HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_vote_lcapNara Estate (( Take II )) I_voting_barNara Estate (( Take II )) I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_vote_lcapNara Estate (( Take II )) I_voting_barNara Estate (( Take II )) I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Nara Estate (( Take II ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Nara Estate (( Take II )) Empty
PostSubject: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Roy dragged Shikamaru all the way back to the Nara estate and breathed in. "Phew~. There we go...all better." She said, smiling. "Now, it's up to Nikki to figure out how to go about telling him..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Shikamaru sighed, but he had a slight smile, "You know what...I think he actually remembers her." He shook his head, laughing, "Damn...he must have had some intense feelings for her...or something like that...I mean, did you see him almost smile?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Roy slowly raised her hand to cover the side of her mouth. "Ah~Ha! Well come on..." She said, lowering her hand and smiling slightly. "You have to admit...it's really cute...and I think it's so sweet..." Roy added, tilting her head a bit, though her eyes were cast downwards.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Shikamaru rubbed the back of his neck, "He's been gone for three weeks, though...so maybe he was gone when it happened to the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Roy smiled a bit, "At...least someone remembers..." She said, sitting on the outside porch, cross-legged and sighing. "...Say...Shika?"
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:39 pm

"Hmm?" Shikamaru looked over at Roy, "What is it, Roy?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Fidgeting her hands a bit in her lap, similiar to Hinata, she sighed. "...Is there anyone that you like?" She said bluntly, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:01 pm

He was shocked, but he just looked away and rubbed the back of his neck, "Well...I can't say I have strong feelings for anyone...I just...haven't really found anyone yet, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:06 pm

"Hm...you know...you're actually lucky in that respect." Roy said, sighing and lying back on the wood, her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:11 pm

He seated himself next to Roy, looking over at her, "How am I lucky?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:15 pm

"You don't have to deal with the person you like..." She paused, "...You don't have to deal with potential heart break..." Roy said, narrowing her eyes and sighing a bit. "Jerk~" She said, lightly smacking his arms and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:29 pm

He patted Roy's head, "I'd have to deal with your yours or Nikki's if something happened to one or both of you." He sighed, "But I wouldn't know what it felt like to get heart broken."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Roy paused, slowly opening her eyes. "As if it would happen to me...I should know better with him..." She said, huffing a bit and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Shikamaru sighed, "Well, what will happen, will happen." He slightly chuckled, "That was a pretty strange response, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:00 am

Roy put up a hand, "Not really~ Que sera sera~!!" She said, smiling a bit and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:36 pm

He covered his mouth, yawning. "Lets head inside and sleep..I'm so tired."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Roy raised both of her hands, "Woot! Help me up you bum." She said, grinning a bit. "Time to actually catch up on sleep!"
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:06 pm

He grinned, grabbing Roy's hands and pulling her up, "Sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Roy grinned and leaned against him, "...Onward Sir Pineapple." She said, pointing off and grinning. "Did you get a new bed from however long ago I was last here?" She asked, glancing up at him.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:26 pm

"Yeah," He laughed, "Nikki convinced mom that I needed a new bed because was out-growing my old one. I think Nikki is one of the only people who can make my mother believe anything."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Roy frowned a bit, "I liked that bed..." She muttered, huffing a bit. "Is this other one better? Still soft. . .?" She asked, raising and eyebrow hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:44 pm

He smirked, "It's just as soft, if not more." He ruffled Roy's hair, "You can be the true judge, though."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Roy pointed at the bed, grinning. "I can has jump on?" She said, tilting her head a bit. "...Yus?"
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:56 pm

He shook his head at Roy, grinning, "Go ahead. It won't break."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:03 pm

A smirk crossed her face and she dashed to the bed, jumping on it a bit before plopping down with her legs crossed. "SO much better than you last one...it's a good thing that Nikki got your Mum to get you this one..." She said, glancing over at him and yawning again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nara Estate (( Take II ))   Nara Estate (( Take II )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nara Estate (( Take II ))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next