HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Business with Tsunade-sama I_vote_lcapBusiness with Tsunade-sama I_voting_barBusiness with Tsunade-sama I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Business with Tsunade-sama I_vote_lcapBusiness with Tsunade-sama I_voting_barBusiness with Tsunade-sama I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Business with Tsunade-sama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

Business with Tsunade-sama Empty
PostSubject: Business with Tsunade-sama   Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:32 am

"Please come this way" a young woman instructed as she led Blue into Tsunade's office. "Thank you~" Blue says before the door closed. Tsunade sat in her chair, filling out various paper. Blue started to think she hadn't noticed her. She walked over to the desk and held both her hands in front of her.

"Um, Hokage-chan?" she called out. Tsunade's finger stopped as she looked up. "You must be Blue" she said. Blue nodded. "Now, girl. What is your business here?" she asked. She sounded pretty rushed. Blue's eyes lowered. "To see...if you know more about my family, other than Naruto-nii-san being my brother" she mumbled.

Tsunade's eyes looked up at the saddened girl. "...let us start then" Tsunade said.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Business with Tsunade-sama   Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:09 am

Tsunade starts rummaging around her desk and her drawers.
"I'm actually surprised you came here." She says. "Or maybe I should say I'm more surprised Naruto never thought of asking me this question..."
Finally she found what she was looking for, she took out an old picture and handed it to Blue.
"Meet your parents."

She rubbed her forehead, she was having a terrible headache. She knew it had been a bad idea to go with Jiraiya last night, now she had to deal with the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee   Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Blue takes the picture from Tsunade, excitement filling up her body. "Thank you so much!" she says. Looking at the picture, she finds that her breath is caught in her throat.

Her father and mother; standing in the middle of what seemed to be a garden. They both had blond hair as she and Naruto did. Her father was very handsome, and her mother was amazingly pretty. She couldn't find the words to say about how she felt.

Tears formed into her eyes. "T-sunade-sama....t-thank you" she stuttered while figting her tears.

Could anyone become more happier?
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Business with Tsunade-sama   Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:13 am

"You're welcome, kid. That picture is now yours." Tsunade replies smiling. "Did you have any further specific questions?"
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee   Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:37 pm

Blue hugs the picture close to her chest. She looks over at Tsunade with a smile. "Um, not really. I was wondering, if you aren't too busy, maybe we can hang out?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Business with Tsunade-sama   Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:43 am

"Hang... out??" Tsunade replies slowly. "Kid, I have a huge hangover... last thing I want is to hang out. It's nothing personal. Besides I have to keep up my reputation as a Hokage."

And currently this Hokage wants to crawl in her bed and sleep for the next 24 hours but she decided it would be best not to say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blue-chan~   Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Blue nodded in understanding. "It's no problem, Hokage-sama. I need to do some shopping anyway. Naruto-nii has a big appetite..." she explained.

She tilted her head slightly. "But, if you need any of my help, I wouldn't mind at all to lighten your workload" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Business with Tsunade-sama   Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:00 am

"That he has..." Tsunade agrees. "... maybe he'll eat something else besides ramen if you do the groceries."
She smiles at Blue's offer.
"It's nice of you to ask , kid, but I have Shizune for that... whereever she may be... SHIZUNE!!!" She shouts the name at top of her volume.
A few seconds later Shizune bursts inside of the office.
"Yes Hokage-sama?!"
Tsunade turns to Blue smiling.
"See? But Naruto should be lucky with such a caring younger sister... tell him I said that."
With that she dismissed the young girl and took a stack of paperwork.
"Shizune, let the girl out and bring me a large banana milkshake!"
"A banana milkshake?" Shizune repeated questiongly.
One glare of Tsunade was enough to send Shizune running, dragging Blue along in the process.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee   Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:37 am

Blue nodded in understanding, slightly blushing at Tsunade's compliment.

"Thank you. And I will~"

She nearly tripped over Tsunade's yelling, and was frigtened when Shizune dragged her.

"Bye, Hokage-sama!" she said before being completely out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business with Tsunade-sama   Business with Tsunade-sama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business with Tsunade-sama
Page 1 of 1