HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_vote_lcap*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_voting_bar*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_vote_lcap*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_voting_bar*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<

Go down 
+2
Saikoukage | Roy
Himokage | Cooky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:19 am

...I...say nothing. *smashes foot on GG's face* -.- *pause* I'm. . .in a skirt. Oh shi-

Roy lifted the camera out of the way, making Cooky fall on her face. "Nou~! You gotta come with me first." She said, grinning and looking down at her wonder twin.

(( It's been a while since I used that. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:31 am

Glasses-Guy: *nosebleed* It's a good time to be alive... TTwTT
Sasu: *promptly stabs GG in the gut* FUCKING DIE ALREADY. D<
Cooky: *pokes GG's unmoving body with a stick* ...I think you killed him.
Sasu: And not a moment too soon. *smirk*

Cooky rubbed her injured nose, whining quietly as the familiar metallic taste of fresh blood dribbled down to her mouth. Quickly wiping it away, she glanced up at Roy, cocking her head to the side in confusion. "Come where now?"

((Since you, what... made me fall flat on my face? xD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:50 am

Roy: *rubs temples* Geez...I...am actually confused. Moment too soon? *kicks GG's body; giggle* Heh...

Roy laughed a bit at the girl's pain. "Maso~. And you have to come with me to get the anstyman to relax and have a drink~!" She said, crossing her arms slightly.

(( No...the Wonder Twins ref. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Cooky: I think I'm a little confused too. ._.
Sasu: Who cares? He's dead, that's all that matters.
Cooky: Good point.

Cooky just grinned up at Roy. "Sadist~" She sang, before shrugging and pulling herself to her feet, dusting herself off. "'Kay. Can't be that hard to shove some booze down his throat, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Eheh...so now what? :3

Roy sweatdropped, "Well...we have to find him first. And...convince him to come to a bar with us. So..." She muttered, glancing in the direction of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:16 am

Cooky: ...Hide the body?
Sasu: Agreed.
Cooky: *staring* YOU'RE agreeing with ME?
Sasu: Shut up and grab a shovel.
Cooky: *salute* Yessir.

Cooky blinked, scratching her head. "Can't be TOO hard, can it...?" She paused, before grinning mischeivously, nudging Roy in the ribs. "Just start flirting with a few guys at the bar, Sasu's spideysense will start tingling, and POOF!" (She threw up her arms dramatically at this,) "We're on the way to getting Sasu-gaki drunk as a skunk~!"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:24 am

...*blink* Wow....I thought you two hated each other. :3

Roy paused, grinning a bit. "He'll get mad but...he'll forget~" She said, sweatdropping a bit. "Lets just get drunk here in the Site. He needs to come here sometime...I don't want to go to Konoha every stupid day." She said, nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:29 am

Sasu: She's too useless for me to care. -.-
Cooky: *creeping up behind Sasuke with shovel raised; eyes glint* >D
Sasu: *oblivious; keeps complaining about Cooky's patheticness*

Cooky shrugged. "Kay; sounds like a plan. I'll be the bait, then?" With that said, Cooky promptly ninjapoofed into a man... with glasses.

GLASSES-MAN'S REIGN OF TERROR HAS NOT ENDED YET, FOOLS.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:35 am

o-o; Cooky! D< NO! *chucks a shoe; hits both Sasu and Cooky* ._. Oops...

Roy laughed, pausing. "Ew...you look like that guy..." She said, snickering. "I was actually thinking of hitting on a guy in there...? Cause he might punch you?" She added, as the two of them walked into the bar.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:45 am

Sasu: *unconscious; punches Cooky in face while doing so* X_x
Cooky: *unconscious; kicks Sasuke in head while doing so* Dx

Cooky sweatdropped. "E-Eh... wait... wasn't I supposed to hit on...? Aw, forget it. What's the worse that could happen--"

She/He was then promptly punched in the face after walking into the middle of a bar brawl.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:56 am

...*sigh* Well...all I gotta do now is this...*walks over; moves Cooky away a bit; moves Sasu away* ...There. :3 Sleep well...<3

Roy's eyes widened and quickly caught she/he. "SHIT CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOU FUCKERS!" She shouted, glaring at them as she set Cooky down. Proceeding to get involved in the fight, she kicked a few guys in the face and was fuming. "Don't...start that shit in my village!" She shouted, "Or you'll be out of here!"

