HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_vote_lcapDx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_voting_barDx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_vote_lcapDx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_voting_barDx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! Empty
PostSubject: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Nena ran in to the Akatsuki base to look for her teacher who she heard was in town. Since Zabuza was one of the Seven Swordsmen she grew up a part of her life around them when she wasn't off doing missions in the Leaf. Her favorite was always Kisame because he'd always tell Zabuza to lighten up on her and be nice and he'd always train her. Sometimes he'd even let her win training sessions but others, mostly when she got older, he'd totally defeat her. It was a scale-tipping relationship of master-student.

One thing he always did, though, was allow her to respectfully lose. He never made her feel bad about losing and even sometimes he'd tell her to get up and try again. Which is why, after so long, it'd be refreshing to catch up with him and tell him all about the amazing things going on in her life.

"KISAME!" She shouted as she knocked down the door to the base. It was an understatement to say she was excited of him being in town.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Kisame looked over towards the door from his spot on the couch where he was watching TV to see a brunette girl burst through, her arms wide open.

He stood and walked over to her swiftly, scowling, "What the hell--" he paused, scrutinizing the girl. Recognition crossed his face, "Oh, you're Zabuza's kid, Nena! Hey..." He hooked the door back onto its hinges before pulling her into a bear--or, uh, shark?--hug and giving her a good noogie. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:26 pm

She squeezed him back. "You have no idea! Remember when I was a kid and I told you I'd never fall in love because it was stupid?" She swooned over and plopped herself on to the couch smiling. "Like a hypocrite I totally broke it~" She sang almost happy at her self-insult. "You have no idea how much awesome crap has happened since I left!" She said hyperly and smacking on the empty seat next to her. "Sit your ass down and listen to me!" She ordered in excited laughter.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:29 pm

". . . Wonderful," he replied dryly. "The girl I used to know was replaced with a hormonally challenged teenager." A lazy grin stretched his lips and he sat back at the couch, stretching. "Not that being hormonally challenged is your fault..."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:38 pm

She snorted. "Screw you, I'm still her. My hormonal teenage instincts have just take over. I'll kick your ass later as proof when I'm done gushing like a girl my age should." She stuck her tongue out at him. "There you went, killing my hyper mood! Why would I expect any less from you." She chuckled. "Besides, since when do you spend a boring day watching TV? You're usually out eating smaller fish." She grinned back, flashing the sharp teeth her father's genes gave her.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Kisame deflated, "Enough with the fish jokes... Anyway, I went out in the morning to go fish. And I just ate some seafood hotpot."

He patted his student's head, "I'll be waiting for the day!" He grinned.

His eyes grew a funny glint in them and he leaned down, nudging her elbow, "So, who is the lucky guy?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:11 pm

"I'll give you a hint," She sang. "He's Gaara." She said while averting her eyes with a sheepish smile.

[[*recieves Captain Obvious sticker*]]
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:00 pm

((PSH HAHAHA xDD))

Kisame raised his eyebrows, grinning. "Racoon boy? The Kazekage?" He laughed, placing a hand on Nena's shoulder. "Good luck with that."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Nena frowns and sits back. "Trust me, I'll need it." She said, but smiled in thought. "But . . . even if I don't get with him, I make him laugh and smile sometimes." She stared off, remembering his eyes when she did. "Either way I'm happy, as long as I can still see him smile." She made a gagging noise while laughing. "You're probably thinking I'm a lame-o or something." She chuckled. "But that's okay, I'm proud of my feelings." She said triumphantly with her signature grin.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:08 pm

"Don't worry... I've had a crush before, even though it seems impossible." He continued to grin and folded his arms back behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Nena's eyes lit up on her mentor. "Really?!" She asked. "What was her name? What was she like? How did she make you feel?!" She asked, obviously curious about anyone that could get a firm grip on her mentors slippery heart.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Kisame let a loose chuckle escape his lips and patted his student's head once more, "I'll tell you someday when you're older. . ."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:28 pm

Nena nearly burst out laughing. "That usually means sex is involved." She then sighed out of her laughter and looked at him. "But . . . I can somehow tell you know what I mean when I say his happiness comes first." She looked to the TV and frowned. "I was much more selfish than this when I was a kid." She said in almost dissapointment while adjusting her leather coat which she made. [I need to start implimenting leather more often.]
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:38 pm

