HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
A Small Visit - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Small Visit - Page 2 I_voting_barA Small Visit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
A Small Visit - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Small Visit - Page 2 I_voting_barA Small Visit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

A Small Visit

Go down 
+3
Zumi
Kirai
Aunt Barajou
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chunin
Chunin

A Small Visit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Paige looked around. "Barajou!!!!!! Where hath you gooooooone~!"

The girl bounced around. "Guuuuuys~! I Love you!!!!!!!!"

She somehow managed to glomp all three girls at the same time. This obsession with the 100% cocoa dark chocolate was a little wierd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:30 pm

Zumi burst out laughing as she fell on her ass once more. "Pfft, hahaha..." She looked at Kirai from her spot on the ground, "And answering your question: yes, she does get in trouble. A lot. Barajou-nee-chan was my mother's irresponsible younger sister... she's kinda like my sister now."

"Not a very good role model, eh?" She grinned in jest and ran her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Nena placed a hand on Zumi's shoulder. "Don't worry; my grandma wrestles bears and then eats them."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Aunt Barajou

Aunt Barajou

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:59 pm

The twilight haired woman weaved through the numerous shoppers expertly and smiled at a few shopkeepers, waving. All the stores were so... colorful. She was already in love with this little town.

"I just might have to move here and set up shop," she murmured, grinning. "There are so many nice areas to establish a tea sho--" her self-conversation was interrupted by something muscular and tall. Probably a guy.

She rubbed her nose and continued to stare at said man's chest. "Um... Hi?" She finally looked up at the guy, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:09 pm

[[;w; *pulls out popcorn* OH!! This is the best part!! *watches intensely*]]
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:12 pm

((Am I too late to join in?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Paige| Cooky's Right Hand wrote:
Paige looked around. "Barajou!!!!!! Where hath you gooooooone~!"

The girl bounced around. "Guuuuuys~! I Love you!!!!!!!!"

She somehow managed to glomp all three girls at the same time. This obsession with the 100% cocoa dark chocolate was a little wierd.

Kirai sniffed, "I LOVE YOU TOO~!" She looked at Zumi through Paige's arms, "...And with some mischevious Konoha nins running around..." She let her sentence trail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:19 pm

Aunt Barajou wrote:
The twilight haired woman weaved through the numerous shoppers expertly and smiled at a few shopkeepers, waving. All the stores were so... colorful. She was already in love with this little town.

"I just might have to move here and set up shop," she murmured, grinning. "There are so many nice areas to establish a tea sho--" her self-conversation was interrupted by something muscular and tall. Probably a guy.

She rubbed her nose and continued to stare at said man's chest. "Um... Hi?" She finally looked up at the guy, grinning.

Said man looked down, pausing in turning the page of his beloved book. "Hello. I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Came the deep voice.

He lowered his book and raised his hand to her nose, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aunt Barajou

Aunt Barajou

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:56 am

((You can so join in, Zen! =D))

'Mask?' She thought, already curious. "Ah, my nose is fine.... I'm Barajou!" She held out a hand for him to shake, "What's your name--" She paused, gawking at the book he read.

"Oh my GOD, Icha Icha Paradise is amazing..." she laughed lightly, tilting her head. "Volume six, too... I'm on the third."
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:12 am

Kakashi was momentarily speechless. Another person who had the same passion for Icha Icha Paradise? A girl no less?...Amazing TwT, "You like them?" He asked, then shook his head and took her hand, "Kakashi Hatake. I haven't seen you around here before, are you new?"
Back to top Go down
Aunt Barajou

Aunt Barajou

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:31 am

"Yes, I'm new around these parts... You know Kazumi Chiyoko?" She jerked her thumb over her shoulder, "Tall blonde girl who's a bit too hyper and annoying... she's my niece."

Another laugh escaped her lips and she glanced up at Kakashi furtively, "Like I said, they're amazing books. The author Jiraiya did a great job on them."

Barajou squinted at him, pursing her lips. "You seem really familiar... I don't know why, though..." Something about him breathed Chunin Exams, but she wasn't sure why...

Another embarrassing characteristic of Barajou's was that she was unusually blunt. With EVERYONE.

