HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_voting_barChillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_voting_barChillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Chillin' With Temari

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Temari

Temari

Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Temari hugged her friend back. "Let's not talk about sad things now or hurt feelings." She smiled. "Let's talk about who's going to pay for the ramen."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:53 pm

"Good idea. How about a little sparring match to settle things hmm?" She suggested to the jounin.

"Or do you have another idea in mind?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Temari grinned while turning her teal eyes on Paige. Her fan, which was nicely placed on her back, fell in to her grip. "You want me to use my fan or keep things like the old times?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:33 pm

"Let keep to our personal tradition. First one to get a nick, buys." The girl grinned.

When sparring with Temari, they were usually equally matched but somehow Temari would win. This time Paige woul show her friend that she'd learned and was going to put up a great fight and, if she did well enough, win.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Temari grinned. "Alright, pick the place and time."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:39 pm

"How about the training grounds right now?" The chunin smirked.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:11 pm

"Alrighty then, lead the way." Temari grinned.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:46 am

The chunin grinned at her jounin friend and headed towards the nearest training grounds. "I hope you know I've been practicing Tema-chan."

She grinned as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:37 am

"So have I, my dear, prepare to meet your maker." She sang while following after Paige.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:31 pm

"Just because you beat me all those other times, doesn't mean it'll keep happening Tema-chan." The brown-eyed girl laughed.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:50 pm

Temari chuckled. "I'm rusty and old, you'll probably get the better of me although not without a fight."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Paige punched her friend in the arm lightly. "You aren't rusty because you've said it before and you still beat me. Secondly, you're not old!"
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Temari grinned. "Okay, fine, I was being modest." She then pouted. "Gaara called me old the other day." She grumbled. "Remind me to smother Kankuro while he sleeps."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Paige grinned at Temari. "That's not nice to do to Kitty-nii. You remember the time we watched the Grudge and he was scared and then when he went to made we made him scream like a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:19 am

Temari chuckled. "Yes," She started. "All too well."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:49 pm

"She laughed You swear he would've murdered the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:05 am

Temari chuckled. "Yeah, he had a thing for yelling is brains out when angry but making people think he was cool and collective."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Paige stopped and turned to her friend smirking. They'd finally reached the training field.

"You ready Tema-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Temari got in to a fighting stance. "Always." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Paige smirked at her friend. "Remember. Everything goes and first one to get knicked, buys the ramen."

She grinned as she felt the wind pick up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:06 am

Temari grinned. "I'll let you go first." Her teal ees sharpened.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:08 am

"That's quite alright Tema-chan. I've grown both physically and mentally. You always let me go first. Now it's time for change." The girl grinned, but it seemed sneaky and malicious.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:12 am

"Alrighty, then." Temari allowed before sharpening her teal eyes and making a couple of hand-signs. "Wind Style: Current Control Jutsu!" She shouted and the winds began to manipulate under her hands touch. She guided them in Paige's direction, the strong windy currents.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Paige noted that the wind was coming her way and so she countered with her own attack after make a few quick signs. "Water Style: Water Box Switch."

A box of water rose up around the two girls, switching their positions causing Temari to be where Paige had once been standing, her own attack heading for her.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Temari didn't waste time being showing the shock she felt and made numerous hand-signs. She put her hands out and the currents that came at her wrapped themselves around her body like a molded tornado. She spun around once and faced Paige while holding her hands out and the winds that covered her rapidly collected around her arms in fast tornados.

"Wind Style: Tornado Dance Jutsu!" Just as she said the words one of the tornados sprang from her arm and spun its way in Paige's direction.

[[When I'm done with the clusterfuck of things I have to reply to here I'm off to KHR to be Bel,, okay?? Sorry I'm so delayed on everything I has no time these days 8/]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin' With Temari
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next