HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_voting_barEating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_voting_barEating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Eating ice cream with my sister

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:03 am

Izumo raised his eyebrows, a smile still playing on his lips.
But he kept his mouth shut none the less, yes it was fun to tease his sister but he could go only that far without making it mean.

"There's nothing strange about that..." Izumo said while shrugging his shoulders. "...I think every man wants a son sooner or later, to continue the family name. Though I wouldn't mind daughters either..."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:44 am

Roy glanced off, still blushing. "But still...that's you..." She said, biting her lip. Her voice went off to a mutter, "Not like you and Sasuke are the same...." Roy narrowed her eyes a bit, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Sasuke sat down looking at Roy. "You're too young to be thinking about kids, and so am I. We've got things to do before we can avoid rugrats in the middle of the night who aren't sure if they crapped or want to eat so they can eventually crap." He shrugged. "But we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

[[ZOMG ZAHZ-KEEH VH1 SHOW FLASHBACK LULZ]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Roy held up a finger, "I'm an adult...and I've got nothing else going for me. Leading a village will probably be the most exciting thing I have going for me..." She said, scratching the back of her head. Though, she was a bit glad the topic wasn't as awkward as she thought it was going to be. Maybe...it's because she knew it wasn't going to happen just yet.

[*snickers* But the show doesn't start for another 3 years! Dx]
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:19 am

Sasuke scoffed while shrugging. "You're still young, most women wait till their twenties and even thirties to have kids. I'm fifteen, most people who have kids at my age call them mistakes. If or when I have kids they won't dare be called mistakes by anyone or even be thought of such." He glanced to her brother and then back at her. "Besides, we'd have to get to the baby-making before we do the baby-having."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:33 am

Izumo raised his eyebrows, this kid was actually smart... thinking about that so thoroughly. But when Sasuke started talking about the baby-making Izumo raised a warning finger.
"No way that's going to happen anytime soon." He growled.

((He's acting like the overprotective older brother again -_-))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:40 am

Sasuke raised his hands. "Don't you think I know that?" He eyed Roy. "This one is waiting for marriage and I think I'll be waiting along-side her because I don't see us rushing to the altar tomorrow."

[[='[ If only Itachi were such xD]]

((I smell a trip to the Village Hiddne in Vegas~))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:47 am

(( *laughing; cough; die* lol...I just wake up to this? XD Thanks guys. :3 ))

Roy blinked, snickering a bit. "Ah...yeah. Just chillax brother. Gotta trust me on these things." She said, smiling a bit. "I'm just a bit glad that this one...is willing to wait as well." She added, scratching the back of her head.

(( ...Village Hidden in Vegas? lol...That's only a state above me. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:27 am

((xD No problem,, it's what we do))

"Yes, you're very lucky to have me." Sasuke joked with a smirk. While taking some of Roy's ice cream.

[[roflmao 8D *point of youth* ONWARD TO THE BLACK JACK AND HOOKERS~]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:36 am

(( =w= You guys are mah lovers. XD Nena, we shall both cheat on Cooky. :3 ))

"Yeah yeah, don't get so full of yourself, punk." Roy replied, moving the ice cream a bit to dab it on his nose. "Pft..."

[[YOSH! *fistpump*...How we getting there? =3;]
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:43 pm

((xD YES;; the perfect scandal~))

"Oh look," Sasuke said while looking around innocently as he could. "There are no more tissues here. Guess I'll have to use you." He said while giving her cheeck an eskimo-kiss.

[[8D The batmobile of course~]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:48 pm

(( BUT! We shall make our relationship PUBLIC! >D ))

Roy smiled glancing at him, "I hope you're planning on wiping that off." She said, snickering a bit.

[[...TO THE BAT CAVE! >O *dramatic dash of justice*]]
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:17 pm

((<8D YAYS!! *takes out camera* >D These are so going on facebook and myspace and *insert other website here*))

"Get some of that on your lips and I just might." He growled with a smirk.

[[>D *pointpoint* NO NEED!! IT'S PARKED JUST AROUND THE CORNER~]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:10 pm

(( We can makes a video too~! 8D That'll get us the attention like Paris Hilton, yus?! ))

Roy paused, debating in her mind a bit. "...I think I could just do this..." She said, grinning and taking a bit of the ice cream and putting it on his lips. "I do the opposite of what you tell me~"

[[ 8D Oh yus, of course! *tups after; oblivious* ]]
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:20 pm

((Very Happy We gets to make pr0n?!))

Sasuke smirked while eyeing Roy. "Well in that case: don't you dare kiss me." He said rather seductively.

[[*turns key only to hear engine fail* D< DAMMIT!! The car won't start,, we has to get out and push Dx]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 pm

(( *arms up* YUS! How much shall we charge for it? :3 ))

Knew the dobe was going to say that... She thought to herself, grinning. "Well, aye aye mon amie." Roy replied, leaning over and pressing her lips against his, smirking.

[[ ...D8 No! I is too lazy! Dx ...Can't we fly...like Superman? :3 ]]
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:43 am

"Okay that's my cue yo get out of here."
Izumo stood up and walked away.
"Try and remember you're in public."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:52 am

Sasuke waved a hand in Izumo's direction while placing a hand behind Roy's neck and pulling her closer. He smirked under her lips.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Roy moved a hand to grip part of his shirt, "Brother always exaggerates..." She muttered, placing her forehead against his, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:43 pm

"How lucky for us." Sasuke chuckled while placing a hand under her chin. He looked in to her dark eyes, hesitating before going in for another lip-lock. "You know . . . I know I don't say this enough but you mean the world to me." He said, for once lost in a moment he gladly gave in to.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:03 pm

A smile came to her lips and she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. "Same to you....I don't know what I'd do if things had turned out differently..." Roy said, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 pm

That rare Uchiha smile came to his face as he looked at Roy. "Neither do I."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Roy opened her eyes and grinned, pressing her lips to his again.. "Alrighty, lets get out of here." She said, stretching a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "And where do you suppose we go?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Shrugging, Roy tilted her head. "I dunno. Someplace fun~" She said, scratching the back of her head. "Or...we can always go back to your place and make it more homey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating ice cream with my sister
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next