HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_vote_lcapONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_voting_barONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_vote_lcapONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_voting_barONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx

Go down 
+2
Itachi Uchiha
Hidan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:17 am

(( Eh...be careful with the Duck please. ^^; *pause; glances down; covers nose* Ohshi-... ))

Hidan grinned, all the bottles now empty. "Heh...damn straight." He muttered, pushing on Itachi's shoulder and shoving him down to the ground. Slowly climbing over him, Hidan straddled his waist and pedogrinned. "You could really pass as a girl you know?" He asked, a few of his words slurred slightly.

(( DA FUCK?! D< SHIT! Don't buy any. T.T ))
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:24 am

((FFFFFFFFF--!! *nosebleeds Iruka style; gets thrown back*))

Itachi frowned, that same pouty look on his face. "I ish... not a girl." He mumbled, wriggling against the weight of Hidan and making things a whole lot BETTER FOR COOKY AND ROY, BUAHAHA~!

((*shoves tip jar under YOUR nose* We is poor. And she'll strip for money. *jabs finger at Roy*))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:33 am

(( Oh dear Jashin. *tissue at nose* Must not give into the blood! Must watch! Dx ))

Hidan grunted a bit, grinning down at the squirming lolita man. "You sure look like one to me...and a little Sailor Suit...would make it perfect." He said, smirking. He bent down slightly, near Itachi's ear,
"I don't judge you Itachi-Chan..."

(( *nodnod* I WILL! Dx I want money. ;; ))
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:44 am

((*struggles up onto elbows; catches sight of uke!Itachi* !! *Iruka nosebleeds once again* Zo... mg... |D))

Itachi went a brilliant shade of red, groaning LIKE A BITCH quietly at the feel of Hidan's warm breath against the shell of his ear. "St-Stop..." He whispered unconvincingly. ((...Am I writing the preludes to smut right now, or whut? xD))

((*is donned in pimphat and gold chains* Chyeah, bish. Work that fine ass for my monehs. *smacks stripper!Roy's ass with pimpcane* =w=))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 am

(( Oh God...It's...wonderful. TTwTT *still covering nose* ))

"That didn't sound very convincing...Itachi-Chan." Hidan muttered, smirking and lightly nipping at his ear.

(( *now has Iruka nosebleed* Dude....))

"Make me believe you..." He muttered, hovering inches above Itachi's face.

(( *giggleblush* Not here~ :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:05 am

((*has died from lack of blood; ish nao Ghost!Cooky* It's a great time to be a ghost right now~ TTwTT *hovers closer to HidaIta action*))

Itachi whined quietly, biting his lips and turning his head to the side and unwittingly giving Hidan more skin to work with. "N-Nngh... not g-gay..." He stuttered, squeezing his eyes shut.

((Ghost!Cooky: *SPLURT!* |D))

((*smirksmirk* Heh... that's what they all say. You won't be able to resist Big C after a while...)) [...Role reversal, ftw? xD]
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:10 am

(( Not...going to be a Ghost!Roy. >w> *drooling a bit* ))

"That's...not convincing enough Itachi-Chan." Hidan muttered, trailing his tongue down from Itachi's ear to his neck, biting down. It wasn't hard enough to draw blood, just enough to tease Itachi a bit...making him squirm.

(( Roy: *yet another Iruka nosebleed; falls back* OH SHIT! ))

(( ....>w> That's what she said~ 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 am

((*hovering over Hidan's shoulder* ...Itachi-sempai makes cute faces when he's desperate~ >D))

Itachi, as per Hidan's thoughts, squirmed hopelessly, his hands finally reaching up to clutch at his silver locks roughly. A light pant left his lips before he groaned at the attention his neck was recieving. "K-Kiss me already, you teasing bastard..."

((Ghost!Cooky: G-SUS--!! *somehow manages to nosebleed, even in ghost form*))

((IN BED; OH YUS. >w>))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 am

(( COOKY! NOT FAIR! ))

Hidan grinned, placing small kisses up Itachi's neck and slowly moving along his jawline. "Itachi-Chan...you didn't say where~" He said, smirking against the other man's skin.

"You should know to be specific with me..." He said, leaning forward and placing his forehead against Itachi's. "Now...what do you want?"

(( With the lights off~ 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:38 am

((Fufu~ hey, you passed on teh ghostly pervertedness, so NYEH. >D *hovers beside Itachi* ...Hidan makes some mighty fine rape faces, too~))

Itachi glared up at Hidan without heat, neck littered with bitemarks and hickeys by this point. His recent OOC-ness seemed to die out for a brief moment in the intensity of his irritation, eyes bleeding red in warning. "...I want you to shut up and kiss me already, or I'm out of here."

((... .___. *too distracted by post to keep up with joke* ...I think Hidan is seducing me as well. xD))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:44 am

(( *pout; crosses arms* Skank. ))

The same pedogrin split Hidan's face,"Whatever you want Itachi-Chan..." He muttered, raising an eyebrow and moving his hand to the side of Itachi's face. Surprisingly, Hidan's not one of those BAM!kissers...well, at first that is. Seeing as he gently pressed his lips against Itachi's, grinning the whole time.

(( *raises hand* The way he was going I'd let him rape meh too. . .*looks up* And here's where I can die. *falls back; blood loss* ))
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:41 pm

((*unconcerned* I offered~! ...Pfft. BAM!Kissers... xD))

As much as Itachi appreciated the gesture, (he was a delicate little flower after all) he wasn't looking for soft, gentle kisses right now. He wanted raw, unrelentless passion, damnit, and he was going to get it! Up the ass, lulz.

