HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:18 am

"Socially retarded?" Cooky finished with a grin.

50'sWife!Cooky: *pats back* Relax, stupid. I'll watch next time. -.-

13!Cooky: I'm training you for the real world, girly. People are a lot worse than ME out there. D<
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:45 pm

"That exactly." Roy said, shaking her head a bit. "...Alright. So, do you wanna catch some sleep? Cause...all this running around, though we didn't do a lot, has killed me." She said, leaning back and closing her eyes.

Greaser!Roy: *frown* ...What do you want me to do then?

13!Roy: TT_TT *turns away* I don't like the real world...people are too mean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Cooky just grinned at the other girl, keeping her eyes open as she leaned back against the wall. "Sounds good."

As Roy went to sleep, she simply turned her head uptowards the open window, watching the night sky with a gentle smile.

It would be nice... to rest for a while.

50'sWife!Cooky: *places plate infront of* Eat dinner and kiss me, you fool. ^^

13!Cooky: ...Then you're quite fucked, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:55 pm

In her sleep, Roy somehow managed to inch her way and cling to Cooky, grinning. "...Mine." She muttered, mentally claiming her soon to be wife(lol this is our TYL! time. xD).

Greaser!Roy: ....How about kiss and then eat? *snickers*

13!Roy: *sniff; walks off* So mean...
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Cooky sweatdropped as Roy clinged to her in her sleep, letting out a sigh. "...God; what have I gotten myself into..."

At the claim of possession that came from Roy's mouth, the ex-con proceeded to facepalm.

50'sWife!Cooky: ...Well, it would be cleaner than afterwards. 8D;;

13!Cooky: *waves flippantly* Have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:28 pm

(( Time Skip to Next Morning~ |D ))

Roy stretched slightly, almost smacking the other girl in the face. "Good morning Cooky-Me-Dear!" She said, grinning brightly. Normally, she wouldn't be this happy in the morning, but she just made a friend...come on. ._.

Greaser!Roy: ....Then, lets go make out. C:

13!Roy: DDX ICE CREAM MAN!! *flailing arms*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:52 am

Cooky raised an eyebrow. She hadn't slept more than an hour last night -- paranoia on being caught and thrown back in prison for the last 6 months does that to a person. "You sure are chipper in the morning."

50'sWife!Cooky: LULZ, KAY. C: *skips off to the bathroom, Roy's favorite sexy tiem place*

13!Cooky: *eyetwitch; resisting urge to go back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7