HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Cooky blinked, raising an eyebrow at Sasori. "...You don't drink, either?"

50'sWife!Cooky: *girly giggle* We're in public, silly~♥️
13!Cooky: *watches 13!Roy's sugar-high* ...That... isn't surprising. -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Sasori merely shook his head, "I don't see the need..." He muttered, "It's foul...and Deidara gets wasted all the time. I deal with it enough through him."

"He's the reason I don't drink!" Roy chirpped, smilng.

Greaser!Roy: And I care? Lets go to a bathroom or something.
13!Roy: *flails; runs around* I WANNA PLAY! >O
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Cooky blinked. 'Eh... obviously she has a great respect for this man to follow in his footsteps...' Shrugging, she glanced around. "Do you mind if I sit down? It's been a few hundred miles since I stopped."

50'sWife!Cooky: ...Y-You're turning me into a truckstop whore~ ;o;
13!Cooky: *smacks nose with rolled up newspaper* NO. NO. DOWN. STAY.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Roy blinked, pushing Cooky on the bed. "Sleep?" She asked, tilting her head. "Bet you haven't had a good night sleep either." She added, smiling a bit.

Greaser!Roy: It's only with me, babe. Don't worry...*grin*
13!Roy: *rubs nose* ;;.....*runs around* I LOVE LIFE!! BOYS ARE ICKY....I SAID ICKY! XD DUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Cooky instantly stiffened when she landed on the bed, pulling herself back off to the floor before smiling up at Roy. "...I'm find down here; don't worry. After 5 years of sleeping against a wall, I can only sleep on hard floors nowadays."

50'sWife!Cooky: ...'Kay. 8D
13!Cooky: *smacks upside the head with rolled up newspaper* OY. What did I just say?! D<
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:04 am

Roy sighed, sitting down on the floor next to her soon to be twin. "Fine fine...but I'll get you back to bed ((SEXUAL INNUENDO FTW)) before you know it." She said, stretching out and leaning back. "Long day..."

"...Roy, you didn't do anything." Sasori said blandly, sighing. "You left and came back...idiot." He muttered, shaking his head.

Greaser!Roy: And you aren't to let anyone touch you, got it? Just me.
13!Roy: ;; Stahp hitting meh. I'M HAPPY! *flails again; hasn't learned lesson* I'M A NINJA~!
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:22 am

Cooky just grinned. Secrets were hidden in her smile. "I wouldn't count on it anytime soon." She looked amused at the conversation between the two ninjas. Obviously, this Sasori held deep affection for Roy, no matter how insignificant it might have seemed to the outside world.

50'sWife!Cooky: Yes, dear~♥️ ^^
13!Cooky: *hits once again* Stahp? Learn proper spelling, girl. D<
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:32 am

"You, shut your mouth." She said, pointing at Sasori and chucking a pillow at him. "And you..." She said, turning on Cooky. "...You're staying with me. No ifs, ands, or buts. . .pft...butts." Roy snickered at the end, before getting smacked upside the head with a pillow. "Ugh, Danna!"

Sasori just grinned, closing his eyes and shutting his book. This is going to be interesting...

Greaser!Roy: That's right...come on...*drags to trashy bathroom* ._. Kinda gross...kinda
13!Roy: ...Dun make fun of mah spelling! Stahp! Like...St. Ah. P. O<
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:44 am

Cooky, who had stretched out over the floor with her hands behind her head and her eyes closed at this point, simply shrugged her shoulders. "Sure; whatever."

'For how long... I'm afraid I don't know.'

50'sWife!Cooky: ...Must. Resist. Urge. To Clean. Dx
13!Cooky: *smacks harder* YOU'LL BE EATEN ALIVE IN HIGH SCHOOL.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:58 am

Roy grinned, lying her head on Cooky's stomach. "Mah pillow..." She muttered, yawning a bit.

'I'm not letting you get away again. We just met back up...'
Roy returned her thought glancing up at Cooky. "Don't start thinking like that..."

Greaser!Roy: ...Just ignore it, shush and take it! *rapes* >D
13!Roy: ._. *tilts head; unaffected by smack* What's high school?
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:15 am

Cooky resisted the urge to sweatdrop, patting Roy's head on her stomach affectionately before smiling sweetly. "I have no idea what you're talking about~"

50'sWife!Cooky: *ish getting raped--* A-AAH! The dirt! It's getting on my hoop skirt! Dx *...and apparently doesn't care*
13!Cooky: *throws up hands* THAT'S IT; I'M OUT OF HERE. SHE'S A GODDAMN MORON. *stalks away*
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:22 am

Roy closed her eyes, "You better now know..." She muttered, attaching chakra strings to a small plush in the corner of the room and making it walk to her. "I forgot I left him here..." She muttered, hugging the duck plush. (LOL...I actually have one. :3)

Greaser!Roy: I don't care! D< I'll buy you a new one!
13!Roy: *sniffle* They don't have a high school in Konoha...*sits; wipes at eyes* ...S-Sasori-Sama. TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:32 am

Cooky raised an eyebrow. "Know what?" She eyed the stuffed animal cautiously. "...You have a pet duck?" Lack of childhood SUCKS, yo.

