HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_voting_barDx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_voting_barDx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisame

Kisame

Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:53 am

"Well, for one, that's quite unhealthy, and two, you're too young. So don't even think about it." He sighed, slinging an arm around Nena's shoulders, squeezing her slightly. "Don't bottle those feelings of yours up, okay? They'll just explode someday."

His gaze flickered for a moment. "I would know."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:09 am

Nena felt said bottle struggle within her. She gulped down and leaned in to her sensai. "I just wanted to know if he really hated me as much as he implied." She bit her lip in thought. "Though, it makes me think." She turned to Kisame. "That pain you feel from losing the one you loved, he must have felt something similar when my mother died, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:40 am

A pained smile grew on his face, and he let out a sigh. "It's always a shock when a loved one dies. You could be angry, or sad... even happy. But it's still a shock." He paused to ruffle Nena's hair, "I'm absolutely certain that Zabuza felt a great loss when your mother died. I pity him for not letting you fill the gap she left, instead ignoring you. I think that was the worst mistake he could have made."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:50 am

Nena averted her eyes down. "Did you know my mother?" She asked while turning to him. "You and him knew eachother for quite a while before my birth, did he ever bring her to meet you?"
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Kisame smiled genuinely, his eyes softening, "Yes, I met your mother. She was pregnant with you... Zabuza wanted to brag about her to me," he paused, "She was a good woman."

[[You know, there was this huge-ass intricate plotline that involved an affair and Kisame turning out to be your REAL father that I just thought up. It would SO fit here.

... *Smacks muse about the head* SHADDUP, YOU HOBO PRINCE. YOU DO NOT CONTROL NENA'S LIFE! D<

I gotta go... my family's celebrating, like, 5 birthdays on my dad's side of the family today... so bai Nena! *Tackleglomps before running off into the sunset*]]
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Nena looked down and thought. "What was she like?"

[[xD I had something similar in mind except it involved Zabuza still being her father just that the girl Kisame reffered to being her mama]]

{{*glomped* ;w; I'LL BE COUNTING THE SECONDS~}}
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:42 pm

[[Hrm, I thought something along the lines of: "Kisame's love is Nena's mama... Kisame had to make money for the wifey and the baby in her tummy so he joined Akatsuki and left the wifey in Zabuza's care, but then she died when giving birth... and Kisame was caught up with Akatsuki bidnez, so he couldn't really take care of Baby!Nena. Quite sad, really.

SHADDUP ALREADY, MARTHA!!! *Headsmack* D< LOL I had to get ready, is all... just waitin' for the family to get back from Target. =D]]

"She had brown hair and brown eyes like you..." he paused, "She was shorter than you, though." His eyes softened, "But her personality made up for her height. She was really open with people... very sweet."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Nena thought for a moment. "Did she make Zabuza happy?" She wondered because whenever she had seen her father hold a picture of her mother he had a sad smile cross his expression if he thought no one was looking.

[[8D I was thinking that Kisame and Nena!Mama had an affair behind Zabuza's back but she ended up getting prego with Zabuza's kid and shizz so it was unrequited and when Baby!Me was born Zabuza wanted nuffing to do with me but Kisame wanted to hold on to last memory of her]]

{{xD TARGET FTW!!}}
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:00 pm

[[Inorite?! 8D Hold on, now I'm all confused... are we going to use either of the weird little plots we came up with or are we going to wing it? :\]]

"Yes... I think she did," he replied, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:46 pm

[[Hm . . . do you want to use one or would you rather wing it??]]

Nena looked down. "Sometimes I wonder if things would have turned out differently if my mother had lived." She whispered. "Would he have still been happy?" She raised her head and looked up at the ceiling. "Sometimes I wonder if he's with her, and finally happy. I wonder if she's proud of the way I turned out." She grimaced to herself. "Then the drunk idea comes to mind."
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:32 pm

[[I kinda want to use one... it's your decision, though! :3 OH TEH DRAMAZ~!]]

Kisame cocked an eyebrow, "Drunk idea? I don't think your mother got knocked up by Zabuza then decided to keep you. I think she really loved you. And Zabuza." His voice trailed off on the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:51 pm

[[>> I like the one where he had an affair with Zabuza's girl and shizz cus (to me,, at least) it justifies lots of things of why Kisame said before it was 'unrequited' or at least implied it]]

Nena shook her head with a slight chuckle. "You know what would make me feel better?" She suddenly said.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:25 pm

[[YUS! =D All righty... Awh, now I want to huggle Kisame D; Poor guy.]]

Kisame chuckled and eyed Nena, "To be honest, I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:34 pm

[[Dx ME TOO~]]

"If you made those crab legs I used to hate eating." She chuckled and made an attempt to impersenate Zabuza's deep voice. "We eat them every day and so can you." She chuckled. "You were right back then, I love eating them now!"
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Kisame laughed, covering his mouth as he chuckled. "Sure, Nena, I'll make you some." He stood and walked to the kitchen, opening a cabinet to reveal a cloudy fish tank full of lobsters and another filled with large crabs. "Lobster or crab?" he asked, rolling up his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:58 pm

"Crab," She said quickly. "I still hate lobster!" She then turned to the TV and vaguely saw her reflection when the screen momentarily went black to switch scenes. "Do I really look like my mother?" She whispered more to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Kisame pulled a feisty crab from the tank, immune to its pinches. He tossed it into the already boiling pot of water and glanced at Nena. His eyes dulled just slightly, the corners of his lips turning up. "A near-perfect replica," he said almost sadly, turning back to the pot.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Nena, who was watching TV thought she heard something. "Did you say something?" She asked without turning away from the cat who was cartwheeling on the show.

[[D; IF ONLY I HEARD]]
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:29 pm

[[Angst Sludge: Mufufu, I ish takin' over yar hearts.]]
[[DEAR GOD! D< *Bashes at the black goo with the holy frying pan of happiness*]]
[[Angst Sludge: NUU, THE HAPPINESS BURNS!!! Dx]]

Kisame shook his head, picking up the pot and pouring the water into the sink with a sizzling splash. He pulled the now dead crab from it and began breaking its legs off. "Ah, nothing," he called to Nena, a frown shadowing his face.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Nena turned back to the TV with a shrug. "I tried to get Momo--" The name Nena's grandmother forced her to call her. "-- to make them but she always burns the crab somehow." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:35 pm

"Psh," Kisame scoffed, seasoning the cooked legs. "I doubt they were that bad. And I didn't know it was possible to burn crab when it's in water on the stove..." He looked into the pot warily.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Nena snorted. "You know how that woman gets when she's angry," She started. "She can burn anything."
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:54 pm

Kisame handed her a steaming plate of crab legs and chuckled, "I forgot... her element's fire, isn't it?"

"Enjoy," he yawned, lounging in one of the armchairs.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Nena grinned while digging in to the crab legs. "Yours were always the best." She stuck her tongue out. "Zabuza never cooked them right and he'd always throw a hissy when no one ate it."
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:03 pm

"I am the best," he replied, grinning lazily as he sunk farther into the chair.

[[D00d, I want someone to break the news of the affair and dramaz to you. I just have this urge... D< *Smaks Martha angrily*]]

Last edited by Kisame on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Damn colors -_-'')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next