HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_vote_lcapKindergarden Ninja FTW I_voting_barKindergarden Ninja FTW I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_vote_lcapKindergarden Ninja FTW I_voting_barKindergarden Ninja FTW I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Kindergarden Ninja FTW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

Kindergarden Ninja FTW Empty
PostSubject: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:56 pm

"Alright, kids." Nena told the five-year-olds that lined up in front of her against the wall.

A random nameless jonin had bailed due to sicknes and Tsunade needed someone to fill in for the new ninjas for a day and that, my friends, happened to be Nena. Tsunade had planned on Ebisu filling in but he dissapeared out of nowhere and Nena decided to take over because . . . well, she enjoyed poisoning childrens minds.

She had just told them the basics from some paper she had about what they will be doing throughout the coarse of their training and such.

"Any questions?" She asked with a grin while pushing her hair out of her eyes.

One brave soul with glasses decided to raise his hand to ask the weirdo in leather a question. "How old are you?"

"Fourteen." She answered triumphantly.

"You're old." One of them giggled, a girl perhaps. "Get the old lady!" She shouted and the room full of 35 children charged at her.

"Wait, WHA-"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Paige burst through the door and let out a loud whistle. "Oy! Kiddies, sit your little butts down in the chairs. Now."

No way would she make her friend survive this on her own. "Hey Nena. Heard you were teaching the kiddies today and I figured I'd help. I used to help out some sensei's back in Kumo and the kiddies loved me so I figured I'd help you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:11 pm

The children immediatley stopped and sat at their chairs grumbling while Nena was preparing for the crash on her knees with her whip held out . . . the wrong way, of course.

She looked up to see that Paige had stopped te violence. "Thank. Goodness." She shouted. "They almost killed me!" She exclaimed with a glare shot at the kids, the one with the glasses and the girl with the curly blue hair sitting beside him, in particular. "Go color while I talk!" She snapped while holding her whip the right way and cracking it for emphasis while walking over to Paige. "Mind telling me which of our little birdies told you I had taken this task or was it chance fate you saved my life from a bunch of midgets?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:52 pm

"Does the little birdie named intuition count?" The brunette laughed.

"In all actuality I wanted to chill with you and asked around then heard you were here so here I am." She grinned at Nena.

"Kids are easy to deal with if you know how." Paige smiled softly at the room of kindergardeners.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Nena giggled. "Well the kids in the Land of Water are much different than here." She looked at Paige. "How about you take care of half the class and I do the other?" She smiled. "Get to know these rascals."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:16 pm

"Sounds good Nena. I'll take the more difficult half." The brunette smiled.

"Pick your people." She told Nena. "I'll take who's left."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:34 pm

"Okay uhmm . . ." She looked around. "18 of you stay with me, 17 of you go with my good friend Paige." She smiled. "Let's make them even; I'll take the bigger half since it's my duty." She smiled as the kids grumbled and went over to Paige and eighteen remained seated.

She walked over to a chair in the corner. "Gather around, munchkins." She ordered while seating herself. "We're going to start today's lesson." All of them sighed while sitting down. She averted her eyes to Paige for a moment to see if the kids were doing okay with the arrangement. She tried to ignore the girl with blue curls and the glasses-boy sitting among her students that chose her.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:12 pm

"Alright guys, lets head outside for now, we'll come back in later." She smiled at her group and kept tabs on all of them and they went out.

Everyone sat down and payed attention to her, surprisingly. "Alright, so we'll start off with a game to get to know each other. You're going to stand up, say your name and two things about you. I'll start."

Paige smiled at the kiddies. "I'm Paige. I love to draw and my favourite colour is purple."

"Now you go." She pointed to a little girl with dirty blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Nena sighed as Paige went out with her seventeen. "Okay, now here on this paper it says you guys need to learn basic things." She grinned."It doesn't say what basics, so . . ." She walked over to the board and took a chalk in to her hand. "As ninja, you guys need to learn how to characterize people so-" She drew a stick-figure on the board. "Everyone draw this same figure on a paper and add anything you want to it. Anything."

