HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBack and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_voting_barBack and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBack and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_voting_barBack and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Blue formed an 'o' shape with her mouth, nodding at his answer. "Ah. Well, Kakashi-sama is my sensei. He's just training me for a couple of days," she said, scratching the back of her head.

"So, what do you think of Konoha?" she asked, holding her hands behind her and offering him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:37 pm

"Kakashi is your Sensei?! BOO!" He said, flailing his arms around. "You could get someone better than him." He said, frowning a bit.

"Konoha...hasn't really changed...though I see that there is a new Hokage..." He said, glancing off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Blue smiled at him. "Konoha is peaceful. That's why I'm glad to be a ninja here." she replied, sighing lightly. She turned to him. "Do you have a place to stay?" she asked, poking her fingers.

Blue slightly squeeked once he said that line. "E-E-E-E-Eh? W-why?" she asked, blushing in embrassment.
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:34 pm

"Kakashi is a conceited bastard!" He said, flailing his arms around. "There has to be someone better than...him."

Obito paused and tilted his head. "I'm staying at my home....the Uchiha compound?" He said, grinning a bit and adjusting his goggles. "I'm just going to invade in!"
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Blue giggled nervously at him. He really did hate Kakashi-sensei, and she had no clue why. But whatever happened between them was pretty...serious.

She nodded in understanding. "Aha, you're going to invade in?" she asked again, giggling at his comment.
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Adjusting his goggles again he grinned, "Heh. Yup! Cause I don't know if I'm remembered." He said, scratching the back of his head. "...Would you want to walk with me there? Cause I don't remember the way." He admitted, laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Blue giggled, waving a hand in reassurance. "Of course. I'd love to. I know the streets of Konoha quite well." she replied. She grabbed his hand lightly and lead him towards where she was headed to. "Would you like a tour of Konoha while you reach home?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2