Itachi promptly grabbed the back of Hidan's scalp and pulled his head down roughly by the air, no doubt ripping out small chunks of hair and causing bleeding with the harsh gesture.

((Ghost!Cooky: *ish floating above yaoi with legs crossed; sees Ghost!Roy* Oh, hiya, neighbour~! Come to see the HidaIta action up close, have we? 8D))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:08 am

Hidan groaned a bit, the gesture of hair pulling wasn't really his thing, but hey, it worked. "That's how you want to play Itachi-Chan? Heh...you asked for it." He muttered against Itachi's lips, grinning before smashing his lips against Itachi's roughly biting at his lower lip.

While his upper half was busy kissing...his lower half? Oh, it was just grinding into Itachi's, nothing big.

Ghost!Roy: *wavewave; pause* o//o Ho snap. *point* LOOK! |D YUS!
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:37 am

((...I feel the uncanny urge to make Itachi call himself a "naughty boy~". xD))

Itachi let out a low, keening groan at the rough contact. THIS was what he wanted, none of that lovey-dovey gentle crap. Just pure instinct. He arched his back slightly, one hand running down from it's tight grip in Hidan's hair to press at his lower back frantically, desperate for more contact. "H-Haa...~"

Ghost!Cooky: ... *holds tissue to nose* Is it possible for a ghost to get nosebleeds? If not, the epic hawtness of this topic has brought upon a new phenomenon. >w>
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:57 am

(( Oh geez. xD Bring out the paddle. ))

Hidan grinned, pressing against Itachi, moving his head away a bit. "You do know that I'm in a toga right? All you have to do is ask..." He said, the grin turning into a smirk while his hand traveled down, hooking his fingers in the lining of the other man's pants.

Ghost!Roy: *same* ...This topic...is just that hot. Oh hey...know what my Mum tried to suggest today? *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:53 pm

((And the leather~ Nena can handle that for us. xD))

"Don't... tease." Itachi warned breathlessly, squirming against Hidan's wandering hands.

Ghost!Cooky: That we're both old pervs without any lives to speak of? :B
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:38 pm

(( NIFTY! XD ))

Before Itachi could realize, those pants Hidan was tugging on? Yeah. Gone.

"You're the one teasing me...Itachi-Chan. I'm doing all the work here..." He muttered, leaning his chin against Itachi's chest. "I'm getting tired of working so much..." He said, smirking widely.

Ghost!Roy: No...she...tried to imply...Hida. . .Sasu. >.> So creepy.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:01 am

(( COOKY SPAM TIEM~

...Should we have them go off into the bathroom right about now? 'Cause it's getting a little... *trails off* Hehe~ ^^;; ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:04 am

(( . . .AND THEN THE BUTTERFLIES DECIDED TO DANCE AROUND AS THE TWO LOVERS MADE LOUD SOUNDS IN THE BATHROOM 8D ))

...So...afterwords? xD When they...get over their drunken state? Waking up in teh bathroom? XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:07 am

((EXTREMELY LOUD NOISES THAT SEEMED TO ALL BE ITACHI SCREAMING/WHINING AND HIDAN TELLING HIM TO TAKE IT LIKE A BITCH~ 8D))

Fufu~ yes, let's. *mischeivous grin* >D
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 am

(( TAKE IT LIKE A BITCH, BITCH! >D ))

A hand shot to his head as he woke up, What the hell... He thought stretching out a bit, smaking his hand into a wall. "Shit..." He muttered, looking around. ". . .Why am I in the bathroom...?" He said, trying to sit up from his position in the tub, stopping and looking down at the weight on his lap/crotch area.

"Oh shit." He said, his eyes widening, looking down at the man in his lap. ". . .FUCK!"

(( WHY YUS YOU DID! 8D *is stabbed by Hidan* Eh! *is dying* C-Cooky! Dx ))
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:22 am

((*high-pitched squeal* KYAAAA~! Be gentle with me; I'm delicate~♥️))

Itachi let out a groan when his bed (which was surprisingly warm and hard; LOLPENISJOKE) moved and swore beneath him. Grumbling under his breath, he pulled himself up onto his elbows, rubbing his aching temples and wincing. "...Why am I naked and sore?" He mumbled.

It was then he looked up and saw a horrified Hidan looking down at him. "...Please tell me we didn't."

((*cliche slowmo run; handreach* ROY, NUUUU~! Dx))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:27 am

(( Delicate my ass~! Wait...your ass! 8D ))

Hidan twitched a bit, his hand moving to cover his eyes. "Shit shit shit...I...hope not. But..I don't know." He muttered, "W-Wait." He paused, regretting the question he was about to ask. "Where. . .Are you sore...?"

(( *ish almost dead* Cooky...I love you darling. Take...care of the ducks at home... *dies; stupid death rattle* ))
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:42 am

((IT'S FUNNEH, 'CAUSE IT'S A PUN FOR MANSECKS. 8D))

Itachi glared ferociously at the other man. "...Where do you THINK?" He jabbed his fingers down at his hips and pelvis, which were littered with bruises that, if Hidan had placed his hands over, would have matched up to his long fingers perfectly.

((*cradles Roy's ded body; howls (lolwhut?) to moon* NUUUU~ YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE BABYSITTING SASU-GAKI FOR YOU~! D;))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:00 am

(( LOL IMPLIED SMUT! XD ))

Hidan grit his teeth and dropped his head. "...The hell were we thinking?! Shit." He said, sighing and pausing. "...We never...speak of this. EVER!" He said, pulling a bit on Itachi's hair to look directly at him.

(( Rose...bud. x_x
Ghost!Roy: SHIT! I just can't get a break?! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx   ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONZ des...froof...ROOF! Dx
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next