HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_vote_lcapBack and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_voting_barBack and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_vote_lcapBack and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_voting_barBack and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< Empty
PostSubject: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:27 pm

With his hands in his pockets, Obito displays a grin on his face. "Bet everyone isn't going to expect me back..." He says, thinking of exactly how he's going to get back at Kakashi after all of these years.

Stopping at the front gate, he looks up, smiling. "It's good to be back home...it really is..." He mutters, his eyes narrowing fondly. "ALRIGHT! LETS DO THIS THING!" He shouts, clenching his fists and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Cooky, who was lazing in her tree as per usual, glances down at the younger teenager below. "Yo~!" She called, raising a hand in greeting. "You're Obito, right? Forgive me if this seems rude, but aren't you supposed to be kind of, you know, dead?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:02 am

Obito jumped a bit as he looked around for the voice and finally looked up. "Eh...Y-Yeah I'm Obito...but...I'm not dead..." He said, patting his chest. "Or...I wouldn't be here?"
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:14 am

Cooky just grinned, leaning over the thick tree branch too look at the boy easier. "Kinda jumpy, ain't cha? And that's very true." Waving a flippant hand, the VP returned to sleeping thinking very srsly in her tree. "Just a little tip, kid; relax every once and a while. You'll live longer."
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:24 am

Obito nodded, "I know...I've tried...but I've always been jumpy.." he complained, still looking up the tree. "What's your name?!" He called up, not noticing that he might be inturrupting her sleeping time.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:31 am

Cooky just laughed. "I used to be the same way, and trust me when I tell you it'll fade when you get older." She glanced over the branch once more, hands placed behind her head as a cushion before grinning. "Name's Cooky~! No need to be shy, kid; just do whatever the hell you want around here. No-one really cares much."
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:33 am

He paused, 'No need to be shy?' He blinked a bit and scrambled up the tree. "Where did you come from? What kind of a name is Cooky?" He questioned, sitting on another branch.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:36 am

Cooky opened one eye, raising an eyebrow at the boy across from her. So much for being jumpy... "A little village in the Lightning Country. As for the name... hell, ask my parents. I always thought they were on drugs; my name just proves the fact."
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:08 am

Obito made a bit of an 'O' face and nodded. "Well, your parents sound very...weird. Mine! Mine...they kinda...saw me as the black sheep of our clan." He said, frowning a bit.

"But the Lightning Country sounds really cool!!" He says, clenching both of his fists in front of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:13 am

"Weird is another word for it, I guess. I would have used more colourful language for it." Cooky blinked at the boy slowly. "...Black sheep as in how?"

She waved a flippant hand. "Eh... something like that. Bit foggy, though."
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:17 am

"Colourful...language?" He said, raising an eyebrow and shaking his head. "...W-Well...Usually the Uchiha's get the Sharingan before they're Chunin's...and I didn't. I've always been a bit weak I guess...but I've never given up!" He said, determined.

"...Foggy? Huh...I might travel there sometime!" He said, laughing a bit to himself. As to why he was laughing...who knows. It's Obito.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:35 am

Cooky just grinned. "I like you, kid; determination is a hard thing to find these days! If it helps any, I'm rooting for ya, okay? You'll get it some day!"

"Don't forget an umbrella." She commented offhandedly. "It gets pretty stormy down that end of the woods."
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:51 am

Obito grinned like the goof he was and nodded. "Yes! A-And what about you?" He questioned, tilting his head a bit.

"Ah! Right...I'll remember one! Thanks!" Obito chirped, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:48 pm

"Where could she be...?" Blue asked herself, currently looking for her darling VP. ((Yesh, you are very darling~ ^^)) She ran as fast as she could, glancing from left to right.

She sighed in relief after finding her near the front gate, totally having no idea that she was talking with someone. "VP-sama!" she called out, jogging towards her. She bent down slightly to catch her breath, glancing up. She gave her a smile. "I-it's good to see you." she said.

Standing up, she held her hands together. "I need to talk to you about a problem. My budget has been running low~ I just checked, and I've been spending so much money on groceries! And then I found out it was because the members just love the cookies so much, they actually eat a whole package a day. I need help-"

Glancing side-ways, she caught sight of a boy, whole looked a little older than she was. He seemed so familiar. "Oh, g-gomenasai. How rude of me," she blushed in embarassment. Outsretching a hand, she gave him a welcoming smile. "Hi, I-I'm Blue. What's your name?" she asked.

She had no clue who this was.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Cooky raised an eyebrow at his question. "What about me, what?"

