HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
The Hyuga Estate I_vote_lcapThe Hyuga Estate I_voting_barThe Hyuga Estate I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
The Hyuga Estate I_vote_lcapThe Hyuga Estate I_voting_barThe Hyuga Estate I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

The Hyuga Estate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinata

Hinata

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:35 am

If someone would walk through the open doors of the Hyuga estate they would see a girl sparring with an invisible partner.
To those who had never seen the Gentle Fist style it would more likely see as if she was dancing.
But anyone could see that the girl was determined.

I'll prove it to them...
I'll show them I'm worth something...

Father...
Neji-nii-san...
I'll show them...

I'll show them that I'm a Hyuga!!

She stopped to regain her breath... training for hours in a row would make anyone slightly out of breath.

((This is how I see Hinata... I respect that girl... since she's the quiet/invisble character from the show I figured I write something like this since she's not a person to casually start a conversation with strangers... or friends.))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:06 pm

Paige had been walking around and decided to visit some old friends. Namely Hinata. Paige liked Hinata for the girl was polite and a great friend all around. "I hope she's been doing well." she said to herself as she approached the doors.

She peeked inside only to see Hinata training hard. She smiled softly at the sight and knocked as she stepped in.

"Hi there Hinata-san, been a while ne?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Hinata

Hinata

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:05 am

Hinata turns around quickly.
"Paige-san!!" She exclaims happily. "It has been too long. Come inside, I'll serve some tea."
Once Paige had stepped inside Hinata gave her a small hug as a greeting. Paige was one of the few people who knew the other side of Hinata, the less shy side.

Someone cleared his throat behind them.
Hinata who recognized it immediately turned around.
"F-father, y-you remember P-Paige-san?" She asks hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:09 pm

Paige smiled and hugged Hinata back. "I missed you." She stated happily.

Paige missed hanging out with Hinata but she'd left Konoha three years ago due to.... reasons. She was glad she came back to see her old friend. "Tea sounds wonderful Hinata-san."

Paige then noticed that Hinata's father was standing there. Nothing about him really scared her but Hinata was hesitant around him. "Mr. Hyuuga." She stated, nodding her head in politeness.

She didn't entirely like him based on how hard he was on Hinata. She found it unfair for a girl who worked so hard.
Back to top Go down
Hinata

Hinata

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:39 am

Hyuga Hiashi completely ignored the girl that was standing next to his daughter. He simply stayed silent before turning around and walking away. His daughter should be focusing on her training instead of lollygagging with some insignifant girl.

As soon as her father was out of sight she let out a sigh and turned back to Paige.
"I-I'm sorry about that, Paige-san." SHe said with a slight bow. "W-wait here, please, while I'll prepare the tea."
She quickly walked away, deciding she should make some extra since Neji should be coming back from his mission anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 am

Paige followed Hinata. "It's alright Hinata, it's not your fault. I'll help you prepare the tea."

The brunette grinned at her friend.

'Just like old days.' She thought wuietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hinata

Hinata

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:03 am

"Thank you, P-Paige-san." Hinata said as both of them walked in the kitchen.

Some moments later both girls are sitting in the garden, in the shadow of the old tree planted by the first Hyuga that setled here.
"W-where have you been all t-this time, P-Paige-san?" Hinata asks. "I-it's been so long that even Neji-nii-san asked w-why you stopped visiting."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:06 am

Paige looked at Hinata and smiled softly. "I'm sorry, I've just been working lately. you know me, always working. I never stop." She laughed.

Paige wasn't sure if she was allowed to mention anything about HMA and decided she'd choose her words carefully. She trusted Hinata with her life but she didn't think Roy or Cooky-sama would like her to say too much about HMA
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Nikki sighed, taking a deep breath. She knew Minoushje was right, and she should talk to Hinata about Neji, but it made her nervous. She gulped, and walked up to the main entrance.

She knocked on the main door, "E-excuse me? May I please come in?" Wringing her hands together nervously, she waited for an answer. She REALLY hoped it would be Hinata who answered the door, and not Neji or Hanabi.

Hanabi knew that I admired Neji before I even knew...the last thing I need is for her to make fun of me...I can already imagine her saying how it would be a wise marriage. A Genius Nara and a Genius Hyuuga would combine to make some pretty wicked offspring. As she thought about this, her face turned more and more pink/red.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Hinata

Hinata

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:20 am

"I-I should have known t-that." Hinata replies laughing.
At that moment someone knocks on the door.
"W-who c-could that be?" Hinata asks surprised. "E-excuse me f-for a minute."

