HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_vote_lcapTesting Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_voting_barTesting Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_vote_lcapTesting Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_voting_barTesting Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) Empty
PostSubject: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Blue walked over to the training grounds, stretching her arms as far as possible. It was early in the morning, and she wanted Kakashi-sama to test her strength.

She was dressed in something similiar to what Sakura wore, only, it was red in colour with black knee-length tights. A bag strapped to her belt held some shurikens and kunais. She was prepared, of course.

She turned her head from side to side to look for her sensei.

"Kakashi-sama! You can come out~ Blue is here!" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Kakashi blinked, hearing her voice from the tree he was in. Stretching slightly, he jumped down lightly and smiled, "Blue-san! It's nice to finally meet you at last! You look just like Naruto!" He commented.

Noticing her shuriken pouch and such, he nodded aprovingly, "You came prepared. Good!"
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueeee   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:16 am

As soon as Blue heard Kakashi-sama's voice, a smile crept up her face.

"Ahaha, it's nice to meet you too! And, you look really handsome in person!" she complimented. She instantly ran towards him, outstretching her arms for a hug like she usually does. But, she instantly stopped and instead, she bowed in respect.

"Thank you, Kakashi-sama." she said. "So, when are we going to start?"
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Kakashi smiled and nodded his thanks at the compliment and thought about how they should start, "Hmm...I would usually do the bell test like I did with squad 7...But there's only one of you." He went over the different options in his head.

"Why don't we start out on your basic knowledge of ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu?" He finally decided.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blue-san~   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Blue smile and nodded. "Yes! That would be a good start!"

She blinked. "So I just tell you the definitions of each, or show you how I use em'?"
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:56 pm

"Both if you can, thanks." Kakashi replies, crouching a little into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blue-san~   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Blue nods. "Definitions first!"

She clears her throat. "Ninjitsu; involves stealthy moves and the use of camouflage. Taijitsu; techniques involving the martial arts or the optimization of natural human abilities. Genjitsu; techniques that use the chakra in the victim's nervous system to create illusions." she explained.

She took a deep breath and sighed in relief. "Were they correct?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Kakashi nods approvingly, "Very accurate definations! You are definately the brains of the pair." He says, referring to her and Naruto.

He grinned and got into a fighting crouch, "Now lets see if you can back up your knowledge with fighting."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee-chan~   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Blue understood what Kakashi meant, and did the same as he did. "Please do not go easy on me, sensei!" she said. Instantly, Blue charged towards the sensei.

This was going to be hard, but she would soon learn.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Kakashi smiled, "I'll try not too." He replies, eyes narrowing slightly at Blue's charge, waiting to see what she would do when she came in contact.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueeeeeee   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Starting with a simple move, Blue tried to punch Kakashi in the stomach. But she knew that the sensei was too smart for that, and naturally had dogded it. She then skidded back a few steps. A smile came across her face.

"I think you'll be the first to know about my powers." she said, taking out 3 shurikens. She held then in her hands. Soon, the chakra was slowly being covered with ice.

Wow, what powers could she have?
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Kakashi raises an eyebrow at the shuriken, "Ice manipulation? Interesting. Since your brother has wind I would have thought...Intersting."

Lightning and Ice against eachother? Let's see that outcome.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Blue smiled in gratitude. "Thank you, sensei. Now, let us continue." With much power and speed, she threw them towards the awaiting sensei. They spun vigorously, and while they did, Blue deicded to continue on with her next trick.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Kakashi ducked and twisted around, avoiding the ice shuriken. One grazed his finger and the cut it left felt cold. He shivered slightly and put his attentin back on Blue, "Very nicely done." he said, "Not like normal shuriken really..."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Blue smirked. "You better be quick." she warned. Kakashi put on a look of confusion, as she sleared her throat.

"Even the slightest scrape that has been inflicted on you by the ice shurikens will cause you danger. In an approximate time of 5 minutes, the ice will fully paralyze your hand, and soon spread all over, making you unable to move. However, I have the antitode to that, and of course, I won't let you die." she explained. She smiled.

"Kakashi! I'm over here!" Another clone of Blue appeared behind him, with a bunch of others.

"No, I'm Blue!" "It's me you want!" "Kakashi-san, it's me!"

Clones of her appeared from every corner, surrounding his figure. Now...which one was the real one?
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Kakashi looks at his finger as he feels a strange numbing sensation, "Very nice Blue-san." He says impressed at the amount of clones and her explanation of the ice shuriken.

He takes his free hand lifts his headband, revealing the sharingan, "I think I know which one it is." He says, looking at all the clones.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:56 am

Blue tensed up slightly after Kakashi exposed his sharingan. She knew it would be much harder. She was deep within the bunch of the clones, waiting for him to choose.

'Well, he is a jounin after all...' she thought. She needed to come up with a plan...and fast!
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:16 pm

Shooting forward, Kakashi made his way through all the Blue's until he came face to face with the real one, "Hello Blue-san." He said pleasantly, his whole hand now throbbing.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:43 pm

Blue jumped slightly. "Ack! K-kakashi-sama, you're fast!" she breathed out, attempting to run away as far as possible.

She needed to think of another plan.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Kakashi smiles and watches her run, calling out, "You can't run in a fight Blue-san." He advises, chasing after her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Blue slowed down after hearing those words come from Kakashi. 'He's right...' she thought to herself. She clenched her fists, instantly turned back, and attempted to punch him with all her force.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Kakashi smiles as she stops and turns, blocking the punch, but staggering back the slightest, suprised by her strength, "Shall we do some taijutsu then Blue-san?"
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Blue smiled. "Yes!" she said, swinging her leg towards his legs.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Kakashi jumped to avoid the kick and flipped backwards, landing and deliver a barrage of punches at her.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Instantly Blue held her hands towards her face, knowing that it was too late to hit back, so she blocked herself. He was strong. Too strong. She closed her eyes slightly, biting her lips to ignore the pain. 'I..have to get away from him.' she thought.

Instantly she disappeared, appearing behind him. She jumped in the air, trying to land a punch and a kick on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))   Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing Blue's Power ((with Kakashi-sama))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next