[[Yus, yus you do. =D]]

Kisame let out a real laugh this time, "Sex? Maybe..." He eyed Nena, "Is your crush unrequited?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Nena sighed while looking down. "We aren't together, we're 'just friends.'" She said blandly. "I mean, he's a great friend and all but there are moments . . . these little, fleeting, taunting moments where I get to thinking that maybe this crush isn't one sided. It might be just my imagination but whatever --it happens either way and I still get to thinking and then-" She made an flailing hand gesture. "POOF! They're gone and it's back to the just friends thing. You have no idea how I'd love to indulge on the possibility he may like me, even if only a little." She sighed. "But he's my friend, and I can't go thinking such things like that because it's unfair to set such expectations on him." She pouted while looking to Kisame. "This is the one thing he doesn't know I'm keeping from him, and it's totally about him."

She groaned loudly and exaggeratedly. "Were you unrequited?"
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:03 pm

A sleazy grin splayed his lips, "I don't think you really want to hear about my lovely sex life... or, sexy love life..." He shrugged, "She was pretty screwed up; had a fetish for sharks and big swords. Everything."

A nearly dreamy sigh escaped his lips, "And the way she moved..." Though he didn't specify if it were in general or in the sack.

He was probably referring to both suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Nena contained a chuckle. "You could have stopped at 'big swords.'" She then became the slightest serious. "But . . . I don't think you got my question: Did you love her?"
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Kisame felt that oh-so-familiar pressure bear down on his heart, and he closed his eyes, leaning back. "Yes. I did."

The topic was a little tender for Kisame; his lover had passed away from an illness in her prime.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:48 pm

She looked at him with a frown, sensing that his love story didn't end with the loving run in to the sunset.

"Does it hurt you to think about it?" She asked with her voice going down to the whisper of a curious child.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:58 pm

His smile looked pained. "Sometimes, I guess..." He waved his hand dismissively, "Ah, this is angsty, and I'm too old for angst."

He glanced at her, "So, how are your skills?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Nena sighed with a hint of laughter. "Well my aim, as always, is unpredictable. My kekkai-genkai, though, has imrpoved ever the slightest. I can't bring back memories like my mother could but I restored a friends memory by mistake while diving his memory fo-" She cut herself off shortly and turned to him with a cover-up smile. "Diving his memory during sparring." She said while pretending to look interested in the reality show on TV. "Wow, I didn't know cats could be so evil!"
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Kisame narrowed his eyes at his pupil; knowing her since she was born, as in, for 14 years, he could really tell when she was hiding something.

"Uh-huh." He blatantly sounded skeptical, but didn't press her for answers. Nena must've had a good reason digging through someone's memories.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Nena kept her eyes on the TV without blinking ormoving, remaining relatively frozen. "You do know Zabuza was killed a while back." She asked while trying not to flinch at the anger and sadness fighting to get to her words. "I'm sure you must have heard about it, it was the talk of the Water Land for quite a while." She said with a forced laughter.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Kisame patted her hand, a complex expression on his face. "Hey, you don't have to be so light about it. No matter how terrible he was, he was still your father. Be as angsty as you need, okay?"

He felt bad that he couldn't reassure her better.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:27 pm

"Come on, Kisame." Nena said while still keeping focus on the TV without blinking, as if frozen. "You and I both knew Zabuza well enough to know 'Father' was the last thing he ever wanted to mean to me." She clenched her quivering jaw. "I was away from the village when it happened. Can you believe it? The first time I willingly leave the bastard he goes and gets himself killed." Her eyes were set on the TV although her vision blurred in and out.

She took two deep breathes before turning to Kisame. "So I took a trip back to people I met while on missions. Naruto and Sasuke in particular. I dove in to their memories so that I could try and search for his last moments in their minds. You know, see what his last words were. If he regreted anything." She turned back to the TV. "Anything." She leaned her head back and let out a morose laughter that fell flat. "If I were an adult I think I'd rather enjoy drowning my sorrows in some alchohol right about now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!   Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dx KISAME-SAMA! IT'S ME!! THE ORPHAN!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next