((:O She knows him from Chunin Exams? BUT HAO?!?!))
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:15 am

Kakashi nodded, "Ah, Zumi is your neice? Yes, I know her, an excellent pupil. She has great potential as a medic-nin."

Smiling, Kakashi said, "Jiraiya definately has talent on these kinds of things. He resides in Konoha...Maybe I can find him later and introduce you?"

He looked at her closley, "Actually, now that I look at you closely..." He trailed, trying to think.

((Nowai!!! I guess we'll soon see =3))
Back to top Go down
Aunt Barajou

Aunt Barajou

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:15 am

Her eyes widened in recognition. "Hatake Kakashi... I remember you now. You're the Copy Nin." She seemed satisfied with her claim.

"I was a Suna shinobi there, at the Chunin Exams." She sighed, ruffling her brows. "I was crippled in that battle. When the dome collapsed, I was distracted by you fighting me and a large part of the stone wall fell on me, crushing my arm." She held up her left hand and tried to straighten her elbow, but it wouldn't come past a ninety-degree angle.

"You were amazing in that fight," she remarked, "Really admirable, along with those subordinates of yours. I can remember watching you easily make your way towards the entrance and instruct them without fail."

She shrugged, "It was a while ago, ne? Three years..."
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 pm

Kakashi frowned slightly, remembering her now. He watched as she tried to unbend her elbow, "Since we're allies with the Sand now...I am sorry, for the injury I have caused you."

He smiled a bit, "As I recall, you gave me a few good hits to remember you by. Are you still a ninja?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:07 am

Zen ran over and tackled Zumi.

"Why didn't you tell me your aunt is in town?"

She grinned.

"She looks like she's hitting it off with Kakashi-san.....I just ran past them."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:35 pm

"OH MY SHIIIII----!" She covered her mouth, eyes wide. "NO. WAY."

She flushed red, embarrassed, "I really didn't know my aunt was actually coming to town until this morning, either... so..." She rubbed her neck, grinning.

Zumi glanced over Zen's shoulder to see Aunt Barajou seriously hitting it off with Kakashi-sensei. "I swear... first chance she gets she pounces," she grumbled, letting out an exasperated laugh at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:07 pm

"I think I might adopt your aunt." Nena said with a grin. "She's my kind of girl."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:13 pm

"Zen-chuu!!!!" Paige pounced on Zen and clung to her.

The sugar high wore off and Paige fell asleep, still clinging to Zen.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Zumi bit her knuckles in apprehension, still watching her aunt avidly. "What if she says something embarrassing about me?? And to my co-sensei, too..."

She then laughed and looked at Nena askance, "She'd beat you to it, I'm sure..." the blonde tilted her head curiously, looking back at Barajou. "She has this funny aura... like a magnet. Really nice, you know?"

She was stubborn to admit it, but Barajou was one of the most important people to her.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:29 pm

"Zuuuuumi." Paige muttered in her now half asleep state as she went over and hugged the girl.

"It'll all be good. She was a kid once too. She knows what not to say." the girl grinned.

((Zumii. I need Dei-kun to respond hehe.))
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Nena sighed. "My grandma is the exact opposite. She's outgoing, yes, but she can be super 'RAWR' sometimes when she feels like it." Nena shuddered. "And don't get me started on when that woman is angry." She smiled while looking at Kakashi and Barajou. "Looks like you've got an uncle in your midst, Zumi."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:38 pm

((I has Dei-block; please hold D:))

Zumi waved her hands frantically, "I-I wouldn't go that far, Nena..." Another glance at her aunt. "Though I do want to go spy...."

((LULZ. Uncle Kakashi? FTW.))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:39 pm

((M'kay))

"Can I come Zumi!? Can I? Huh huh huh?" The girl pleaded, still clinging to Zumi
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Nena yawned. "I'd love to come but I've got to go to the dorms to clean up. I spilled Paige's sprite and I've gotta go replace it before she notices." She turned to Paige with a nervous smile. "Umm . . . bye~" She then poofed away.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:51 pm

The girl twitched. "Did....she just say...what I think she said...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Small Visit
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next