HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Nara estate...whatever. I_vote_lcapNara estate...whatever. I_voting_barNara estate...whatever. I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Nara estate...whatever. I_vote_lcapNara estate...whatever. I_voting_barNara estate...whatever. I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Nara estate...whatever.

Go down 
+4
Zen | The Lawyer
Blueberry996
Nikki | Treasurer
Too Troublesome
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

Nara estate...whatever. Empty
PostSubject: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:15 pm

Shikamaru had been walking around the forest non-stop for the past several hours. There was something bothering him, but he wouldn't just admit it out loud.

Ever since Nikki got back from where ever the hell she was staying...other random ninja who used to live here have been coming back as well...

Where the hell were they all coming from? And where did Nikki meet these girls? And more importantly; why did everyone in the village get sudden amnesia about all of these girls until just recently?

Shikamaru groaned, running his hand down his face, "This is so troublesome..." He continued his walk, patiently waiting for Nikki to come and find him after talking to her friend...Nena? Yeah, that was it. Nena.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Out of no where, Nikki appears on Shikamaru's back, yawning.

"Neee...Shika-nii, I'm sorry it took so long. Nena-chan and I were having a great conversation!" She hugs her cousin, "We even talked about training stuff."

She notices the "deep-thought" look on her cousin's face and decides to wait until he works it out in his head. His IQ was over 200, after all. (And she doesn't even know her own IQ!)

It looks like something is really bothering him...I wonder what it could be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:44 pm

Shikamaru noticed Nikki suddenly on his back and held onto her legs, making sure she wouldn't fall off of him like she usualy does. He didn't need her having a concussion...again.

"Hey...how did you meet those girls you were with earlier? Was it while you were off finding yourself?" Shikamaru's lips slightly twitched upward at the mention of Nikki's so-called "big girl" mission for herself.

He shook his head, "Nevermind. That's your business." He slightly yawned, "I'm taking you home...Cocoa and Honey have been restless without you around."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Nikki squeals happily, "I haven't seen them in forever! Is Honey still round and cuddly? Does Cocoa still have an attitude? I'm so excited!"

She smiles, wrapping her arms around Shikamaru's neck, hugging him. Cocoa and Honey were never Shikamaru's favorite, and she knew that...but it made her happy to know that he took care of them while she was gone.

I wonder if they'll be excited to see me...I miss my kitties!
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Blue is currently near the two, hiding behind a tree (becuase of her lack of confidence) and looking at the two cousins. Come on, Blue. Just step out, and greet them. It's not nie to stare! She commanded herself. However, she gave up too quickly.

Maybe next time~ She suggested.

One of a leaf fell on her nose, and made her sneeze. She instantly covered her mouth and hid behind the tree again.

Oh I hope they didn't hear that~
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Shikamaru sighs, taking one hand off of Nikki's legs to run it down his face, "Oi, you out there...who are you and what do you want?"

He replaces his hand and stops walking, but he doesn't turn around. "Come out now, and I might not have to kil-" He's cut off by Nikki hitting him on the head, he sighs, "sorry...before I hurt you."

Geez...I just wanted to get home so Nikki could see her cats again, and maybe even move back home. Troublesome woman made the day a lot brighter when she was around...but now there's someone here to delay those plans.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Blue instantly freezes, cursing several times under her breath. Her cheeks become super red, once she steps out to show herself to the cousins. She shufles her feet nervously, and smiles.

"H-hi there, s-shikamaru-kun" she greets. She knew this wasn't a good idea...
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Nikki tilts her head, "Eeeh? Blue-chan? I didn't expect you to be here! Did you get lost or something? I mean, it's a big forest, and only members of the Nara Clan seem to be able to get around here without getting lost, so it would make sense."

She then slips out of Shikamaru's grasp on her legs, and walks over to Blue, "Oh! Proper introduction time! Shikamaru, this is my friend, Blue. You've probably seen her around Naruto several times, 'cause she's his sister! And, Blue, this is my YOUNGER cousin, Shikamaru! 'Kay, introductions are done now."

She pauses for a few moments, her finger on her chin in thought. "Yeah, that's about it..." She walks back over to her cousin, swinging herself onto his shoulders. "So, what's up, Blue-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Shikamaru raised an eyebrow at how hyper-active Nikki was acting all of the sudden.

"So you're Naruto's kid sister, huh?" He rubbed his temples, this was just what he needed: More girls! Any other man would be thrilled to be in his position right now, but all Shikamaru cared about was getting home, and then getting through another birthday without anything too exciting happening.

