HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_vote_lcap*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_voting_bar*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_vote_lcap*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_voting_bar*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<

Go down 
+2
Saikoukage | Roy
Himokage | Cooky
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< Empty
PostSubject: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:19 am

"--and then, I found out that my dog ran away! It was horrible!"

Cooky sweatdropped at the back of the small room, arms crossed over her chest and her right leg folded over her left. The only problem with these AA meetings? The whackjobs that came with it. "You've got to be kidding me..." She muttered into her hand, which was leaning on her chin. "Will someone just get this guy the free muffin and orange juice he came for so we can move along? I'm dying back here."

"They're threatening to take my Fluffy away from me~!"

Cooky facepalmed. 'GET ME OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:24 am

With her hands on the back of her head and a small song coming from her lips, Roy was walking around, more cheerful than normal. As she took a step past the little group, she paused, glancing over.

"Co...oky? The fuck are you doing?" She asked, peering in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:36 am

Cooky jumped slightly at her name being called, sweatdropping when she saw Roy staring at her from across the park. (Apparently, the "Booze Battlers" found that "being in a calm, natural environment" helped people "destroy their demons once and for all".) 'OHSHIIII--!!'

With that, she promptly dived under her chair. 'She cannot see me. I am the ground. I am dust. I am AIR.'
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:41 am

Roy walked over, keeping her hands behind her head and kicked the chair away. "The hell are you doing, chicka?" She asks, looking around at the group.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT FOUR EYES?!" She shouts, chucking that chair at one of the random guys.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:50 am

Cooky's eyes widened and she quickly yanked Roy back down to the chair next to hers, grinning sheepishly at the disapproving eyes of the other members. "She's very sick." She whispered with a pat on Roy's head. "Doctors think it's a mutated version ADD -- a lot worse than the normal kind."

When they looked away (albiet reluctantly), Cooky glared at Roy, hissing under her breath. "What are you even doing here?!"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:53 am

Roy glared at the guy in glasses, "I'm watching you hoe..." She whispered as she was dragged off.

"Ne? I was just walking around and saw ya...and what the hell is that? A group of morons?!" She said, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:00 am

The glasses-man has promptly peed his pants. 8D

Cooky scowled, an embarrased shade of pink flushing her cheeks. "...It's an AA support group."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:04 am

And that, is where I go... LOL 8D

Roy paused, twitching a bit. "...You...go to AA meetings. . ?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and shaking her head in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:15 am

...To the man who peed his pants? Wouldn't it, you know, smell? xD

Cooky scratched her jaw. "Yeah, so? Alcohol is surprisingly expensive for a traveller, you know. Especially since I dun have a paying job."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:23 am

I was saying I just lol at him. -.-

Roy tilted her head, "Dude...I'm getting the alcohol...it's like...my present to you. Don't have to try and quit. Plus...the Akatsuki always seem to have the best stuff." She said, grinning a bit. "So...come get drunk with me...? Pwez?"
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:34 am

Ya-huh. >w>
Glasses-Guy: YOU LIEK ME?!!11one 8D
Sasuke: BITCH SAY WHUT. D< ((LULZ, I STOLE NENA'S CHARACTER. xD))

Cooky sweatdropped. Weren't people usually supposed to put people OFF alcoholism? Glancing over at her AA group, who were staring pointedly at her, she finally shrugged, standing up and stretching. "Ah, to hell with it. I was catching geek here, anyway."

Jerking her thumb over in the general direction of the bar, she spoke once more. "Let's get the hell out of here. I'm gonna need a LOT of scotch to obliterate this memory."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:43 am

._. I...like you? *glaces at Sasu* Whut? (( PFT I called mahself a bitch! C: ))

Roy grinned brightly, "I can hold my own now~" She said, throwing an arm over Cooky's shoulder and heading out. "I went drinking with the Akatsuki members." She said, laughing a bit, pausing. "...Did I do anything with them...?"
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 am

Glasses-Guy: ♥️o♥️ *is in love*
Sasuke: ...!! *resisting urge to beat the crap out of GD*
((And you are. My bitch, that is~))

Cooky sweatdropped. "God, I hope not." She grinned slyly. "Your virginity is mine, remember~?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:58 am

