HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆

Go down 
+12
Sasuke
Kirai
The Good Boy
Kisame
Kakuzu
Hidan
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Saikoukage | Roy
Zumi
Deidara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Zumi pulled some water from the faucet and played with it, sending some into her mouth. "Nostalgia makes my mouth feel weird," she stated, swishing the water around in her mouth.

"Have you ever wished that certain guy automatically knew you crushed on him? Just to get it over with..." She trailed off, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:34 pm

"....Or it's the massive amount of beer you just drank. And yeah....."

She turned to Roy.

"What's he like?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Paige rose an eyebrow. "Really? And what -hic- changed your mind?"

I was hard to tell if she was drunk sometimes just by the way she sounded so normal, but if you could see her brain it would have a big sign that said: "I'M SMASHED OUT OF MY MIND! HAHA PUN!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Roy smiled, loving the fact she was getting to tell people about her favorite puppet.

"Well...he's not that open with people like I said...and he's very impatient. The punk rarely smiles...but when he does..." She paused, looking off, "It's one of those true smiles that can make you smile even if you feel like the world is falling apart. He's so protective...and won't hesitate to hurt anyone who messes with the people he cares about."

"Though he won't admit it..he's very fond of Deidara...and only wishes the best for him." She said, looking at Zen. "Overall...he's one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Once you get past his people-phobia." She ended, laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Zen listened to Roy's monologue with a smile on her face.

"I wish I could know him like that," she said wistfully.

She made another flame absentmindedly.

"But I doubt I could get past that phobia you mentioned."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:42 pm

"Eh...you just have to be aggressive. Don't give up...cause Danna doesn't like wimps." Roy said, scratching the back of her head. "I just stuck around and...grew on him." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Zen nodded and looked around.

"I wonder where is he is in all this..."

Her eyes fell upon Paige and Deidara, the two of whom were about one step away from second base.

A small tendril of fire poked the older boy's shoulder.

"No," she said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:51 pm

"Zen...just gotta remind Dei of Danna...that'll snap him out of it~" She said, grinning and attaching chakra strings to Deidara, making him walk towards Roy and Zen. "Oh Dei-Chan~!!"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Dei hiccuped again, staring at Roy. "Whaaaaat~?" He asked, grinning loosely. "What are the strings for, Roy? Ehhh? Are we going to play?" He laughed hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:00 pm

"Yes Dei...we're going to play. It's called the eunuch game. Keep up with the excessive flirting and you lose your manhood. Then people can actually get away with calling you a girl." She said, grinning and sitting him down on the couch, sitting next to him and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:03 pm

His eyes widened at the word "eunuch." "Um..." He left immediately for the kitchen, turning up the cold faucet and dunking his head under it.

He came up from the water and he shook his head, shuddering and coughing, rubbing his eyes. "Aw, damn, I wouldn't put it past Roy to castrate me, yeah..." He walked back into the lounge and sat in the chair that was farthest from Roy, eyeing her suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Zen plopped down on the other side of the pyro and looked at him.

"I think you owe me a birthday present, you know...."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Roy frowned, standing and walking over to him. "Boo on your soul. Now that your normal there isn't any threat to your manliness." She said, plopping down at his feet and leaning against his legs. "...I'm tired..."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:08 pm

He grinned, digging around under his cloak for a while before pulling an elaborate bird sculpture from it. The bird resembled Lenore just slightly.

"Yeah... best I could do with normal clay," he laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

He glanced down at Roy and patted her head, "Then go to sleep, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:09 pm

"It's beautiful, Dei-san," she said softly.

She kissed his cheek gently. ((LOL teh irony))

"Thank you so much...."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Roy sighed, "This is supposed to be a party. But...no one from the Akatsuki is really here...Hidan's...off doing whatever. You're with us...Tobi's somewhere. I've not seen anyone else though..." She said, frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 pm

He frowned, "I saw Kisame come by to see Nena... But he's disappeared..."

"I thought Itachi was going to appear at one point, but..." He shrugged, trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Roy looked off, "I...think Itachi's still mad at me. Making him talk to his brother..." She muttered, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Paige pouted when Deidara disappeared. She then noticed him with Roy and Zen, and bounced over.

"Dei-kuuuun! You didn't answer my question." She pouted still.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:35 pm

"Oh..." Was that a blush on his cheeks?

He scratched his head, averting his eyes, "I dunno... I think it was a mixture of me being drunk..." he looked back at her, his familiar grin back. "And that kiss, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Zen poked him in the side.

"I've got my eye on you."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:38 pm

"Sooo....you liiiiiiiked it?" She asked, plopping down oh-so-gracefully onto his lap and grinning at him.

Out of complete weirdness, Paige started patting Roy on the head.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Deidara internally laughed; he felt a bit like a pimp, with all these girls lounging around him. "Hey, Zen, I won't do anything..."

He glanced back at Paige, smirking. "You could say that..."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:41 pm

A small smack to his leg and Roy thought to him, Here...I'm the pimp...don't get any ideas of taking my bitches. She thought looking up and him and sticking out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Zen giggled.

"All the same....touch her again and you'll lose more than a hand."

Her tone was cheery but serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next