HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Nikki's and Blue's room I_vote_lcapNikki's and Blue's room I_voting_barNikki's and Blue's room I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Nikki's and Blue's room I_vote_lcapNikki's and Blue's room I_voting_barNikki's and Blue's room I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Nikki's and Blue's room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

Nikki's and Blue's room Empty
PostSubject: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Nikki looks around the room and puts her favorite deer plushie on her bed.

She whistles, "Well it definately doesn't look like my room back in Konoha, that's for sure. Then again, that could be because it's red and orange."

She hops onto her bed and huggles her deer plushie, "I wonder if Blue-chan has any plushies...?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Chef Blue   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 am

As soon as those words leave Nikki-chan's mouth, Blue comes in holding a large box labeled with 'Blue's plushies'. Her vision is blocked because of the giant box she is carrying.

"I'm gonna get a bad back at this age if I keep on carrying this >0<" she complains, dropping the box onto her side of the room with a large thud. She then notices Nikki. "Ah, hi there, Nikki-chan! Nice room, huh?" she greets. Nikki smiles in reply as Blue trots over to her.

"Oh, I hope I can come to your side of the room. It's bad to without permission" she says "And just to let you know, you can coem over at Blue's side anytime you like. No need to ask!"

Her mouth opens wide once she sees Nikki's deer plushie. "Wow, Nikki likes plushies too? ^^"

She then opens her box in quite a rushed manner, taking out a dragon plushie. "This is Ponka!" she introduces.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Nikki's eyes sparkle, "It's so cute! This is Shin'ai (Dear)." She huggles Shin'ai once more. "I got him from Shikamaru-nii-kun when we were younger. He actually lughed when I named it Shin'ai. 'Case, you see, it's a really lame pun."

She sits up on her bed, "And you can come over anytime you want, too." She places Shin'ai on her pillow and gazes over at Blue's large box, "Neee, what else do you have in there?"
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Chef Blue   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Chef Blue smiles. "Kawaii~"

Chef Blue opens the box, putting various plushies on her bed. "That's my plushie family ^^"

"That's Bonka, Jinbo, Hando, Kakerou, Shoji, and Momori" she introdues. She goes over to Nikki, sitting next to her. She pets the dear plushie. "Your Shikamaru-nii-kun-"

She stops, and thinks for a while. She turns to Nikki.

"Shikamaru-nii-kun? He's your brother?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:16 pm

Nikki grins sheepishly, "Technically he's my cousin...but I think of him more as a brother ever since he took me away from my raging alcoholic father." She laughs a little, "Uncle Shikaku is a much funnier drunk, anyway."

She rubs the back of her neck, "Eh, sorry about the extra information. I can't seem to tell stories with out it."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Chef Blue   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Blue waves her hand in front of her face. "No problemo~ I adress my brother by his full name and then adding nii-san. He's awesome!" she exclaimed.

"Shikamaru is pretty cool too. My nii-san told me all about him!"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:15 pm

"Shika-nii-kun /is/ amazing. Even when he's napping." She laughed a little, but then looked over as Blue mentioned having a brother.

"Ne, so who's your brother?" Nikki smiled, tilting her head in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Chef Blue   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Blue smiles towards Nikki at the mention of her brother. "His name is Uzumaki Naruto~ My awesome onii-sama that is going to be the Hokage!" she said, giggling a bit.

She saw Nikki raising an eyebrow in interest.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Nikki raises her eyebrow, a grin replacing her smile.

"Dattebayo!" She blurted, trying not to laugh at how horrible she was at her Naruto impression.

"I know Naruto-san, but he and I haven't ever really talked. I've heard a lot about him from Shika-nii, though. And I'm pretty sure I've seen him in the ramen shop." She put her finger on her chin in a thinking-pose, "Wasn't he on a team with Sasuke-san, and Sakura-san?"
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueeee   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:00 am

Blue laughed at Nikki's 'dattebayo' comment. "Mah~ He's so awesome!" she exclaimed. She then put an arm around Nikki.

"My onii-san loves making friends~ Just start a normal conversation next time you see him. I talk to onii-san all the time" she suggested. Her eyes sparkled with pride at the thought of her brother.

"Naruto-nii said Shikamaru-san was boring" Blue said, scratching the back of her head. "Please ignore his rude comments"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Nikki just smiles, "Shika-nii is only boring to Naruto-san because Naruto-san is always so active."