(( I figured out a way to continue with the two Uchiha's. o: I can bring up what Itachi was thinking of doing if you want? Telling Sasu about the village being caught in the fight? ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:09 am

Sasu: *dreaming about Itachi; promptly struggles over, straddles waist, and proceeds to punch Cooky continously* Dx
Cooky: *dreaming about bacon; promptly gnaws on Sasuke's head* =w=

Cooky let out a low groan, holding her bleeding nose and tilting her head back. "I'm too old for this shit, d00d..."

A girl, covered in thick foundation and cheap eyeshadow, saunters over to the stool beside Cooky's and traces a long, fake nail down the VP's (manly? ._.) chest. "I think you're juuust right, sweety~" She purred, leering.

Cooky just stared blankly at the promiscuous woman.

"Uh... Roy? Darling? Sweetie? BABY?!"

((Hell; it'll get that conversation over quicker. Go nuts. xD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:13 am

NYA! D< *picks up Sasu by back of shirt; tosses over on random bed 43; kicks Cooky* Wake up hoe!

As the bar settled down from being yelled at by their...leader...Roy sighed. "Geez...now what do you. . ." She paused, glaring at the flirting girl. "Oh HELL no." She said, walking over and tapping the girl on the back. "That's my bitch, bitch. Back off. Cooky?" She said, holding out her hand to the she/he.

(( Kay! 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:33 am

Sasu: *snorts in surprise, but otherwise stays asleep*
Cooky: *flails arms* GYAA?! FLYING BACON-- *stares up at P.O'd Roy* ...Uh... hi~? 8D

The Flirt simply glowered at Roy, digging her long nails into Cooky's arm, causing a brief flicker of pain/pleasure to cross the VP's face. "Don't think just because you're the leader of this place that you get all the good tail, doll." She hissed.

Cooky just sweatdropped. Getting fought over by two women... never thought she'd see the day.

((THIS BETTER NOT FUCK UP AND NOT POST AGAIN, G-SUS. D<))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:45 am

*sigh* Why must the two of you make my job difficult? *jabs thumb at snoring Sasu* ...Aw...^^~

Roy twitched, "Bitch. That's a girl." She said, putting up her fingers and poofing Cooky back to normal. "Hence why I said, 'My Bitch'. Got it? Now shoo." She said, sighing a bit and grabbing Cooky. "Seriously dude?"

(( I've had those problems. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:56 am

Cooky: *flails harder* B-BUT! HE'S THE ONE THAT WAS PUNCHING ME! Dx
Sasu: *smirks in 'sleep'* Heh...

Cooky, who was back to her big-boob'd and uterus'd glory, grinned and waved at the Flirt. "Yo~! Still wanna have a round in the sack with meh, girlie~?"

The Flirt stared in disbelief. "...But... he was so handsome..."

Cooky simply grinned harder, thumping her chest with her fist. "Why, thank you! I thought so myself, actually!"

The Flirt promptly fainted -- probably so she could fantasize about male!Cooky in peace.

Cooky nudged the woman with her foot and sweatdropping at the pleasured moan that left her painted lips. "...I really hope she's not thinking what I think she's thinking..."

((;w;))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:03 am

Well...you shouldn't have provoked him. :3 *smiling* Such a cutie~ <333

Roy snickered, "She better not be..." She said, kicking the girl out the door. "Stupid hoe. Alright...Gotta find a good looking guy...and get us something to drink." Roy muttered, pulling Cooky against her hip. "Mine..."

(( *pats head* You're alright...it's working now. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 am

Cooky: JUST WAIT UNTIL ROY KICKS THE BUCKET, UCHIHA. THEN YOU'LL JUST COME CRAWLING OVER TO COOKY-NEE-CHAN. *insane cackling fail* >DDD
Sasu: ... ._. *traumatised*

Cooky blinked, then simply shrugged, tupping along at Roy's side like a good little masochist. She glanced around the bar, sweatdropping at the attention they were recieving -- though for all the wrong reasons. "Uh... Roy? If you're gonna hook yourself some bait, you're gonna have to let me wander off. I'm preeeeetty sure they think we're lesbians." She grinned, linking her thumbs together and wiggling her fingers. "I can be your wingman~!"

