HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:40 am

'I'm going to try and keep it as long as I can...I'm not going to give up~!'

"Alright....Danna! You should...go make popcorn~!" Roy said, snickering a bit and tossing a shoe at him, which he dodged quite easily.

"You're so luck I..." He trailed off, walking out the door.

"...lolwhut?"

Greaser!Roy: Like that don't ya bish?
13!Roy: N-No...Neither of you can die on me. TT_TT
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:59 am

Cooky sweatdropped as she watched Sasori stalk out the door, muttering under his breath irritably. "...Talkative sort of fella, isn't he?"

50'sWife!Cooky: Something like that~♥️
13!Cooky: ... *facepalm* -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:06 am

Roy scratched the back of her head, "He's...just not really used to people. It took so long for him to open up to me...I like to think that he trusts me." She said, smiling towards where Sasori had been. "Though I've only seen him smile twice in the five years I've been here..."

Greaser!Roy: Something like that? What else could there be? You like it or not. xD
13!Roy: ...*hug* ...=w=
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:10 am

Cooky frowned. "...Twice? Is that even normal?" Like she could talk, her and her emo 13!self.

50'sWife!Cooky: Whatever you say, dear. ^^ *submissive*
13!Cooky: >///> ... *stiffly hugs back* -///-
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:20 am

Roy shrugged, "Well...I guess before I got here...the last time he smiled was when he was...9...?" She said, raising an eyebrow. "I can't remember...I just know it was the day his parents died..." She said, narrowing her eyes a bit. "But...he's one of the nicest people in this organization...if you don't piss him off or make him wait."

Greaser!Roy: That's what I thought, bish. *slam*
13!Roy: *nuzzle* Nya....*is happy* -w-
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:34 am

Cooky shrugged flippantly, laying back on the floor with her eyes closed. "I won't be here long enough for people to make a permenant impression, so I doubt I'll get on any of their bad sides."

50'sWife!Cooky: Oh, my~♥️ >w<
13!Cooky: -.-
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:41 am

Roy frowned, "What did I just say a while ago? You're staying with me...I wasn't kidding." She said, glancing off, a small hint of sadness in her voice.

Greaser!Roy: And...that's all ya get. >D
13!Roy: Can we go get ice cream? :3
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:46 am

Cooky, eyes still closed, let her eyebrow ruffle in confusion. "...Weren't you just leaving here when we met up?"

50'sWife!Cooky: 'Kay~ ^^ *tups off to clean*
13!Cooky: *puts on fake moustache-glasses-hat-trenchcoat ensemble as disguise against guards* Now we can.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:54 am

"Well...you need a place to hide...so I'm thinking we can just stay here for a bit, till you're on the down low. Then we can go to Konoha. Ever been there?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.

Greaser!Roy: *goes into store to get candy* >D
13!Roy: *arms up* Yay! *tuptuptup*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:12 am

Cooky blinked. "...Kono...ha?"

'That's where the Hokage and Kyuubi is.' She mentally winced. 'Ah. Bad thoughts... old habits. Stop that right now.'

That's a no. :3

50'sWife!Cooky: *dusting; humming cheerfully* ^^
RivalGreaser!Pluto(xDDDD): *bursts through door* Ah-HA! There you are! *grabs 50'sWife!Cooky around middle* That Roy doesn't know how to treat you! Come with me, and I'll show you how a real man acts! Hell, I've even got a penis, unlike him! D<

"Ice-cream Man": Oh~ it's you again, my dear~
Disguised13!Cooky: *sweatdrop; stares at Roy* ...?
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:17 am

"Ah...Well...you can stay here while I go back...I need...to take care of a few things." She said, scratching the back of her head. "I'm not going to force you to go there...but I do want you to stay here..."

Greaser!Roy: *tups in with lollipop; pause* T.T Excuse me...? The FUCK do you think you're doing, bitch? *talking to Pluto*

13!Roy: 8D I can has ice cream? :3
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:31 am

Cooky shook her head. "No, it's okay; I'll come along. I intend to travel everywhere the world has to offer eventually, so I might as well cross Konoha off the list now."

RivalGreaser!Pluto: *grip on 50'sWife!Cooky tightens* Saving my true love from your evil, sadistic grasp, that's what! D<
50'sWife!Cooky: D: *just upset she got interupted during cleaning*

"Ice-cream Man": Only vanilla, remember~?
Disguised13!Cooky: *thinking* ...She's not really THAT stupid, is she? ...Is she? ._.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:42 am

Roy sighs a bit, "Alright...I just want to go to visit a guy and see if my family remembers me." She said, scratching the back of her head. "We can leave in like...a week or two."

Graser!Roy: She likes it! D< She's MINE! If you want her, you better fight me!

13!Roy: I can get it for free this time though, right!? =DD
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:50 am

Cooky's lips twitched with the effort not to smirk smugly. "A guy?"

RivalGreaser!Pluto: D< *brings out switch blade* BRING IT ON.
50'sWife!Cooky: *flailing* Dun fight! I'm not worth it! Dx

"Ice-cream Man": *strange hand gestures behind counter* Why... yes. You... can. >D
Disguised13!Cooky: *thinking* ...Dear god; she IS that stupid. -.-;;
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:57 am

Roy paused, "...Yeah. And what's it to you? I...owe it to go visit him." She said, glancing down at the duck plush, smiling a bit.