She laughs a little, "I'd probably get too embarrassed to talk to Naruto-san. I've never really been good at meeting new people. Especially the more outgoing people, like your onii-san."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Chef Blue   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:29 am

Blue giggles. "It doesn't matter at all! Blue likes Nikki-san the way she is" she assures her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Shikamaru-san seems really cool to me. I've always wanted to say hi, but I'd be too troublesome for him ^^;;"

She scratches the back of her head. "Have you two gotten along well?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:09 am

Nikki grins, getting an idea, "We could just intoduce each other to our onii-sans. Like, I could introduce you to Shika-nii, and you could introduce me to Naruto-san."

She beams, "Shika-nii and I get along surprisingly well, actually. When he's tired and wants to sleep, I'll usually nap with him. When he has really little missions to do, I'll help him out sometimes." She giggles, "I'm kind of like...his shadow."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Bluuuueeee   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Blue nods her. "Yeah! That would e great! Mah~ I can't wait to meet Shika-san" she murmurs, clasping her hands close to her chest. She then turns towards Nikki.

"Wanna go to Konoha tomorrow?" she asks.

((We can make our own topic =D))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Nikki's smile turns into an apologetic frown, "Not tomorrow...I have, uh...stuff going on." She sweat drops. She had no idea how she could explain her frequent sudden absenses because of "outwordly" occurancs.

((I really do have stuff to do tomorrow. >> There's a football game at my school, so the marching band has to perform at half-time. And then we can't leave until the game is over.))
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueeee   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:01 pm

Blue smiles and pats her shoulder. "Meh, no problemo! We'll do it some other time!" she suggests.

((Ah, I see. I just got tons of homework >>))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:46 pm

"Yeah." Nikki grinned sheepishly, "One of the days I don't have "stuff" going on."

((I have homework, too. @.@ I hate being a Junior...the books are INSANELY huge. And I have the Band Car Wash tomorrow. Uggghhhh...))
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueeee   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:24 pm

"Aww. Blue feels bad for you~" she sings, placing a saddened look on her face. She jumps on her bed and crosses her feet and arms. "No one in Konoha probably wants to play with Blue. How sad T^T" she cries.

She sees Nikki give her a sweet smile, telling her that that statement wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:12 pm

"Ne, come on, Blue-chan; you know that's not true. There are plenty of people there who would play with you! Sometimes you just gotta give 'em a little nudge, you know?" Nikki smiled, giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:26 am

*Knock Knock*

Minoushje sticks her head around the corner.
"Hey Nikki, could you do me a favor? I take it you go to your cousin tomorrow... for his birthday? Congratulate him in my name... I can't go to Konoha tomorrow, I need to visit my family in Nano country."
She sighs.
"I think he should remember me, he tried to teach me shogi but I gave up after two lessons." Minoushje admits the last part grinning. "I guess you need an IQ above 180 to understand that game."

Minoushje looks around the room for a while.
"Love the plushies, by the way." She says before walking away again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Nikki beams at Minoushje, "No problem, Mino-chan!"

She giggles, "'S okay; I don't get Shogi, either. It's just not my kind of game."

As Minoushje walks away, Nikki hugs her plushies, "Thank you~!"
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blue-san~   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:25 am

Blue blushes as the two mention Shikamaru. She hugs her plushies tightly, silently squealing. She turns towards the two girls, giggling slightly.

"He is smart, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Nikki simply beams, "His IQ is well over 200! He's a GENIUS!"

She then scratches the back of her head, sweatdropping, "Which is so much higher than mine. I don't even think my IQ is over 140..."

She hugs Shin'ai, shrugging her shoulders, "Oh well, ne? Beggers can't be choosers."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:10 am

Minoushje walks back when she hears how high Nikki's IQ is.
"140?!! That's really high you silly girl!"
Why she called Nikki a silly girl she didn't know, it was the first thing to leave her mouth.

"Einstein's IQ was just above 160... an average human has an IQ of about 100..."
Minoushje smiles.
"You're IQ is even higher than mine... mine's around 135."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Nikki sweatdrops, scratching the back of her head, "Well, it's nothing compared to Shika-nii's...and I've never really compared myself to anyone other than him...and maybe Neji once or twice."

She feels her face slightly heat up at the mere mention of the Genius Hyuuga, and she slightly pouts, "But it's not like I care that Neji doesn't appreciate my IQ or anything...'Cause I don't!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikki's and Blue's room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next