HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Chillin' With Temari I_vote_lcapChillin' With Temari I_voting_barChillin' With Temari I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Chillin' With Temari I_vote_lcapChillin' With Temari I_voting_barChillin' With Temari I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Chillin' With Temari

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chunin
Chunin

Chillin' With Temari Empty
PostSubject: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Paige walked around the empty park, her arms behind her head, staring at the sky. "Maybe if I could find her...I could say something.."

The girl wondered to herself.

She'd talked to Gaara a while ago and they'd caught up on things and she'd learned that when she'd stopped visiting Suna, most, if not all, of Temari's happiness had disappeared with her.

The brunette hoped that she could make it better. If only she could find Temari.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Temari was sighing and walking around the park with dim eyes. She looked around and saw a familiar face and her eyes brightened. "Paige!" She shouted from her distance. "Get over here and hug me!" She playfully ordered with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Paige's ears picked up a familiar voice with a familiar order and the girl rushed over, tackling Temari to the ground. "Tema-chan!"

"I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Temari chuckled while getting up. "Don't worry about it! It almost makes up for the lost time. Here-" She said while helping Paige up and looking her up and down. "Let me get a good look at you!"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:59 pm

The girl grinned and stood so Temari got get a look. "I'm still only 5foot two."

She hugged Temari a second time, laughing because she had really missed her friend.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Temari chuckled. "So how have you been lately?Any good gossip you can dish?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:07 pm

"I've been good. Good gossip...well actually no. Sorry." The girl grinned.

"But, I did talk to Gaara a while ago and.. we talked about you and I'm really really sorry." She stared at the ground like a kid who got caught doing something they weren't supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Temari eyed Paige with a suspicious smile. "Good things I hope." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:22 pm

"Yea, it was good thing and I asked him how you were doing and he said good but he also told me it was hard because when I left..I took your happiness with me and you became all grumpy and stuff and I'm sorry because if I had've known, I wouldn't have left. I don't want you to be unhappy." Tears pricked the girls eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"I'm really really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:47 pm

A sad smile came to Temari's face and she hugged Paige. "Hun, don't you dare cry!" Her eyes watered a bit. "I might cry, too!" She snapped while laughing at how lame she sounded. "I missed you, talking to you and hanging."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:48 pm

"But..I made you unhappy." Paige said.

"I missed you too."
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Temari smiled. "Let's just focus on the now."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:09 pm

"Yea." The girl smiled and huggled her friend.

"So what do you want to do Tema-chan?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:18 pm

"I'm mega-hungry." She admited with laughter dancing in her voice. "Let's go get something to eat and I can tell you all about my lame crush on Shikamaru." She laughed. "Trust me, it'll take your mind off of things because I have alot to gush about that lazy, good for nothing, egotistica-" She paused. "WOW I have wierd taste in men."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:22 pm

The girl grinned as they walked. "I don't think it's a lame crush. I think it's cute. Besides I bet you'd laugh at mine. I never told you before I left."

The girl wondered if she sould have said that. Knowing her friend, Temari would bug the shit outta her until she spilled.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Temari eyed her friend with a pout. "You really think I'd make fun of you? I'm better than that I'll have you know. Nothing could be worse than mine . . . well, except that kid in the green spandex." She chuckled. "But I promise I won't judge you. You haven't judged me on any of the secrets I've shared and I owe you the same gratitude."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:22 pm

The brunette grinned at her friend. "You're the best Tema-chan! So what are you hungry for?"

She asked her friend while they walked.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Temari thought for a moment and smiled. "You know, I haven't had some of Konoha's amazing ramen in quite some time." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:48 pm

"We'll talk over some ramen!" The younger girl laughed along.

"Anyways I suppose you want to know who I like...right?" She said nervously, "Because I know you'll bug me till I spill. You did the same thing when I would visit and you could tell something was wrong."

She grinned at remembering Temari's intuitivness.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Temari chuckled. "I know you," She said. "You must really want to tell me or else you wouldn't have brought it up." She turned her teal eyes on Paige. "So, tell me. I promise; no judgements."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:37 pm

"Of course I want to tell you silly! Why wouldn't I?" The girl laughed and took a deep breath.

"I like Gaara." She felt her cheeks heat up into a bright pink colour.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Temari cocked her head back. "Really?" She whispered. "He isn't that bad, I never would have guessed you did!" She blinked. "Seems like a handfull of people are crushing on him." She said while bitting her cheeck.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:21 pm

The girls face fell. "Really? I thought I'd have a chance..."

She knew that when it came to stuff like this, she was a shy person instead of her normal out-going self.

The brunette didn't stand a chance now because by the time she told Gaara, someone else would ahve already and what was the chance that he even liked her back anyways?
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:59 pm

"Hun, you know I'm not saying you don'thave a chance. Don't put words in my mouth, you know I'm a better friend than that." She said seriously. "I'm just saying other people like him, as in my friends. This isn't your choice whether you have a chance or not. Neither is it mine, or anyone else's. It's Gaara's choice on who he picks or doesn't pick."

Temari sighed and looked up. "We can't force him to choose, nor should we make him feel bad for who he does or doesn't choose. Meaning, if he chooses her you can't blame him and if he chooses you she certaintly can't blame him. Also, if he happens to pick none of you you can't throw the sadness in his face and make him feel sorry. As his sister I have to respect his decisions but as your friend I will support you . . . forever and always" She smiled and hugged Paige.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:09 pm

"I'd never put words in your mouth Temari." The girl smiled and hugged back.

"And of course I know that I could never hold it against Gaara and I most certainly never cause a guilt trip or anything. That would make me such a terrible person. Besides, I'll always support Gaara's decisions and it is most certainly his choice." Paige beamed at her friend.

"But you know, thoughts and feelings just pop up when more than one person like the same person. I suppose my thought was based on how I am with these things. I meant that I didn't have a chance because someone else would tell him before I would because I'm shy with these things." She laughed and continued to walk with her friend.

"I know you'll always be my friend Temari, that's why I love you." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' With Temari   Chillin' With Temari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin' With Temari
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next