"Hey!" He grunted as Nikki swung herself onto his shoulders. It wasn't unusual for her to get on his shoulders, but it'd been a while, a few years at least, so it was a little awkward. "Troublesome cousin..." He mumbled, his cheek slightly heating up from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Blue smiled shyly. "Yeah, I did kinda get lost. My cat, Chiko, ran into the forest and I had to go after her. It seems she's somewhere deep in the forest, and I kinda lost my way" she explained.

Turning to Shikamaru, she nodded. "My nii-san is much happier. It's because you and the others are around him." she bows at this point. "Thank you" She raises a finger. "Oh, and don't worry about me! I won't annoy you in any way!"

"I've always wanted to meet you, Shikamaru. But, if it's troublesome, then...I understand. She smiles. "Have you guys seen a cat here, by the way?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Nikki holds up her hand, as if to silence everything in the forest and she closes her eyes, listening. "Ne, nii-kun, could you give me a boost?"

She stands on Shikamaru's shoulders with his help, and looks around the forest, instantly catching a glimpse of a creature that wasn't a deer. "That way!" She smiles, carefully getting off of Shikamaru's shoulders and making her way through the forest. "Left, right, right, left, left, and forward!" She beams at herself for finding the correct pathway.

She picks up the frightened mewing cat and retraces her steps. "Backward, right, right, left, left, and right! Here's you're kitty, Blue-chan! And in record time!"
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Blue smiles widely, taking her darling feline in her arms. The purring tickles her a bit. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" she exclaims, twirling with Chiko.

Chiko jumps up fom her arms and over to Nikki, she lovigly brushes herself against her legs as she meows at her. There was love present in the little pet's eyes. Blue laughs.

"She really likes you. Chiko is very agressive with others. She scratched Naruto-nii once!" she explained. She could see the look on Shikamaru's face; he was truly annoyed.

"I'm sorry for bothering you two. Chiko likes to, er, take walks, I guess ^^;"

(( Oh and before I forget, happy birthday, Shikamaru-kun Very Happy~))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Nikki, being the feline lover that she was, smiles calmly as she rubs in between Chiko's ears, "Well, I seem to always have that effect on cats. I don't know why, though."

She shrugs, smacking Shikamaru lightly on his back, "Shika-nii can't figure it out either, and HE'S the genius!"

Out of no where, seemingly, Nikki pulls something out of her pocket, "Oh! Before I forget! Here's your present, nii-kun!" She places the small wrapped box into Shikamaru's hands, eagerly waiting for him to open it. "Oh, and Minoushje says happy birthday, too! You know; the one you tried to teach how to play Shogi, but she gave up on it pretty quickly? Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Shikamaru smirked slightly, he had expected that Nikki would have forgotten his birthday this year with all of the other activities that seemed to be keeping her attention.

He shook his head, but carefully unwrapped the present anyway. When he opened the box, he found an old picture of Nikki and himself playing tag on his sixth or seventh birthday. He felt himself blush slightly in embarrassment, but he grinned at Nikki nonetheless. He lifted the picture and found some new emerald-studded earrings that looked really expensive.

"Hey...thanks for these..." He hesitated, but then continued, "Nikki-onee-chan." He had never once called her that. He had always just called her "troublesome cousin", "Nikki", or simply, "cousin" It felt a little awkward calling her that in front of Blue, but he just mentally shook it off. He knew it made Nikki happy, and that's what he wanted right now.

"And tell Mino-san thanks, too, when you see her."

((Thanks for that, Blue.))
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Bluee   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Blue smiled sweetly at the two cousins. "How sweet~"

However, she instantly put on a pouting face. "Blue forgot to get Shikamaru-kun a present..." she mumbled to herself, poking her fingers together. Chiko seemed to love being in Nikki's arms. Blue laughed.

"Mah, Chiko just adores you! Would you like to take care of her for the rest of the day?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Nikki's face brightens, but then she sweatdrops, "I don't think Honey would like her...he's such a big bully sometimes. And Cocoa can be a little mean when she first meets anyone." She cuddles Chiko, "But I'd definately love to see her a lot more often if it would be okay. I just couldn't live with myself if I let her get so attatched, and then never see her again!"

She then tilts her head at Blue, "Ne, you didn't have to get Shika-nii anything...I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who gave him one besides Chouji this year." She looked over at her cousin, noticing him nod at her comment. "It's okay, Blue-chan! You can just get him something for Christmas! Or maybe," She slightly grins, "Valentines day!"

Oh...I forgot to give Ino-chan her earrings today...I wonder if I can find her...?
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blue-chan~   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Blue laughs at Nikki, but instantly blushes after hearing the word "Valentines". She blinks, shuffling her feet nervously.

YES! GET HIM SOMETHING! SHOW HIM HOW YOU FEEL~! HE'LL LOVE YOU~! she inwardly thinks. But she doubts she'll ever have a chance with him...right?

