HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆

Go down 
+12
Sasuke
Kirai
The Good Boy
Kisame
Kakuzu
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Hidan
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Saikoukage | Roy
Zumi
Deidara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Zumi slowed down, pouting childishly. "Well, Kirai-chan lied, didn't she... Liar liar pants on fire!" She sang, skipping into the dark fearlessly.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:21 pm

Zen stopped right in her tracks, her firey arm illuminating the man standing in front of her.

"I...Itachi-sama...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Zumi's fearless skipping was cut short quite abruptly when she got a mouthful of soft cloth and a good shock after running into a rock hard... something. She spluttered, falling back to see blood red orbs staring back at her.

". . ." Her voice wouldn't work. Apparently, the rock hard something was the actual Uchiha Itachi's chest.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:29 pm

"......"

She didn't think they'd actually find him.

Zen opened her mouth to apologize for Zumi but she couldn't find the words.

I.....look like a complete idiot now.....

((....Cooooooky-samaaaa....))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:33 pm

"--I apologize; I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Zumi was surprised with her smooth, calm voice. Usually she stuttered up a storm and hardly sounded sane.

Well, her legs still didn't work. She was still sitting on the floor in front of the older Uchiha. Damn it...

[[We be waiting for Cooky's 'Tachi-dono now? =3]]
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:37 pm

Zen finally found her voice.

"Hello, Itachi-sama....we've heard a lot about you."

She walked over to Zumi and gently tugged the younger girl up. When Zumi tried to stand on her own, however, she folded back to the ground.

Zen looked from Itachi to Zumi and then back again with a small sigh. She lifted Zumi and supported her so that she could stand.

((Yuppers))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Zumi cursed herself mentally and leaned away from Zen, against the wall. Damn weak knees.... "Arigatou," Zumi whispered, eyes downcast.

She felt heat crawling up her neck, growing nervous as seconds passed and Itachi still hadn't spoken.

((All righty... let's wait for him here! =D))
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy :: Akatsuki
The Good Boy :: Akatsuki
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:05 pm

((Aw, but Tobi ain't a creeper...only psyco, that's all ^^))

Tobi waved to Zumi, "Bye Zumi-chan!" He looked back at Minoushje, "Is Mino-chan having fun at the party?" He chirped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user.BowlsOfJoy
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Zen | The Lawyer wrote:
"C'mon, Zumi!" Zen chirped as she dragged her down the hallway at which Kirai had pointed.

"Oh, fair warning, young'un," she called back over her shoulder, "Unless you fancy seeing a plant man in the nude, don't open that door!"

((....I can say that seeing as I am Zetsu. xP))

"Nuude?~" Kirai chirped, hand already on the door-knob. She turned it and peeked in, "...Zet-kun?!?!?!?!" She screamed, eyes rolling back and promptly fainting with a thud.

Who the heck ever listens when their drunk?
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:36 am

The Good Boy wrote:
((Aw, but Tobi ain't a creeper...only psyco, that's all ^^))

Tobi waved to Zumi, "Bye Zumi-chan!" He looked back at Minoushje, "Is Mino-chan having fun at the party?" He chirped.

((Being a psycho is worse... >>))

Minoushje scoffed.
"Some party..." She replied sarcastically. "...doesn't it say enough that we started wondering through the lair out of pure boredom?"
She stepped outside of the laundry room, looking to her left and right.
"Uhh which way is the exit?" She asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:43 am

Zumi wrote:
Zumi cursed herself mentally and leaned away from Zen, against the wall. Damn weak knees.... "Arigatou," Zumi whispered, eyes downcast.

She felt heat crawling up her neck, growing nervous as seconds passed and Itachi still hadn't spoken.

((All righty... let's wait for him here! =D))

((*repeated headdesk* I TOOK FOREVAR AND A HALF. MY BAD. D:))

Itachi stared down at the young teenager who slammed into him, eyes narrowing in recognition before grunting. He was holding a fluffy pink manly blue towel around his waist with one hand, while the other was at his long black hair that plastered against his back, attempting to pull out the small tangles from washing it. "...Aa." He mused. "You're that girl who was violating my crosswords."

Why was he running around half naked and dripping wet? Who knows, who cares. Just appreciate the sight, ladies~♥️

((Kolkolkol~ I'm gonna enjoy this. >B))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:03 am

Zen's eyes grew as large as saucers as she took in Itachi's appearance.

"Um...." She put her hand to her forehead in an attempt to clear her head.

"I helped desecrate the crossword earlier. That was me who set it on fire." She motioned to the flames coiled around her arm.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Zumi's eyes were much wider than Zen's in comparison and she clapped a hand over her mouth and her other hand shielded her eyes. My eye virginity could be ruined, it could be ruined, could be ruined.... the chant was like an echo in her head.

"I'm sorry," she repeated in a muffled tone, her face quite red.

Why'd guys older than her have to be so damn hot?
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:42 am

((Didn't feel like waiting for Tobi to reply))

"Wow... too much Uchiha!!" Minoushje said as she accidentally stumbled on the small group standing in the corridor.
Minoushje shielded Zen's eyes, seeing as Zumi had covered her own.
"You're too young to be seeing so much man." She said with a small smile while trying her best to keep her eyes only on Itachi's face.
I'm taken, keep yourself in control! She thought while mentally slapping herself.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:39 am

Zen clawed Mino's hands off of her eyes only somewhat gently.

"I am not too young," she said petulantly.

She eyed Itachi again and couldn't help the blush that came over her face.

Oh dear God.....she watched as the droplets of water falling from his skin.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:39 am

"Minoushje-san." Itachi greeted blandly, unconcerned for his lack of undress.

He did, however, let his gaze fall to Zen, who was staring unabashedly at said lack of clothes. His eyes narrowed, his lips twitching up at the corners into a very small smug smirk for a split second. "...You should try to control your hormones, girl." He commented with obvious emphasise on the word "girl", brushing past the group of women and towards his room. "You're embarrassing yourself."

The door slammed shut.

AND YOU NEVER SAW HIM INSTANTLY DROP HIS TOWEL WHEN HE GOT INSIDE, FUHAHAHA~!
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:11 am

Minoushje started laughing when she saw the faces of Zumi and Zen.
She leaned against the wall while she held her stomach with her hand, tears rolling down her face. It had been a while she had to laugh this much.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Zumi snorted indignantly and chucked one of the random slippers that littered the floor at his door, "You know what, crossword-buddy? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE." She was very frank when it came to puberty.

"All right!" The blonde blew air up at her bangs before making an about face, walking off in the opposite direction, "I'm going back to Konoha; I want some nice boy company."

NUUU, not a man-hooker! You silly geese... 'tis Kiba she's rambling about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16