HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆

Go down 
+12
Sasuke
Kirai
The Good Boy
Kisame
Kakuzu
Hidan
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Saikoukage | Roy
Zumi
Deidara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Chunin
Chunin

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:12 am

"Why is everyone in HMA so intuitive." The confused girl stated rather than asked.

She sat down and leaned against the tree. "I really don't know what's up. I can't think straight about anything and it's not the alcohol because that's just about gone."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:17 am

"I can't speak for the others but I've always been capable of seeing how people feel." Minoushje said as she sat down next to Paige. "Let me try something... give me your hands."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:20 am

Paige looked at Mino with a questioning look but trusted the older girl and so she gave Mino her hands. "So...what are you gonna do?"

[[Sadly, I have to go for a while. I have leaves to clean up at a lady's house so I can get more community hours for school. *Waves* Buh byee.]]
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:26 am

"Alright now focus on your breathing... slowly breathe in and out... in and out." Her voice had lowered to a soft whisper. "Completely empty your mind of every thought."

(('Kay see you later then ^^))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:07 am

Zumi finally came from her daze and the moment she saw those familiar blood-red eyes she squeaked and fell out of her chair, "I... Um...." She glanced at Minoushje and back to Itachi, "I'll go buy you a new one, anyway!" She clutched the scorched and scribbled on crossword to her chest and began to walk towards the entrance quite quickly.

I'm so throwing this away the first chance I get, she thought, cheeks burning with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Paige did as she was told, taking deep breaths and emptying her mind of all thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Minoushje carefully watched the girl in front of her, reading her body language... when she was as good as sure Paige truly had emptied her mind she smiled.
"Now name the first thing that comes to your mind."

((Gah you better name Deidara or else these past few posts make no sense at all XP ))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:36 pm

"....Dei-kun?" The girl opened her eyes, quite confused.

"Okai, Mino-san I trust you and all but what did you do, I don't get it." Paige asked.

[[Awww but I wanted to say sushi]]
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:42 pm

Minoushje smiled.
"This little... exercise is meant to show people what is most important to them. Of everything a person thinks of that which is most important will always come back first."

Minoushje stood up.
"Still confused about how you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:51 pm

"A little.." She confirmed. "I really could've sworn that I liked Gaara in that way and that Dei-kun was my unofficial Nii-san."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Deidara leaned against the doorway, unseen as he listened to their entire conversation. He knew it was wrong, but... hearing that he was important to Paige felt pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Minoushje raised an eyebrow when she felt a familiar presence.
"Did your mother never teach you it's rude to listen in on other people's conversation?"She questioned.

A vine had wrapped itself around Deidara's ankle and with a small hand movement he was now pulled (or more like dragged) towards them.
"Well?" Minoushje asked smiled when he was lying next to them.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:00 pm

"Why are these things such a pain in the ass?" She asked.

Paige squeeked and jumped behind Mino. She was completely flustered that Deidara had been listening in on their entire conversation.

Last edited by Paige| Cooky's Right Hand on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Deidara folded his arms and glared at Mino from his spot on the ground, "C'mon, I didn't interrupt or anything..."

He looked a bit hurt at Paige's remark, "I'm a pain the ass, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:04 pm

"That's not what I meant." Came the girl's low response from her hiding spot behind Mino.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:10 pm

Minoushje pulled Paige from behind her.
"Alright kids... no fighting please... I'm going back inside now so you guys can talk. Have fun and play nice."

Just before she disappeared inside she turned to Deidara.
"And behave yourself, Deidara-kun!!"
Minoushje was sure that he knew what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:15 pm

"Mino!" The girl squeeked as the ANBU left.

She turned to Deidara, blushing like a madman/woman?/person?
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Deidara himself turned red and he shouted at Mino's retreating back, "You are such a jaded perv, yeah!"

He stood and brushed himself off, leaning against a tree. "Paige, I..." he sighed, running his fingers through his bangs, "I really like you, okay? You can do whatever you want with that information... it's your decision, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Paige just looked at him like an idiot before she actually returned to what we like to call reality. "I thought...but you said....I'm confused."

She got her thoughts in order. "When we went for cake and the crazy lady said we were together you said you thought of me as you're little sister. That's why I'm confused because I could've sworn you weren't kidding."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:27 pm

His eyebrows ruffled as he rubbed his temples. "I don't think you see the position I'm in..." he poked his chest with a thumb, "I'm 19. You're 15; you might as well be my little sister. I've known you for such a long time now, but..."

He sighed in frustration, brushing his hair back from his face. "I don't know! How do I explain how I feel when I don't really understand it myself, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Somewhere Else in the Lounge

Zen was milling around aimlessly.

*This....has to be the lamest party I have ever attended. Maybe Zumi and I can go find Itachi....*

Last edited by Zen | The Semi-Lawyer on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Out of no where, Roy attached herself to Zen. "This...was a waste of my time!" She whined. "I could've been doing someone something" She said, shaking Zen a bit. "What cha doing...?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Zen blinked a bit as Roy clung to her.

"I...was going to go see if Zumi wanted to hunt down Itachi....but I'd rather find your Danna," she said impishly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Zumi came back in the minimum time of 5 minutes with a brand new, glossy crossword book to find that everyone had left the kitchen, including Itachi. She sighed, her eyebrows ruffling and her cheeks still tinged pink. She set the new book down at Itachi's signature spot and placed a sticky note on it with a quickly written apology.

Even if Mino-sensei gave him hers, I still felt pretty bad, she thought guiltily, running out of the kitchen to see Zen floating around.

"Hey, I kinda want to tour the lair... I've never seen all of it," she admitted, grinning mischievously, "Come across Roy's mentor accidentally, yes?" She smiled at her leader, "We could all go...?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Roy grinned, "That sounds like a plan Zumi~. Maybe we'll get to see Pein too." She paused, blinking. "I never told you guys..." She muttered, glancing off as she started walking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next