((*nuzzles closer to hand* Dx))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:19 am

...*smaks Cooky* Shush you. *walks over to bed* Come sit. *point* Hiya. :3 *to Sasu*

Roy shrugged, "Whatever~" She said, smacking her hand on the counter and letting Cooky go. "Two of the usuals please~" She said, grinning as the bartender quickly made their drinks, setting a cup in front of each of them. "Alright...I got an easy way to start off..." She said, downing her drink.

"Oi~! Anyone here think I'm hot? ...Besides Cooky and that weird guy in the corner who looks like a rapist?" She said, pointing.

(( ...You're very clingy today. :3 I like it...<3 ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:30 am

Cooky: *unloved* ...Naww. ;-;
Sasu: ...Hi? ._.

Cooky grinned and waved at the rapist -- oblivious, as per usual. She swivelled around on her bar stool, taking in the crowd of people with a calulative eye. "...Well, there's that guy... but I think I saw him on the missing-nin list. And THAT guy keeps staring... but it may just be his glass eye..."

As Cooky kept babbling, a gentle hand tapped Roy's shoulder from behind. "Excuse me... miss?"

((8D *loved once more* ...Just FYI: I'm going to enjoy acting the charming young man in this RP. *does it strangly well at school* >D))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 am

Cooky...I told you to get your ass on this bed nao! D< *to Sasu* :3 You all good now?

Roy listened to a few of the men Cooky listed off, snickering a bit. She paused and looked behind her, "Yeah~?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" She said, smiling.

(( Keehee..x3 And alrighty~ That's pretty sad. xD But, I kinda could tell that you would be able to pull it off. Poor guy though. ^^; ))

[[ NOTE: TV SHOW JUST SAID SADOMASOCHISTIC GIRL. ]]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:49 am

Cooky: *corner of woe* Dx
Sasu: *throws slipper at Cooky* ...I am now. >D
Cooky: D8

Cooky started to whine from lack of attention, tugging on Roy's sleeve.

The man had honey-coloured, curly hair, and deep brown eyes. A friendly smile was on his face, and Roy's ID held out in his hand. "I'm afraid you dropped this. Your name is Roy, isn't it?"

((...How's the guy pitiable? xD))

[ZOMGNOWAI. :O]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:54 am

*smaks Sasu with other slipper* Only I can hurt her. Cooky~ Darling...come over here. :3

Roy smiled, taking her ID and patting Cooky on the head. "Yes, that's mah name. And..yours?" She asked, tilting her head a bit. Heh...cutie. This guy will do~ Just gotta lead the poor fool on...

(( What...does that mean? ^^; ))

[I lol'd. XD]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:09 am

Cooky: *whimpering; points to Sasu* ...He hit me. D:
Sasu: And I'll do it again. *smirk; raises sandel*
Cooky: *cringes away; wails* N-Nyaa~ Dx

Cooky purred in content. She glanced over towards where Roy was looking at, only to notice a blonde young man doing the exact same thing to the man her president was talking to -- sitting at his feet like a cat and purring, that is. She cocked her head. He cocked his. She poked out her tongue. He did the same. She beamed, wiggling her fingers in greeted. He raised a hand, grinning.

...Masochists love, ftw? ._.

The man smiled, patting his (pet? partner? friend? whatever.) on the head. "Shin'yuu." He laughed. "Sorry if that seemed like a bad excuse to talk to you or something."

((D00d, I dun even know anymore. Let's just forget we said anything. -.-))

[And I'm lol'ing as we speaktype. :3]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:16 am

*sigh; grabs Sasu by hair* Stop. It. Duck. D< Or I will go full lesbo with her.

Roy glanced down at the thing and grinned, looking back up to the man. "Heh, it's alright. I'm not sure if I could think of a better way to start a conversation. I'm...a bit awkward~" She said, blushing a bit and glancing off. "Shin'yuu is a nice name...I like it~"

(( I can do that. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next