*ditzy smile* I love people? Ahahah....*smaks GG* 8D

Roy smirked, "Well darling...I thought you wanted you know who~ Madara~?" She said, ruffling Cooky's hair and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:07 am

Glasses-Guy: *masochism = activated* YOUR PUNCHES OF LOVE ENTHRALL MAH SOUL~♥️
Sasuke: *sharingan; pulls out Kusanagi* D<

Cooky paused before making a face. "...I'll soon drown that thought in whisky, thank-you very much."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:10 am

o-o; It's Cooky in guy form! Dx *tears of fear*...*pause* . . .*giggle* Cooky. *hearts* (( XDD ))

"You'd like to drown him in whisky~" She said, poking her in the side and laughing. "Though, I'm never getting drunk around the guy I like...who knows what the hell would happen. I might...try to kill him..."
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:13 am

Glasses-Guy: *clinging to Roy* Mah love~♥️ ((...Hey, it IS me! The glasses and all! xD))
Sasuke: *promptly headbutts GD* HANDS OFF, BISH.

Cooky blinked before pedogrinning. "Okay, I won't deny that~" She paused, cocking a head curiously. "Are you a violent drunk or something?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:17 am

Eheheh...Guy Cooky...*pause* Cute. x3; *off in own world; doesn't realize she's making it worse*

Roy scratched the back of her head, "I remember being violent at one point, stripping, flirting...and being a ditz." She said, sighing. "I honestly think it depends on the alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:56 am

Glasses-Guy: *clings harder; rubs cheek against Roy's chest* TTwTT
Sasu: *bitchslaps GG across face with sword* MINE, DAMNIT! D<

Cooky sweatdropped at the image of stripping!Roy. Would she be next to her, in her pimpwear and smacking her ass with a cane? (Foreshadowing of other topics, ftw. xD) "Then, you know... don't just drink to get drunk around Duckbutt. It's pretty simple, really."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:52 pm

o-o; *pushes GG away* Oi! Watch it! You could've hit my boobs! Then I'd be completely flat! Dx And I'm MINE! D< *hands grope boobs* Mine. T.T
(( Sad part...because of colourguard, I'm not afraid to grope mahself in public ))

Roy raised an eyebrow, "Though, if you think about it...with him being all angsty and gloomy all the time...the alcohol might make him break out and have fun. And I know you'd love to blackmail him with that...while I'd just smile like a ditz and laugh." She said, mentally picturing a Drunk!Sasuke dancing around with a lampshade on his head, singing "Like A Virgin". A small snicker came from her, "Oh shi- that's hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Glasses-Guy: ;O; Whyyy~
Cooky: Having big boobs and getting hit in said boobs hurts more than if you were flat, d00d, believe me. ...And stop groping yourself, G-SUS. ._.
((*cocks head* ...And colourguard ish whut nao?))

Cooky just grinned, rubbing her hands together and chuckling with sadistic glee. "As long as he keeps his pants on while doing so, I am in~!"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:29 pm

*glares at GG* Shush you. T.T *to C* B-But he was gonna cut 'em off! D:
(( Part of a marching band. The people with the flags and rifles and sabres. :3 ))

Roy smiled a bit, "Though...he doesn't drink cause he says it'll make him fat..." She said, snickering. "Gotta figure out a way to show him that I drink and yet..." She looks down at the skinny-ness that is Roy. "...I'm a twig."
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Cooky: ._. Uh...
Sasu: Why would I cut them off? I need something to hold on to while I--
Cooky: OY! There's children present! D< *jabs finger at GG*
Glasses-Guy: 8D?
((*blinkblink* Riiiight~ >>))

Cooky sweatdropped, poking Roy's flat tummy in slight envy. "Makes... you fat? What the hell's he been huffin'?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:52 pm

. . .*turns head away; trying to hide blush* >//> I'm going to kill all three of you. -//-

"I honestly have no idea...crack probably." She said, laughing a bit.
"He really does need to loosen up. Wanna...help me try to get him to go
out and drink?" She asked, grinning a bit and holding up her camera.
"I'll let you borrow Simone~" She said, pointing at said camera.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Cooky: LULZ. 8D
Sasu: *sly smirk* You loved it...
Glasses-Guy: NUUU~ MY POOR, VIOLATED LOVE! Dx

Cooky instantly dived for the camera. "ZOMG, I CAN HAS PRETTY PICTURES~!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next