Greaser!Roy: *pulls out twin katanas* >D Bitch, you are going DOWN! *attacks*

13!Roy: 8D *tups behind counter thing* Ice cream?
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:09 am

Cooky raised an eyebrow at the affectionate look in Roy's eye when she glanced down at the stuffed animal. Folding her arms over her chest, she smirked and leaned forward. "...Does his name happen to be Ahiru? Or maybe Kamo?" (Both names mean duck.) She tilted her head, eyes filled with amusement. "Or maybe something about him is like a duck? Webbed feet? Abnormally large nose in replacement of a bill?"

Obviously, she was never going to take this guy seriously now, no matter what the real answer was.

RivalGreaser!Pluto: THAT'S CHEATING! *dodge*
50'sWife!Cooky: *crying; pauses* ...Ah, to hell with this. *sits down on curb, bring out ciagrette* -.- Men.

13!Cooky: --!! D8 NO, ROY; WAIT--!!
"Ice-cream Man": Oh, my~ eager are we, my dear~? >D
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:19 am

Roy laughed a bit, shaking her head. "Not named after a duck. It's just...his stupid hair. It seriously looks like a ducks ass." She said, laughing. "His name's Sasuke...Part of the Uchiha clan. Remeber Itachi that I introduced you to? Well, Sasuke is Ita's little brother." She said, smiling a bit.

Greaser!Roy: These are my weapons...fucker! *attacks again*

13!Roy: Ice cream? :3 *hand out*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:28 am

Cooky burst into fits of snickers, imagining what this young man must look like. 'Heh... duckbutt. I think I just found a nickname for life~'

The ex-con blinked, tilting her head in confusion. "...I thought he killed his clan or something? Isn't that what you said earlier?"

RivalGreaser!Pluto: *takes a swip at Greaser!Roy with switch blade* D<
DisgruntledWife!Cooky: Fuck this; I'm oughta here. *goes off to the local strip club for women*

"Ice-cream Man": ... *perverted thoughts; nosebleed* |D
13!Cooky: --!! *promptly pistolwhips "ice-cream man"; drags 13!Roy away* WE'RE LEAVING. RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:35 am

Roy was going through a small bag, pausing. "...Itachi...did kill the clan. Except for Sasuke...he couldn't kill his brother..." She said, narrowing her eyes and holding out a picture. "Find the duck." She said, smiling.

Greaser!Roy: *knocks switchblade out of hand with left katana; swings with right* DIE! >D

13!Roy: ;; B-But I wanted ice cream... and why was he bleeding?
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:12 pm

Cooky blinked, before shrugging and accepting the picture. Scanning her eyes over the photo, she smirked and shoved her finger at a pair of 12-year-olds, one with an angsty expression and the other with a wide smile, standing together and "subtely" not looking at each other.

"This one."

RivalGreaser!Pluto: *dies*
50'sWife!Cooky: *tups back with feather boa around neck* What'd I miss~? 8D

13!Cooky: *ish dragging 13!Roy along by wrist* BECAUSE HE'S A VERY BAD MAN. And I'll get you some damn icecream from somewhere else. -.-
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Roy smiled, nodding. "Yup. That's him. Didn't I say he looked like a duck? Hair wise?" She asked, snickering a bit. "He's never really smiled in pictures...only ones like..." She paused, digging around a bit and pulling out a picture of a much younger Sasuke and Roy, along with a younger version of Cooky's soon to be Senpai, Itachi. "He smiled back when the clan was around..." She said, scratching the back of her head.

Greaser!Roy: *turn;glare* The fuck?! Why'd you leave! D8 I just proved mah love! DX

13!Roy: D: But he was gonna give me some for free! ((LOL PENISJOKE))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Snickering inwardly at the boy's... choice of hairstyle, Cooky's eyebrows ruffled in confusion. "...It seems that this whole 'clan killing' is a very complicated situation."

50'sWife!Cooky: *headtilt; blink; shrug* Eh~ I got bored, so I went to a strip club. >D

13!Cooky: *bishslap* OY. NU. Never go back to that ice-cream man again, do you hear me?! ((PENISJOKES ARE FUNNEH. C:))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:42 pm

Roy nodded, narrowing her eyes. "I used to hate Itachi for what he did...but...I overheard a few things a while ago..." She said, shaking her head. "And now I think...Ita was forced to choose between the clan or the village. I'm not sure." She said, sighing a bit.

Greaser!Roy: So...you don't care that I'll fight for you?

13!Roy: *blubbery; teary* W-Why would you smack me. TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:53 pm

Cooky's mouth twitched -- she still wasn't used to comforting people, so she had no idea what she was supposed to do. She finally beamed (albeit shakily), stiffly putting her arm around Roy's shoulders.

"Follow your heart, not your head." Her grin smoothed out, turning into one of her rare genuine smiles. "You'll know what to do."

50'sWife!Cooky: *pats back* I already know you would, honey; I don't need to see it to believe it~

13!Cooky: ...Harden the fuck up and let's go, damnit. D<
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Roy smiled up, her eyes warm. "Thanks chicka..." She said, wrapping her arms around Cooky's waist. "You know...I actually like having another girl around...even if you're a bit..." Roy paused, snickering a bit. "Yeah."

Greaser!Roy: But...but...*sigh* I like to show off! D8 *whinewhine*
13!Roy: *sits; rubs at eyes* TT_TT You're so mean to me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next