HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_vote_lcapTsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_voting_barTsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_vote_lcapTsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_voting_barTsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< Empty
PostSubject: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Roy walked in with Nena, looking around. "Now...if I were a drunk Hokage...where the hell would I be...?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:55 pm

"Knowing her she probably has a stool reserved for herself." Nena joked while scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:26 am

Tsunade sat in a corner of the bar, enjoying her sake.
"Finally some peace and quiet." She muttered as she rested her head on the table. "I hate paperwork."

She expected Jiraiya to join her sooner or later. Ever since he came back to Konoha they had been drinking here close to every night.
That was fun, sure, but maybe she should consider having a decent night of sleep for once.

"I'm empty!! Give me another one!!" She shouted, waving the empty bottle around until it slips from her hand and smashes against the wall.
"Oops..." She muttered. "meeeh... I hate paperwork."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Nena hears glass break and quickly turns to the source. "Roy, I think we've found her . . . we should go over to her before she starts hurling."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:48 pm

"Ai, yup!" Roy replied, walking over to the drunken Hokage and kicking the back of her chair. "Oi...Tsunade. Don't snap at me cause I'll snap right back. We need to talk with you...and it's really freakin important." She said, crossing her arms against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:13 pm

"Yeah," Nena echoed. "What she said."
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:49 am

Tsunade narrowed her eyes at the two girls in front of her.
"Who're you??" She asked, her voice already starting to slur slightly.

((Whahaha... oops that looks like a completely different word XDDD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:28 am

"I'm who ever you want me to be....now we need to get you sobered up." Roy said, sighing a bit and frowning.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:32 am

"Piss off!! I ain't drunk!!" Tsunade called waving her arms around like the madwoman she currently is.
It causes her to lose her balance and fall of her chair.
"Maaaybe I'm a little bit drunk." She said.

She slowly crawled back up and walked outside.
"'scuse me for a minute."
She was just sober enough to remember it was better to throw up outside.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:46 am

Roy cringed a bit, "That's not gross at all." She said with a blank face. Sighing and glancing at Nena, the two of them waited for Tsunade to get her ass back in.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:52 am

A few moments later Tsunade stalked out of the alley, walking away in a random direction. Already forgotten there were two girls inside the bar waiting for her...
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Roy blinked and facepalmed. "...She's going to walk off, come on Nena..." She said, taking Nena's wrist and heading out, following Tsunade. "OI! Drunkard! Get back here!"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Nena sighed. "Hopefuly no one has kidnapped her yet. I imagine a number of people would kill to kidnap a woman with a rack like hers and status like her own." Nena thought. "Although her punch may be more fatal when drunk."
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:13 am

Tsunade didn't stop walking until she reached a wooden bench near Konoha's park.

((Konoha has a park? Yes it has a park, or at least starting now it has))

"Must be real important that the two of you keep following me all the way here." Tsunade said, sounding very sober all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:41 am

Roy frowned, crossing her arms, "Well no shit. Of course it's important. We wanna know why the fuck everyone in Konoha has forgotten about the people that left. Hell, my brother forgot me...Sasuke, Kiba, Shikamaru...Shino. Everyone. Do you have any idea what happened?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, prepared to mess with Tsunade's mind if there was even a falter in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:07 am

"I've noticed..." Tsunade mumbled as she stared ahead. "But I cannot give you an explanation... not yet. Those who originally came from Konoha I still remember, heck I've known you since the day you were born... though I left soon after..."
She shakes her head, dismissing that random thought.
"I'll have to do some investigation myself... starting at the hospital."

She stood up and started walking.
"Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:28 am

Roy glanced at Nena and then looked to Tsunade, nodding. "Duh...I'll mind fuck with people if they don't give me what I want to know..." She said, narrowing her eyes and shoving her hands into her jacket pockets. "Lets go..."
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:54 am

"A few months ago the Hospital dealt with lots of people who were complaining of headaches, mostly ninja. A cause was never found..." Tsunade explained as they walked in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:18 pm

"Months?" Nena said while turning to Roy."That's pretty damn recent considering how long ago each person has left. Whoever or whatever did this must have known we were coming." She observed.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Roy sighed a bit, "Well, who should we talk to first do you think?" She asks Tsunade.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:05 am

Tsunade walked in to one of the many offices of the Hospital. This one held all the reports made in the last year.

"First we need to find out when this all started, once that is done you could start asking those who still remember everyone where they were at that time."

The first filing cabinet didn't hold any interesting information. She slammed it shut, nearly slamming the entire cabinet through the wall. Oh how she hated paperwork.

"If that doesn't work you'll have to find out if those who had the same symptoms and see if they have been on the same location."

Time slowly passed by as she went from one cabinet to the next. She was slowly losing her patience when finally in the fifth she found what she was looking for.

"Ah here we have it.... eight months ago it all started... the first patients being..." She turned the file to Roy and Nena.

((I really couldn't think of someone interesting... I'll leave the decission to you ^.^"))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:15 am

Roy peered over, raising an eyebrow, "The first person...was Shikamaru? Really?" She asked, shaking her head a bit. "That doesn't make sense...he's one of the smarter people..." She muttered, frowning a bit.

"But I've been talking to him...and I know Nikki has as well. He doesn't seem to remember anything...though certain memories come back if something is triggered..."

(( First person I thought of. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:35 am

"Being smart doesn't make the chance of being trapped in a genjutsu or inhaling poison fumes any smaller."

Tsunade walked to the door and yanked it open. She grabbed the first medical-nin she could find.

"Get Shikamaru Nara here... NOW!!"

((yeah I was considering him too... him, Shino or Kiba... I just couldn't choose.))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:44 am

Roy turned on Nena, "To think...the first person I gotta mindfuck is my old best friend. AWESOME." She said, note the extreme sarcasim. "I honestly don't even know what I should look for when I mess with his head..." She muttered, scratching the back of her head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Shikamaru was shoved into the room, "I can still walk, you know...Geez...this is so troublesome." He looked around, "Oi, why'd you have me dragged here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<   Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsunade...You BETTER BE AT THE DAMN BAR! D<
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next