HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Eating ice cream with my sister I_vote_lcapEating ice cream with my sister I_voting_barEating ice cream with my sister I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Eating ice cream with my sister I_vote_lcapEating ice cream with my sister I_voting_barEating ice cream with my sister I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Eating ice cream with my sister

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

Eating ice cream with my sister Empty
PostSubject: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:03 pm

After arguing for a bit Izumo and Roy had decided to go for ice cream. He definitely had missed the arguing with his little sister... it was especially fun when they pretended to argue just to piss off their parents.

"So what kind of ice cream do you want?" He asked after he ordered a banana split.

((He ordered a banana split >_> oh well, it was the first thing I came up with))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Roy tapped her foot, looking at the different types. "Uhm...I think...I want a chocolate parfait." She said, narrowing her eyes, trying to figure out if that's what she wanted. Indecisive much?

"...Yeah. Not changing my mind..."

(( Lol...If I can make Taco's in the Naruto world...Sundaes are welcome. xDD ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:46 am

The two siblings ate their ice cream in silence for a while when Izumo spoke up.
"Hey Roy... sorry I didn't stood up for you before... I should've done that years ago." He mumbled as he kept his eyes on his ice cream.

((A world without sundaes is an incomplete/cruel world if you ask me >_>))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:57 am

Roy glanced up, the spoon dangling in her mouth. "S'okay." She started, taking the spoon out. "I just blame the entire family...I get that I'm not supposed to fit in there." She said, looking off. "So I found a new place to belong..." She muttered, scooping a bit of ice cream and popping it in her mouth. "And I'm sorry for just up and leaving...without telling you at least. You know? That first time when I got Odokemono?"

(( That's how I feel with tacos. Dx *clings* If they didn't have it...we couldn't survive... ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:38 am

"I can't blame you for not telling... knowing our family, they would have hired an entire army of ANBU to stop you." Izumo said dryly after which he took a spoon full of vanilla ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:44 am

Roy sighed, "And even after I come back...they kick me out. Isn't that just peachy?" She said, stretching a bit. "I'll just let you know...Sasori-Sama treated me like family. He...protected me from the other Akatsuki members...made sure I didn't go drinking with them..." She said, scratching the back of her head.

"Though, I disappointed him a while back...had a drinking contest with Kakuzu and Pein..." She said, rambling a bit. "...Wait..." She paused, blinking a bit. Brother doesn't know I drink...oops? I can lie! "I mean...I can out drink them with...soda~"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:54 am

"It's good to hear he treated you well... I wouldn't have guessed that from an S-ranked criminal."

Izumo hit Roy on top of her head with his spoon.
"The only one who will be lieve that is our grandfather, you idiot."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:12 am

"Almost all of them were nice to me...even Itachi...which was strange. One would think he wouldn't want to have any association with me.." She started, sighing a bit.

Roy cringed from the spoon whack, "Nyee...Then be like him! Forget I told you about me drinking. . ." She paused, facepalming. "Shit."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:30 am

Izumo was shocked to hear that those criminals could be so... so human.

Izumo shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't mind that you drink every now and then... it's just that it's a family thing that we'll do something stupid with alcohol in our bloodstream."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 am

"Everyone always thinks that since they're bad that they don't have hearts...but look at me? I was with them for five years..." She said, looking off.

"Uhm...would stripping and almost giving into drunk urges be part of that group of stupid shit?"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:48 am

"Definitely..." Izumo replied dryly. "...but please tell me you never stripped while drunk."

A stripping cousin was worse enough, he definitely didn't need a stripping sister on top of that.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:56 am

Roy coughed, "Of course I've never stripped. That's just absurd." She said, looking off. Way to not sound obvious...If he asks...I'll say it was at a bar and not with the Akatsuki Leader....and Kakuzu. . .and Hidan. She mentally deadpanned. Were Akatsuki people the only people she could get drunk with? Really?
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:12 am

Izumo placed his hand in front of his eyes.
"Change of subject, please." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:02 am

Roy scratched the back of her head. "Y-Yeah. So~. Have you seen anyone else from my village that you recognize?" She asked, fiddling with her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:28 am

"You mean besides Mino?" Izumo thought for a moment. "Let's see... Koe lives in your village too, right? I saw more familiar faces but I don't know their names... one lives with the Nara clan... and, uhh, a blond girl?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Roy paused at the Nara clan reference and smiled, "You remember my daughter~!" She said, flailing her arms. "And...there's quite a few blondes..." She said, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:56 am

"... daughter?!" He said as he nearly swallowed his spoon in shock. "What am I missing here?"

((He's so cute when he's clueless XD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:16 am

Roy, being the ditzy stupid girl we all know, just sat there, smiling.. "Nya~. Nikki's the cutest thing ever." She rambled, waving her spoon around a bit. "Though I still want her to have a baby sister...or brother..." She muttered, now her thoughts trailing off to children. "...Nyaw..."

(( And Roy just makes it worse. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:22 am

"Roy..." Izumo said threatingly. "...just how old is your daughter?"
He was sure now... someone was going to die today.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:34 am

Roy glanced over with her ditzy smile. "She's 16 of course! The cutest thing ever!" She said, going off into her own world again. "...I so need to have the talk with Ducky..." She muttered, snickering a bit.

(( *pause; thinks of Izu as a dad* ...Aw...he's gonna be like Hughes! x3 ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:56 am

Izumo blinked a few times, his mouth a little bit open.
The poor guy was utterly confused how could his eighteen year old sister have a sixteen year old daughter?

((Who??))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:06 am

Roy looked up, "Brother, if I came home pregnant, what do you think Mum and the family would say?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.

(( ...Full Metal Alchemist. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:46 am

"I'm too young to become an uncle!!" Izumo called out slightly shocked.
He was still getting used to the idea of Roy having a boyfriend... he couldn't handle anything more without risking the chance of losing his mind.

((Ooooh that one... I still have to watch that anime >_>))

((Yay post #100))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:13 am

Roy bit her lip, taking out a small notepad that was covered in randoms designs. Scribbling a note, she muttered, "Number 9....talk with Sasuke about certain...things." After closing the notepad, she grinned, eating the last of her ice cream. "Anywho!"

(( So...amazing *flails* I love it. ^^~ ))

[ *arms up* W00t! Good job Izu~ ]
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:51 am

Izumo just raised his eyebrows deciding it was best to ignore his sister's muttering as he finished the last bit of his ice cream.

((Damn I really need to watch what I write... I have the tendency to write what I hear (English not being my own language and all) so that caused me to almost write down eyes cream instead of ice cream ^.^" ...I don't think the first is really good to eat >_>))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating ice cream with my sister
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next