HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_vote_lcapMISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_voting_barMISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_vote_lcapMISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_voting_barMISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages Empty
PostSubject: MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages   MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:34 am

Mission Details:

Must be: A Chunin or Higher: (( Required: One Jounin or higher per squad of two ))

On this mission you will be asked to travel with the Kazekage and Temari, bringing them to the Site Village. There is information that the Kage's need to exchange, dealing with the Akatsuki. To be able to do this mission, you must be willing to fight with your life. There will be random ninja that try to attack, just fend them off. Your mission does NOT end when Gaara is safely in the Site. It will end when he is back in Suna after our meeting.

There is a second part, which requires different people. These other two will head out and go to the Leaf, getting Tsunade to the Hidden Site as well. As stated before, your mission will not end until Tsunade is back in the Leaf.

Reply to this topic if you would like in, and I will make the final call.

Roy
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages   MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:43 am

Alright I'm in... I'll leave the decision with you who I'm traveling with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages   MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Um, the last mission was kind of a fail for me and Paige since nobody really answered -.- But if I can, I'd like to try again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages   MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 pm

I'm in if you'll let me..

I need to take a mission,, so why not one traveling??

I may just be a tad bit emotionally involved but I can preform my duty when needed..
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages   MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:11 am

Alright the three of you will be in...but...

We need another one! xD
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages   MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:26 pm

D: I wish I could come.... am I even considered a ninja? ._.

That has been a topic of internal controversy for me. Dx
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages   MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:44 am

You're a medical-nin aren't you?
Each team should have one... in case something happens to the people we have to guide.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages   MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Alrighty....so here are the squads:

Mino/Kirai - Gaara
Nena/Zumi - Tsunade

Good? :3
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages   MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:56 pm

NOWAI!!! *Excited armflail* First mission~

Wull, I feel ninja-y now! x3

HAI NENA-CHUU, WE ISH PARTNARS. 8D

True that, Mino... And while I'm thinking 'bout it--where exactly am I going to meet Sasuke/Naruto/Sakura/Kakashi for my training with them? :\
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages   MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 pm

How should I know?? Go ask Kakashi... I hereby made him your official sensei... cause I'm such a lazy sensei >>

*runs off to fetch Gaara and Temari*
Are you coming Kirai-chan??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages   MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MISSION 2: Gathering Of The Kages
Page 1 of 1