50'sWife!Cooky: B-But I like this one! It irons out easily! Dx
13!Cooky: *too far away by this point to give a damn*
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:37 am

"Know that you're staying and not getting away from me." She said, grinning. "...N-No. This is a plushie...look." She said, smacking the plush against Cooky's face. "Isn't he adorable?"

Greaser!Roy: ...I'll buy another one exactly like that if you'll just shut up and enjoy the sex! Dx
13!Roy: *is crying* D-Danna! TT_TT
Saso: ...The hell...? Come on...you're not ready to leave the Akatsuki...for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:43 am

Cooky just smiled at Roy's assumption, saying nothing.

At the plushie to the face, she instantly bitchslapped it away to the opposite wall, eyes wide and frightened. She stared at it for several long moments, before piping up again, eyes still glued on the still doll. "...What IS it?"

50'sWife!Cooky: ...Promise? ;-;
Amagumo Guard #1351: *spots 13!Cooky: D< OY! THERE YOU ARE!
13!Cooky: OH, SHI--! *pissbolts towards Wind Country*
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:55 am

Roy snickered a bit, attaching the strings again, making the duck waddle over. "It's a plushie. Or...a stuffed animal. It's what a lot of kids use to go to sleep with...and I've had this one since I was little..." She said, grinning a bit. "I'm glad I have this...because...it reminds me of someone...since I misplaced something that person gave me..." She muttered, glancing off.

Greaser!Roy: YUS DAMNIT! DX
13!Roy: -! D-Danna...*points to running 13!Cooky* Can you help her please?
Saso: ...Even after she made you cry? Geez...you're hopeless. *goes after 13!Cooky*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:08 am

Cooky blinked, tilting her head. "...Stuffed... animal? Wouldn't that hurt it?"

She clearly saw the regret in Roy's eyes, and simply patted the other girl's head in what she hoped was a comforting fashion, saying nothing.

50'sWife!Cooky: ...'Kay. ^^
Amagumo Guard #1351: DDD< *rapidly shoots AK-47*
13!Cooky: FFFFFFFFF--!! *jumps around bullets*
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:21 am

Roy shook her head, "No. It's not real...and it never was. It's just a toy." She said, smiling and holding the duck out. "Just hold it...you'll see."

Greaser!Roy: G-SUS. *starts raping process over*
13!Roy: *still crying* TT_TT
Saso: *attaches chakra strings; yanks 13!Cooky over to him* Well hi. -.-
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:43 am

Cooky blinked, poking the toy curiously before smiling gently. "...Soft." She murmured.

50'sWife!Cooky: 8D *arms up* YAYZ~!
13!Cooky: --?! DO NOT WANT. D<
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:50 am

Roy nodded, grinning and placing the duck in font of Cooky before standing and walking to the corner where she got the duck. "Ngh...where is it...?" She muttered, giving an "AH-HA!" as she pulled out a small bunny plush. Tupping back over, Roy held out the bunny. "Here. Take it."

Greaser!Roy: ...*slams against bathroom stall* >D
13!Roy: *arms out* ;;
Saso: Do not want you either. *pushes to 13!Roy*
13!Roy: *cling* TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:56 am

Cooky stared at the duck, who stared back. An epic stare-off ensued, before the bunny was shoved in her face. She blinked, before slowly taking the given toy and holding out infront of her face.

"...This is... for me?" She questioned quietly.

50'sWife!Cooky: x3
13!Cooky: DDD< *struggles against 13!Roy* BITCH SAY WHUT.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:04 am

Roy smiled, sitting down and plopping the duck in her lap. "Of course it's for you." She said, looking down at the duck. "...sometimes it's nice to just have something to hold when you're feeling down..." She said, looking back up, scratching the back of her head.

Greaser!Roy: *pause; knocking at door* OCCUPIED BITCH! D< *covers Cooky's mouth* Shh...
13!Roy: TT_TT Please don't leave. *sniff* Please? ;;
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:10 am

Cooky stared at the bunny for a long time, before lowering her head towards her lap, her hair covering her face in a dark curtain.

"...Thank you."

It was the first gift she'd recieved... ever. As a soldier in the Amagumo army, you weren't even allowed to celebrate your own birthday, let alone get presents from anyone.

50'sWife!Cooky: *stiffles giggles with fist* How naughty~♥️
13!Cooky: *shaking fist at leaving Saso* YOU'LL GET YOUR'S.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:18 am

"You're welcome..." Roy replied, moving a bit to hug her. "And I just wanna let you know...we're sticking together...alright? And I promise...that you aren't ever going back to that place...and you're not going to see any more wars...or people close to you be hurt." She said, narrowing her eyes. "I promise."

Little did Roy know, that promise is harder to keep than most...

Greaser!Roy: You bet! >D *crash is heard*
13!Roy: TT_TT
Saso: *waves off* Whatever...*walks out*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:28 am

Cooky just smiled sadly. "...If you... say so."

This world was filled with blood and pain and death... and you could never escape that vicious cycle once you were involved. She'd accepted that fact when she was but a 5-year-old soldier.

'Don't make promises I know will never come true, Roy.'

50'sWife!Cooky: *brief squeal* Oh, my~
13!Cooky: I KEEL JOO. D<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next