she sped off like a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:58 pm

"Wait Zumi!" Kirai called, speeding after her, "We need diguises!"
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Kakashi scratched the back of his head and looked away, "'Cause you're both sweet?" He mumbled.

D'aawww, what's this? Kakashi trying to flirt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Small Visit
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next