Hinata walks to the main door. It couldn't be Neji-nii-san unless he somehow lost his key, which would be a first.
When she opened the door she stood face to face with a girl, around her age. Somehow she seemed familiar but Hinata couldn't remember where she should know this girl from.
"C-can I help you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Paige smiled as Hinata went to the door. She peeked around and saw Nikki.

"Nikki-san, what brings you here?" She grinned at the older girl.

"Hinata, you remember Nikki don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Nikki's face slightly darkened when she noticed that Paige was at the compound as well. "O-oh, Hinata....I was wondering, um...if I could talk to you about...um..." She took a deep breath and summoned up all of the courage she could, "I was wondering if you and I could talk...about Neji."

She looked down at her feet, shuffling uncomfortably, still blushing so hard it looked like she had a fever.

I feel so rediculous...I'm supposed to be one of the most sane/mature/calm members of HMA...and yet, here I am, stuttering and blushing over something as small as a mature talk with Hinata...even though...it's about Neji...this is so troublesome...why do I have to be so introverted?!
Back to top Go down
Hinata

Hinata

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:32 am

"Nikki-san?" Hinata repeated questioningly.
The name sounded familiar but somehow it felt like there was this thick fog in her head, making it difficult to remember certain happenings.

However since Paige seemed to know her she felt it safe to let the girl in.
"C-come in, I-I just m-made some t-tea."

As they walked back to Paige, Hinata frowned in worry. How was it possible that she did remember Paige but she couldn't remember this Nikki, even though Paige said she should remember her.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Nikki followed Hinata inside, "Ah...It seems like you've been affected, too, huh?" She slightly twiddled her tumbs, "A lot of the people around the village seem to have an odd case of amnesia toward specific people...so, it's understandable that you wouldn't really remember me. I mean, we hung out a couple of times, but I've only ever really been over here to check on Neji after his battle against the sound ninja..." She laughed softly, "I was so afraid he was going to die on me, but then he'd look up at me and say something like 'Stop wasting your tears on me; I'm not dead yet.'."

She ran her fingers thrugh her hair nervously, knowing that Hinata probably wouldn't remember something like that, even though, most of the time, Hinata was in the room with them when stuff like that happened.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:13 pm

A grin stretched across Paige's face. "Nikki-san do you liiiiiiiiiiiiiiike Neji?"

She stretched out the word like.
Back to top Go down
Hinata

Hinata

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:09 am

"A-affected??" Hinata replied shocked.

After Nikki told her about that day it felt as if a part of the fog become thinner.
"I-I think I re-remember that." She says hesitantly. "T-the days after you vi-visited Neji-nii-san kept asking i-if you had dropped by."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Nikki blushed in embarrassment, but she smiled, mumbling more to herself than anyone else, "So he did like it when I visited him...." She shook her head turning to Paige, "And, I think it's a little more deep than like..."

The color of her face darkened slightly, "But, I was wondering, Hinata...would you mind telling me something to help me get closer to Neji? You know...something he would like, but be surprised about, that might get he and I a little closer so that I might...tell him my feelings?"
Back to top Go down
Hinata

Hinata

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:25 am

Hinata had to think about that for a while before answering Nikki.
"H-he is my family s-so I don't really know what h-he s-seeks in a girl. I-if you want to s-surprise him I-I say to be h-honest. H-he finds h-honesty and confidence i-important."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:21 pm

She nodded, biting her lower lip, "Confidence, huh...? I'll need a few days with him before I get that back..."

She rubbed the beck of her neck, "I just wish I knew where he was! I mean, he's been away since I've been back...I'm more than a little worried..."
Back to top Go down
Hinata

Hinata

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:13 am

Hinata was upset in the least... she says it's more than like but she doesn't know this?

"Y-you say that you know Neji-nii-san so well... then y-you should know w-where he w-went. H-he always leaves Konoha a-around the time his f-father died. S-sometimes for a w-week, s-sometimes for a m-month."

Hinata looks down at her hands. Had she done the right thing to tell this to this girl? What if Neji didn't want her to know, he'd be so angry.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:30 pm

She looked down, "He's...never really talked to me about his father. And I never talked to him about mine, so we're pretty even..." She looked up at Hinata and smiled, "But, thank you so much for taking th time to talk with me...I really appreciate it even if you don't remember me."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Paige's smile disappeared at the not so happy Nikki. It made her sad to see people she knew upset.

"Good luck Nikki-san." She encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hyuga Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga Estate   The Hyuga Estate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hyuga Estate
Page 1 of 1