The students looked at her, dumbfounded at their seats. The girl with curly blue hair scoffed. "You're crazy." She said with a smile while going to color. "Just watch, crazy lady, my stick-figure'll be the prettiest of them all!" The chatter began and the children began to add to their stick-figures eagerly.

Nena chuckled, looking around at all the students. She went to sit on the desk and started reading the Ninja Code of Conduct for the hell of it when a student approached her.

"Yes?" She asked while looking up to see it was the girl with blue, curly hair/
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:15 pm

After all the introductions were in order Paige decided to see what they've learned so far. "Alright, I'm going to help you guys with your target practice."

She made the kids line up single file and she set up a target board. "Alright, you're each going to throw twice and then I'll tell you what you should improve on and when you come around you need to show me that you're putting what I've told you, to the test."

"You first Miu." Paige said to the small brunette infront of her.

Miu smiled shyly and readied herself to throw.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:20 pm

The girl with curly blue locks sneered at Nena evily and shoved a paper in to her lap. "I'm done." She announced while looking around. "Prepare to be jelous!" She squeeled while turning back to Nena. "Use my picture first."

Nena sighed and stood up while looking at the picture. "Okay, to get on with my lesson." She went to the board and added the same things that the young girl added to her stick-figure which were: A pink dress, red boots, long blue hair, and a smile with V-eyebrows that made her look evil. "Now, class, this was wondefully draw by-"

"Kicho~" The girl with blue hair sang.

"Kicho. Now, if any of you saw this person running around in the streets what would you think? Say your name before answering."

The boy with glasses raised his hand and Nena grumbled before calling him. "My name's Barui and I think she's pretty!" Kicho, in reply, blushed while flipping her hair.

Nena resisted the urge to bang her palm to her face. "If she was a ninja whom you were tracking for a mission, what would you think then?"

"I'd still think she's pretty." He muttered while eyeing Kicho.

"Anyone else?!" She asked with grinded teeth.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:28 pm

A little boy stood and looked at Nena, "I'm Kazuki and I would think that something wasn't right because it would seem like she's trying to hide something."

The boy smile at Nena for approval.

~

Paige had gotten halfway through the line and stopped her group. "Alright guys. it seems you're all having a hard time so let me show you a trick."

Paige stood slightly sideways, a kunai between her fingers.

She threw the kunai and hit the target dead center.

"You guys are thinking about your tagert too hard and so you're missing. Over thinking happens but if you were on a mission it wouldn't be too good. So, think about your target but alsot think about the speed of your kunai and being ready to defend. That will keep you from over thinking about your target."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:29 pm

"What if I want to think of my target?" A girl with short red hair and brilliant gray eyes asked while staring at the kunai timidly. "Wouldn't it be easier?" She almost peeped.

"Thank you!" She almost sighed. "Excellent answer, Kazuki." She turned to the class. "Anyone else?"

A boy with bleach blonde hair and striking blue eyes raise his hand. He had a mohawk in his hair and waved his hand quite rapidly. "You can call me Egg!" He shouted with excitement. "And I also think she might be up to something! Her evil look says so!"

"Good answer, Egg." She lightly said while turning to the class. "Do I have any volunteers for the next one?" She asked while walking around to see the things kids drew to the once plain stick-figure.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:35 pm

A little girl with short, dark indigo hair was still working on her drawing. It was surprisingly good with pouches for the weapons and a serious yet friendly look on her face.

"You will be thinking about your target, but if you focus only on that, you could over think and then you wouldn't hit the spot you chose." The chunin answered.

"I'm terrible with names, what was yours?" Paige asked, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:16 pm

The girl looked down nervously. "I-I'm Tierra Nakamura." She said while turning to the target. "I'm new . . . my family came from Kumo."

Nena grinned and bent down to the girls height. "Do you mind if I use your drawing, hun?" She asked. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:43 am

The girl let out a squeek of surprise and looked up at Nena through her bangs. "Uhmm, you can..use it." She answered before the other question registered. "My name is Kimari..."

Paige smiled at Tierra. "Well Tierra, I'm from Kumogakure as well, but I left a few years back. Anyways, I thank you for your question and I do hope I answered it well. Now take a shot at the target."

Her smile never faded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarden Ninja FTW   Kindergarden Ninja FTW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kindergarden Ninja FTW
Page 1 of 1