HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_vote_lcap*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_voting_bar*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_vote_lcap*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_voting_bar*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<

Go down 
+2
Saikoukage | Roy
Himokage | Cooky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sasuke

Sasuke

*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Sasuke's smirk didn't falter. "Untrained? Dear Roy, one doesn't need to be trained to be able to withstand a drink or five. Besides, I have an advantage because my liver --as do other parts of me-- works perfect and I have no doubt it won't fail me." He then darted his eyes to his newly poured drink. "And the prize? I'll decide when I win, tipsy or not, don't worry your pretty little head."

[[Don't we all~?]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<   *raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D< - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:03 am

Roy smirked, "We shall see, Ducky. First person to puke or pass out loses." She said, holding up her fresh drink as well. "Then lets get this party started Uchiha."

(( PFT. As if the real me drinks. D: ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii

*raises hand* Hi; I'm Cooky, and I'm an alcoholic. And so are all of YOU. D<
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5