HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆

Go down 
+12
Sasuke
Kirai
The Good Boy
Kisame
Kakuzu
Hidan
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Saikoukage | Roy
Zumi
Deidara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Chunin
Chunin

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Paige grinned at Deidara and, was that a hint of pink on her cheeks?

Maybe some of the booze had worn off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Kisame chuckled as he watched Paige and Deidara, leaning against the wall. He was nicely concealed in the shadows of the room.

He glanced around. I wonder where Itachi is, he wondered, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Cooky, who was wandering around the outskirts of the Akatsuki base (from sheer boredom, basically) with her hands behind her head, blinked at the sudden noise that errupted from the depths. "What... the hell?" She muttered.

The minute she heard someone scream something along the lines of "NO GROPING!" she immediately turned on her heel and vertically walked up a nearby tree before sitting on one of the thicker branches, legs crossed and arms folded over her chest.

"I better keep an eye on them, just in case." She paued, before sighing, head hanging in shame. "...Those idiots all better not lose their virginity or something..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:42 pm

"Kisame."

Itachi practically melded out from the shadows of the wall his partner leaned on, eyes narrowed on the goings-on in front of him. "...What is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Kisame observed the chaos unfolding before him, "You know, I'm not really sure about what's going on."

He grinned and gestured to the pale-haired girl only a room away from them, "Look, there's your little crossword friend."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Itachi's eyes narrowed on the blonde girl. "...What the hell is she doing to my puzzles?" He growled. He glanced at Kisame through the corner of his eye, muttering under his breath. "Excuse me."

With that said, the extremely pissed off clan-slaughterer (crazy new word, ftw?) stalked over to where his poor, defenseless crosswords were being violated. Only HE knew how they liked to be held~
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:57 am

((I got bored so I decided to add something more to this... not so interesting post -_-"))

Minoushje let out a deep breath... who would have ever expected an party with the Akatsuki could be this boring.
"'Kay that's it... I need a drink!!"

As she walks to the kitchen she sees Itachi glaring at poor intoxicated Zumi.
"Don't even think about hurting her, Itachi-kun~" Minoushje said while smiling sweetly as she poked him in his ribs.

This was actually the first time she stood side by side with him... last time she saw him (when she tried to get Cooky to return to the HMA) there had been more distance between them.
"Shit, when did you get so tall?" Minoushje asked while looking up at him. "When you graduated together with my class you were shorter then me..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:44 am

Itachi glanced down at the woman, before blinking. "...Ah." He mused. "You're that woman who came to take kohai a month or so ago."

He frowned at her question. "...We graduated together? But... that means you must have done so early."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:49 am

"Ah you remember that... I meant no harm, I was just worried about her."

Minoushje smiled.
"I was almost nine when I graduated... my classmates thought that I was young but when they heard you would graduate at the same time... they were completely flabbergasted."

((I love that word... flabbergasted...weird word, I wonder who ever thought of it.))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:52 am

Roy watched as Mino and Itachi talked, sighing in relief that Itachi didn't see her. "...Geez. I think this is the first time I'm glad to not see him..." She muttered, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:02 am

Itachi shrugged, face apathetic. "It wouldn't have bothered me if you took her either way." ((SEMPAI YOU ASSHOLE~! Dx *flees in a flurry of sparkly emo tears*))

He resisted the urge to smirk smugly. Even after he was a missing-nin, his exploits as a child were still revered... DAMN he was good. "What rank are you now?" He questioned.

((It reminds me of flubber. C:))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:09 am

"Now I feel sorry for Cooky..."

"Don't get conceited buddy..." Minoushje replied while poking him again. "...it doesn't suit you at all. I've been an ANBU for several years now... any reason you're interested?" She asks while raising her eyebrows, he's still an S-ranked criminal after all.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:20 am

Itachi raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Why's that?" (('Cause you're a dick, that's why. -.-))

He shrugged, glancing off towards Zumi (and his mutliated crossword puzzle) again and narrowing his eyes. She'd have to catch site of him SOME time... damn girl. "This is a party, is it not? I'm just making small talk."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:26 am

"She looks up to you... as far as I can see... a bit of respect might be... fair to give her."

When Minoushje notices Itachi's glare at his unfinished crossword she laughs.
"You still hooked on those? You were even making one during graduation day.. pissing off all the teachers." She took something from her pouch. "You even managed to get me to make them..."
In her hand she held a small booklet filled with puzzles.
"Here you can have it, as a... uhh... apology for Zumi scribbling all over yours."

((I really do like making crossword puzzles))
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:37 am

Itachi remained silent. "...Hn. Perhaps." ((FFFFFFFFFF--! DDD< *restrained by Roy*))

The eldest Uchiha blinked, before taking the puzzle booklet with something akin to curiosity. Flipping through several pages, he glanced down at Minoushje. "...Thank you." He commented bluntly. "They will... come in handy."

((I like doing them! :3))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:46 am

Zen glanced over and saw that Itachi had finally shown up. She nudged Zumi subtly and then realized that she had set fire to his crossword earlier.

"Ooops....."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:07 am

Minoushje waved her hand dismissively.
"Crossword puzzlers need to stick up for each other.... or something similar like that."
She frowned her eyebrows at her own comment after which she started laughing.
"Say, do you guys have anything to drink that doesn't contain alcohol? Might be the smartest thing for me tonight if I stay away from the alcohol... before I do something stupid..." She had muttered the last part.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:38 am

Paige was less intoxicated than before and got off Deidara. "I uhmm, I'm gonna go outside."

She waved slightly and headed outside, walking over to a tree and banging her head against it repeatedly.

"I -bang- am such -bang- an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:40 am

Minoushje raised her eyebrows when Paige walked past her.
"Excuse me for a minute..." She said while looking at Itachi.

"You know, you're going to have a terrible headache if you keep doing that."

((I think I'm going to bother L... *wanders off*))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:44 am

Paige let out a squeek of surprise and turned around. "Oh uh, hi Mino-san. Grat party huh?"

The girl was terrible at hiding things.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:51 am

"Must be the alcohol that makes you say that... cause so far this party is pretty lame if you ask me... then again I don't have a guy I like to hang around with."
Minoushje wasn't sure if there was something growing between Paige and Deidara but it sure seemed like that.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:54 am

The instant Mino had said that, Paige felt her cheeks go pink. "Of course I like him, he's my unofficial Nii-san."

She attempted to cover up her blush as well as not look like a complete idiot who isn't even sure what's going on in her own mind, which, FYI, she was failing horribly at.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:59 am

"Uh-huh... and Kotetsu is only my cousin's best friend and we're not dating at all... Now for the truth please"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:04 am

The girl sighed and hung her head. "Honestly? I have know idea what the hell is going on in my head. I think I need a shrink."

She looked up and grinned at Mino, trying to change the subject. "Aren't we glad we have such a wonderful shrink like you Mino-san!"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:10 am

"Yes wonderful... changing the subject won't work and neither does it any good to run away from your feelings."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next