HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_voting_barEating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_voting_barEating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Eating ice cream with my sister

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Roy sighed,looking at her brother. "So...you thinking about having a family with Koe~?" She asked, snickering a bit. Picking on him was one of her past times.

(( Geez...that's funny. xD I laugh at joo. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:19 pm

"I wouldn't mind... in time." Izumo replied seriously.
This was one thing Roy couldn't tease her with.

((It's just stupid XD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Roy smiled, "I'm glad you finally got someone brother. I mean...I've always wanted a sister..." She said, smirking a bit. "I hope it all works out for you..." She said, her voice going quiet as she thought about her own future, wondering if she would get a chance to have a real family.

(( You can't expect anything less from you. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:03 am

"I hope so too..." He says smiling.
He ruffles Roy's hair when he sees her expression.
"Don't worry too much, sis... that Uchiha kid is smart, he won't let you walk away."

((Are you calling me stupid...?? You cruel woman DX ))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:22 am

Roy smiled, looking up at Izumo. "Thanks...I'm..really hoping that he'll stay here now." She said, sighing a bit. "Or even come over to my village."

She paused for a moment before scoffing slightly, "With the amount of fangirls he's got...if we ever did break it off...he could just get one of them..." She said, frowning at the thought.

(( Love you~ *hearts* ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:32 am

"Roy, if he was interested in those silly fangirls don't you think he would've dated them in the time you were apart? If you ask me there's only one girl he is willing to give his heart to."

Who would have known Izumo could make a smart comment like that?

(*pouts* you're only saying that to make me feel better >_>))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:49 am

Roy paused, looking down. "....Eh...Brother. Just..." She paused, grinning. "Just hearing you of all people say that...makes my day." She said, throwing herself across the table and hugging him. "You're the best. Love you!"

(( ...Nah, I do love ya chicka. :3 I luffles everyone on here. ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:25 am

Izumo grinned and hugged her back.
"That's what big brothers are for, huh?"

((=D *pinches cheek* I luffles you too then :3 ...I find that a very amusing word ^^))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:36 am

Roy pulled back a bit, grinning. "Of course...and us little sisters are here to freak the living shit out of the brothers." She said, snickering a bit.

(( T.T *swatting at hand* Yeah no. No touchy teh face. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:47 am

"True... and you are the reigning champion." Izumo replied dryly. "I'm going to feel sorry for Sasuke if you are going to scare him to death surprise him like that too."

He didn't even notice that this was the first time he didn't talk about 'that Uchiha kid'... could it be he was slowly accepting that his possible future brother-in-law was going to be an Uchiha?
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 am

Roy flipped a bit of her hair. "And I've got the perfect way to tell him. Here, 'Hey Sasuke~...You. Me. Bed. Baby. Nao. Kthx.' Genius, ne?" She asked, snickering a bit. She smiled, seeing that her brother might just be getting to the point of liking 'the Uchiha'.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:24 am

((Now wouldn't it be funny if Sasuke would walk in just as Roy said that 8D))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:32 am

(( You wanna PM Nena? Cause I've bothered her a lot over the past day. xDD ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:33 am

(('Kay *runs off to write PM*))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:38 am

Sasuke yawned as he walked in the shop and froze at the words he heard. He stiffly turned to see the source of the words: Roy.

A quizzical expression came to his face. "Umm . . ." There were really no right words for this type of awkward situation.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Roy twitched, clenching her fists. "...Let...me guess. Sasuke just walked in and heard that...?" She said, slowly turning her gaze to the door, turning a slight shade of red. ". . .Hiya..." She said quietly, quickly turning and finding the table fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:42 am

Izumo placed his hand in front of his mouth, trying to hide his smile, though his eyes probably betrayed him anyway.
Sure he cares a lot for his little sister but as an older brother it's pretty hilarious to see Roy in an embarrassing situation like this.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Sasuke hid the ammused smirk that instantly came to his face. "Roy?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Roy waved her hand, hiding her face. "Move along...n-nothing to see here." She said, burying her face in her hands. Well shit...isn't that just perfect?!
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 am

"Good day Sasuke..." Izumo greeted somewhat dryly. "Interested in taking my place... it seems to me you two have something to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:17 am

Roy pointed at her brother, glaring. "Don't you even think about leaving. This is your fault!" She said, the blush several hues darker. "W-We don't need to talk about anything..." She muttered quietly, looking off.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:26 am

Izumo, who was standing by now, snickered and sat back down again.
"You sure, sis... I figured you were about to plan your future, didn't think you needed your brother present for that."
He just laughed, for once the roles were reversed and he had something to tease his sister with instead of the other way around.
"Can I at least invite him to join us or are you going to let him stand there?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:32 am

Roy blushed and bit her lip. "...Planning for the future can come later...besides, there's been no marriage talk..." She muttered, glancing off. "You can join us if you want Sasuke..." She said, glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Sasuke sat down with a strangled snicker. "I'd love to know what the topic was before I came in."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Roy continued to stare at the table, her face red. "Just...talking about relationships..." She said, unable to actually look at the duckbutt Uchiha. "And...Izu wanting a family..." She said, narrowing her eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating ice cream with my sister   Eating ice cream with my sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating ice cream with my sister
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next