HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_vote_lcapChillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_voting_barChillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_vote_lcapChillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_voting_barChillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chunin
Chunin

Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) Empty
PostSubject: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:30 pm

The brunette sat at a sandwhich stand. She'd invited Sasuke to hangout with her because well, she knew him but in the past they'd never actually exchanged nice words with each other. Their conversations had usually ended up like this:

Paige: Hey! It's the muffin man.
Sasuke: Oh great. You.
Paige: Cheer up emo-ducky!
Sasuke: SHUT up, bitch.
Paige: Bite me douche-bag.
Sasuke: You only wish.

Then he'd walk away afterwards. Yea, so it was kinda a hate you hate me relationship.

She'd had a change of heart and wanted to be on good terms with him, so at least that counts for something. Right?

She took a bite of her turkey sandwich and crunched through the lettuce, enjoyed the cheese and bacon and loved the taste of how everything came together with mayo. "Mmm, turkey sammich."

The girl sat there, her legs swinging as she ate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:49 pm

Sasuke sighed as he approached Paige, scratching his head. "You order my sandwhich . . .?" He asked while looking at the stand. "Or did you forget my order?" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm

She slid the plate over from behind her. "Turkey sammich with tomatos and extra tomatos, bought and paid for."

She grinned around a bite of her own sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Sasuke took his sandwhich and checked inside to be sure his tomatoes were there. "Hn . . . thanks." He said while sitting down and taking a huge bite in to his sandwhich. What? Uchiha's are like everybody else and get just as hungry but . . . did he lick his fingers? Damn, he must have skipped lunch . . . a few times.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:27 pm

"I'm glad you accepted my invitation to hang out." She smiled.

Paige laughed nervously. "We were never really...on nice speaking terms before."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Sasuke shrugged, taking another huge bite, chewing it, and then swallowing. "My battle wasn't with you at the time of our meeting." He simply said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:43 pm

"I don't mean with Nena, I mean back in the day. God that makes me sound old." She laughed.

"Yea, way back when we talked but it involved, bitch, emo-duck, muffin man, bite me's and wouldn't want to's." The girl finished off her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:31 pm

"Hn," Sasuke said while finishing off his sandwhich in the third bite. "I do. We were kids, though." He admitted while looking around, "You got anything to drink?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:18 pm

"Aren't we glad I come prepared?" She grinned and held up a bottle of Sprite.

She handed it to Sasuke. "I suppose you're right but still, I could've been a little bit nicer."

Paige smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Sasuke drowned down the Sprite, not caring about the calories . . . for now. "Thanks . . ." He muttered and then turned to her with a shrug. "Children are ignorant." He commented. "It makes them unknowingly cruel. My memories aren't all back yet . . . I can feel the whole in them, the blank spaces." He said while turning to Paige. "You can already guess why. When I'm around a certain person, though, they tend to come back."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:17 pm

"It's strange, because most of the Konoha ninja don't remember any of us. The only one who remembers me is Hinata, not even Kiba remembers me and we were great friends." The girl sighed.

A smile drowned out the invisible rain cloud that formed. "So, I chose where we met, now it's your turn to pick what we do."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Sasuke scoffed. "My memories were perfectly fine until they were tampered with." He then turned to Paige with a shrug. "Whatever you choose to do will be fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:23 pm

"Not gonna fly my friend. You are going to pick the next activity whether you like it or not." She said.

You see, Paige is a very stubborn girly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:19 pm

"I haven't been in Konoha for years," Sasuke pointed out almost in triumph. "I wouldn't even know what was available to do."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:22 pm

"Hmm, okai then..." the girl contemplated.

"What about we walk until one of us comes up with something interesting?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:37 pm

"Fine with me." He said while getting up. "You got another sandwhich?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:38 pm

"Uhmm no but we could get some dango if you wanted?" She suggested as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Sasuke sighed. "Fine . . . I'm too hungry to be picky, anyway." He said while aching for tomatoes but willing to settle for some dango.

[[Dx You're making him fat!! Now he's gonna be self-conscious when he goes to the gym!! xD]]
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Paige smiled and walked with Sasuke, heading for the dango shop. She thought this was going pretty well compared to how they used to be towards one and other.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Sasuke yawned, and placed his hand to his stomach. "Damn . . . I'm so hungry." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 am

The brunette laughed. "Have you skipped eating for a few days or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:02 am

Sasuke shook his head. "Nah; I just trained brutally this past week and . . . well, I haven't been eating enough to make up for the calorie loss." He shrugged. "I'm sure I'll get enough at the shop."

[[._. I made him seem like he's hiding an eating disorder xD]]
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:38 pm

[[Hahahaha]]

"Makes sense." She grinned and walked with her hands behind her head, staring at the sky.

"The sky is so much better during the night..." Paige stated, absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Sasuke grunted in agreement while looking up. "It provides darkness from within light." He muttered while comparing his memory to the blue sky above him.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:25 pm

"Yea, but I find it...calming..alluring, aloof and a mystery." She replied, still watching the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))   Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin' With Uchiha. ((Sasumuffin of course))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next