Her gaze slowly moved towards the ground, where Blue smiled up at her. Raising a hand in greeting, she grinned sluggishly, still affected by fatigue. "Yo, Aoi-chuu~" She called. "If people are eating too much junk food crap like cookies, just take it away from them. They've got to realise the budget has to go towards the necessities. And if they don't like that, just direct them towards me; I'll handle them."

Cooky smirked at Blue's obvious embarrasment infront of the stranger, waving a flippant hand towards her tree-neighbour. "Blue, Obito Uchiha. Obito, Blue."

((YAYZ~ I'M DARLING~ 8D))
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:46 pm

Obito was about to ask about her training habits and whatnot when Blue appeared. "Eh...Hiya!!" He said, grinning brightly. "Obito Uchiha! Like she said! It's nice to meet you!" He added, holding out his hand, still wearing his grin.

"...Wait...Cooky-San...did she just call you 'VP-Sama'? W-Why is that?" He asked, ruffling his eyebrows in confusion and tilting his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Blue wailed her arms around, trying to find the perfect excuse. She blushed at her mistake, scratching the back of her head.

"Ahehe, yeah I did, actually. You see, Cooky saved me from a bunch of evil ninja's, who were destrying my...er...ah, my fundraiser for charity! So in return, I made her the Vice President of my charity raising alliance. So, that's why I call her Vice President!" she lied, inwardly grinning at her success.

She gladly shook his head, giggling slightly. "It's nice to meet you." Then it hit her.

Obito...Obito... hm she had heard of him.

....WAIT A SECOND!

Instantly she hid behind Cooky-san, shivering. "B-b-but, not to be r-rude, a-aren't you s-supposed to be...d-d-d-d-dead..?!"
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Obito nodded, "Y-Yeah....that would be right....making her be vice president...and...all.." He muttered to himself, jumping when she asked him about...his life? Death?

Flailing his arms, he huffed, "No! I'm not dead! Why do people keep asuming I'm dead?!" He was getting a bit fed up with it to be honest. Poking himself in the chest, "I'm alive...and still kicking! People don't seem to get that the me under the rock was a clone!" He said, closing his eyes and shaking his head. Adjusting his goggles he thought, 'Next person that says I'm supposed to be dead...I'll show them just how dead I really am...'
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:00 pm

Blue frowned sadly, feeling bad for how she reacted. Stepping in front of him, she placed her hands on her chest and looked him straight in the eyes. "I-I'm so sorry. It's just...people told me, and I guess it was silly of me to believe it..." she trailed off, hanging her head in shame.

"I've never had anyone mad at me before..."
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Obito's eyes widened a bit and he started shaking his hands in front of him. "Nonononononono! I'm not mad at you! Really! I...just don't see how people know about me...when I've never met them before. And when they know that "I" was crushed...it makes it weird. I-I'm sorry..." He said, tearing up a bit.

He'd never hurt a girl's feelings before...so obviously it kinda hurt him.

Lifting up his goggles and rubbing at his eyes he muttered, "I-I got some dirt in my eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Cooky just grinned at the two younger ninjas from in her tree above. 'Kids these days.' She mused with a mental chuckle.

She'd just leave them to finish there business in peace, she decided, before sliding back down the branch with her hands behind her head and her hat over her face so she could return to sleeping thinking very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Blue's eyes softened once she saw that he was actually crying. She walked over to him, using her two fingers to lift his chin up. She smiled when he said he had some dirt in his eyes. "Hey, listen. You shouldn't get sad, thinking that I was sad that you got mad at me. I just felt shamed," she reassured him, giving him a warm smile. "Please don't cry. I can't bear to see anyone shed the slightest tear.

She placed her hands on his shoulder's to make sure that he made eye contact. "My onii-san always told me not to cry everytime I would do something wrong. I cried because I thought he was mad at me for getting a question on my test wrong..." she trailed off, giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Obito flinched at the hint of him crying and he backed up, blushing a bit. "...I wasn't crying..." He muttered, pouting a bit.

"...You have a brother? Really?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Blue giggled. "I know you weren't crying, just...saying." she said, to make him feel better. She blushed slightly after seeing his cheeks turn pink. She nodded shortly after that.

"Yeah I do. Uzumaki Naruto-nii-san. Heard of him?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Obito tilted his head, a small goofy (ditzy), smile on his face. "...I've not been in Konoha for a long time...I don't know really anyone...except Kakashi." He admitted, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<   Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back and BETTER THAN EVER! >o<
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next