HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_voting_barKirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_voting_barKirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Kirai & Zumi's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:00 pm

[[Nena SPAM~ [[Cooked to perfection with some rice on the side]]

xD Wouldn't that be awkward to get in the mail?? 'Hey,, sorry it's been months since you sent me to get milk,, something came up'
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:03 pm

((It would be soooo crazy.....you're probably on the milk carton that you were sent to get. xD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm

[[xD Either that or poor old grandma is still sitting at the table with her milkless cereal]]
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:11 pm

((xDDD Poor grannies. They always catch the short end of the stick....getting run over by raindeer, losing their dentures...))
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:22 pm

[[:O Don't forget their sons marrying hussies and then having children they can't help but love!!]]
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 pm

((But of course! The stuff of any decent country song. -_-))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:41 pm

[[NU FOR TEH SPAM IN MAH & KIRAI-CHAN'S REWM! IT TASTES NASTEH~ D8

LULZ I'm so hypocritical. xD]]
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:23 pm

[[Dx I SPENT NIGHT AND DAY COOKING THAT SPAM JUST FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! *throws rice balls*]]
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:27 pm

[[ONIGIRI'S BETTER THAN THAT POISONOUS WASTE BY A MILE!! D< WHY ARE YOU CHUCKING THEM AT ME--- AH, MY EYE!!! DX *Clutches eye; pouty face* ]]
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:08 pm

((Deh...deh spam. It burnz @o@))

"Z-Zumi?" Kirai ambled out of the closet, spotting the pale-haired girl, "You're back! It's been lonley here without you dude! Where've ya been?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:17 pm

A mischievous grin spread over her face and so did a soft blush. "Well... I was with Kiba for a while..." [[I guess this is set post-blind date? ._.]]

She shook the postcard she held her in her hand violently, "I dunno what I should write to my aunt, though! Dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:23 pm

((Mmhmm!))

Kirai grinned slyly, nudging her roomie, "And how did that go?~"

She blinked, "Well,don't you usually say, you know..Hi and stuff?" She asked, not hearing her previous conversation with Nena.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:31 pm

She blushed deeply and shook her head, refusing to tell her. "Later, yes?"

The blonde sat back at the desk, glaring at the postcard with vehemence. "How the hell do I tell her I've joined a cult? ..." she paused, adding, "I can't say, 'Hey, Auntie, I joined a village outside of Konoha that mainly focuses on molesting a single person. The leader's really powerful... she was trained under Akasuna no Sasori, and the VP was Uchiha Itachi's subordinate for a time... and I have a crush on said Uchiha, too! We have really close ties with the Akatsuki; isn't that great?'"

She moaned, head-desking. "No. No way am I writing THAT."

Not that Aunt Barajou would be very surprised; she was quite a troublemaker herself, Zumi thought dryly.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Kirai nodded, "Late then."

She burst out laughing after Zumi had explained, "Sorry, it's just...Th way you sai it..." She grinned and waved her hand, "Say something that sounds all fancy like, 'I've joined a society that dedicates it time on a erm, ...powerful and...uh, charming? Haha, no. How 'bout...powerful and religious young man! Our leaders are trained by only the best and I have a crush on a...ya." Kirai shrugged, not being able to think of something for Itachi, "That's what I'd do of course. Then again, I dunno what your aunts like..."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:11 pm

She grinned and wrote a couple sentences, "Thanks..." She paused, writing some more. "I'll call Itachi the, uh, guy I help with crosswords," she trailed off lamely, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Kirai giggle-snorted, "You make him sound like some nerd." She said, "Itachi should have a better nickname! Like..." She trailed off, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:43 pm

"He is a nerd," she said, confused.

[[Srsly, that little shut-in. *Pretends to pat his head fondly* He'd so kill me if I actually patted his head. ;w;]]
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Nena, who was thinking very deeply on the topic had an idea come to mind. "How about instead of telling her we show her what you've been doing by inviting her over?" She suggested.

[[xD KIRAI~ *glomps with spam in hand* You know you love teh spam~]]
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:21 pm

She brightened, grinning. "Nice idea, Nena!" She wrote a couple more lines on her postcard, pausing. "I dunno if she'll be able to, though... For some reason she's always busy. Maybe she'll find an opening, though!"

[[*Headdesk* Doh, Nena, who's gonna be my aunt?? Me?? D:]]
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:30 pm

"I hope she will." Nena pouted.

[[D< Whats wrong with you being your own aunt?! NOTHING I SAY;; NOTHING!!]]

{{xD Maybe we could get other people to be each others family members,, like what they did what the Naru characters in the USSER CHARRIE whatever forum.. A list of peoples family members are put and people offer to be them and shizz.. OR ask someone else.. I'd offer but I've got too many people to watch for and limited time on here}}
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Zumi smiled reassuringly, "I'm sure she will."

[[OMGNOWAI? =D]]

{{That's what I was thinking tew... But there would be a limit on the fam. members for each person. I could just be my aunt. Go off and make an account right nao... >:3 Let's get her worshipness and consult her with this here idea. =D}}
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 pm

((._. N-not teh spam Nena. Get eet awai *Flail* Dx...The glomp is fine though x3))

Kirai chuckled, "Ahah. Itachi the Nerd >o< Poor Ita-kun."

She blinked, "Hmm, I guess we don't show her Hidan all locked up and such? Cause...ya..."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:57 am

"Yeah...." Zumi tossed the postcard down the mail chute and replied, "Well, I think she'd stay in Konoha."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:32 pm

"Yay! We can show her around Konoha!" She announced.

[[D8 Nu leather??]]
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:41 pm

((Wherever you are, Nena, leather follows. It's futile NOT to have leather. =w=))

"Yus! We can!" Zumi pumped her fists, grinning at Nena and Kirai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirai & Zumi's Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next