"Er, yeah. That's right. Um...Valentines day...I'll remember that...um...yeah" she stutters. She shakes her head. Turning towards Shikamaru, she looks down in embarassment, and pokes her fingers together. "So, I'll see you two around" she mubles, audible enough.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Shikamaru raised his eyebrow at he stuttering Blue in front of him, "See you later...Blue, right?" He ran his fingers through his hair, "Sorry if that isn't right...I'm not good with names."

He shook his head as Nikki crawled back onto his back. He held his hand up as a goodbye gesture.

What's us with this girl? It's almost painfully obvious that she's nervous around me...it's probably a harmless crush...at least, I hope that's all it is...I'm not good with relationships...
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blue-san~   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Blue blushed as Shimamaru replied back to her. "Y-yeah...I'll see you later...maybe, another day, or, yeah...." she stuttered (once again)

'I'm making this completely obvious' she whined to herself.

She shyly looked away, shuffling her feet. "Bye, Nikki-chan. I'll see you later, too" she said

She hurrily called Chiko over to her. Chiko ran into her arms, purring and brushing herself onto her chest.

Shikamaru and Nikki soon went out of sight. She sighed. "Blue, you stupid stupid girl!" she scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Nikki waves to Blue, "Bye bye, Blue-chan!" She then returns her gaze to the forest in front of herself and Shikamaru. She sighs, wrapping her arms snuggly around her cousin's neck.

As Shikamaru carries her through the forest, Nikki's mind keeps wandering around.

I know that Shikamaru is a genius, so he most likely knows that Blue has a crush on him...but I wonder how he's picturing it in his mind...I know he isn't going to love her right away, if at all, but I'm so curious! Oh well, I better not ask him to avoid him getting really angry at me...that's the last thing I need on the way home.

Nikki blinks a few times and she looks around. Apparently, they had already made it home and Shikamaru just set her on the front steps to allow her to continue thinking. That's one plus side to having a genius family...

Before she can stand up, there's a crashing noise from the house. She groans, "Uncle Shikaku is either drunk, or has a hangover and Auntie Yoshino is punishing him for it...how, dare I say it, troublesome."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Bluee   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:32 pm

((Mah~ Nikki-chan! I think I really am falling in love with Shikamaru >D))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:43 pm

((Haha, really? XD My version, or the real version? 'Cause I think my version is a little different than the real version. >> A few tweaks here and there, you know?))
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueeeee   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:45 pm

((Haha, yeah ^^ And definately your version. He seems cooler (and I might have a chance here! XD) Good job as Shikamaru!))
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Shikamaru had left Nikki to her thoughts on the steps; he knew she wouldn't want to be bothered while thinking. He ran his fingers through his hair as he stared at the hole that his mother had just put into the wall with a cooking pot while she was swinging away at his father.

"Shikamau, be a dear and find some way to fix that wall, would you?" Yoshino asked as she put the cooking pot into the sink.

"Fine...oh, and Nikki's back." He mumbled, walking back out of the front door. He slightly shook his head as he hear his mother squeal with excitement over Nikki's returning home.

"BRING HER INSIDE, THEN!" She shouted through the door, her tone instantly changing to one that rivals Lady Tsunade's angry tone.

Shikamaru sighed, walking down the steps and grabbing Nikki's arm, "Get inside before she blows something up, or throws something again."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:04 pm

((My version seems cooler? XD Yay! So, I'm doing a good job, then.))

Nikki sweatdrops, standing up immediately and jogging up the stairs. "So is there another hole in the wall?" She sighs as Shikamaru nods his head, following after her.

As she walks in the door, she is instantly put into a vice-grip-hug. "Where have you been?! We've been worried sick about you! We even thought you would never come back!" Yoshino whines, still practically strangling Nikki.

"Can't...breathe...Auntie...!" Nikki chokes out, getting slightly light-headed.

Yoshino lets Nikki go, apologizing for her vice-grip, "Oh, and Neji was here earlier looking for you. He said somthing along the lines of 'When is Nikki getting back so Lee will shut up and leave me alone.'"

Nikki sweatdrops once again, "That was all he wanted?"

"Yep. And he mumbled some nonsense about how your happy attitude was more enjoyable than Lee's happy attitude. But, that was it."

Nikki slightly smiled, shaking her head. I knew it; the idiot missed me while I was gone. Of course, he'd never say that to my face. "Oh, would you like me to help fix the wall?"

"Oh, no! You don't have to! You just got home; let Shikamaru fix it this time."

"Well...if you're sure..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nara estate...whatever.   Nara estate...whatever. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nara estate...whatever.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next