HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_voting_barOh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_voting_barOh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Naruto's attack seemed to die down when he made eye contact with Nena. He blinked, confused as to what exactly was going on.

What was this girl doing to him?
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Nena mentally dove through Naruto's memory and searched around to the one she was looking for: the one that happened years ago where Naruto fought Zabuza along with Kakashi and Sasuke. She had used Sasuke's memory before but his had a gap in it where he had blacked-out. Naruto's was clear, and ran through. She was able to record that memory in her own mind quick enough so that Naruto's conscious couldn't follow her to where she searched so that it just looked like she was taking a stroll through his head.

She had been sparring with him a couple years ago in a battle like this when she accidently used the jutsu on him and entered his mind against her and his will. She didn't know how to control the power so she ended up stealing all of his memories of meeting her during the chunin exams at the ramen bar nor any hanging out or training together afterwards.

She was almost ashamed, leaving him those years ago and then when she finally returned to her friend it was to collect information about a father she claimed to hate. She pulled out of his mind before she could take anything more than she should and fell back because he had stopped right where the Rasengan would have made contact with her stomach.

She wished greatly that she knew how to give memories back when she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Naruto blinked several times, looking around the area. His Rasengan had completely faded by this point, and he stared down at Nena, the confusion very apparent.

"...What just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Nena got up, dusted herself off, and turned to Naruto. "Training is over, you won." She said in a small voice and turned to walk away but stopped. She turned to Naruto. If Sasuke could collect his memories, why couldn't Naruto? It was highly unlikely but worth the try. "Who am I?" She asked him with the slightest shred of hope flickering in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Naruto scratched his head, still competely confused over the events. "Oh. Okay...?"

He blinked at her question, eyebrows ruffling. "You're Nena-chan, of course. We go for ramen together after training. Is something wrong; did I hit your head too hard or something?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:50 pm

Nena's eyes widened and her lip quivered. "R-really?" She asked with glassy eyes. "You know me?" She said in disbelief. "You idiot!" She shouted with glee as she ran over to glomp him with joy.
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Naruto stumbled slightly from the weight, but laughed, hugging the girl back tightly. "Wh-Whoa! What's with the friendly greeting, Nena-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:04 am

She giggled loudly with such delight. "I'm just happy to see that you know me!" She shouted happily while resisting the urge to tear-up.

[[Srsly,, I'm crying in almost every topic I'm a part of ._. ]]
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:23 am

Naruto laughed his confusion off, simply patting her on the back comfortingly. "Aw~ don't be so down, Nena-chan! I could never forget you!"

He grinned, suddenly reminded of what exactly he was walking in town today for. "You wanna go get some ramen with me? You kinda caught me in the middle of heading off to lunch before."

((That's cause you're a little sensitive, that's all. xD))
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:28 am

Nena was about to nod rapidly yes but then it occured to her the tab she created on her last time at the Ramen Bar. "I'd love to go to the stand but we should head for that other place down by the Hokage's office . . . the one farther away."
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:31 am

Naruto blinked. "Oh. Well, if you want; I don't mind!"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:35 am

"Alrighty then! Let us go off to see the Wizard ramen!" She said energeticaly while getting ready to drag Naruto but paused. "Did that place get moved too?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:43 am

Naruto laughed. "Nah, that's still in the same place."

As the two walked along, the blonde looked over at Nena in confusion. "Where have you been all this time anyway, Nena-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:51 am

Nena was taken back by the question but continued walking. She stared down at her feet as they kept moving forward yet her mind was taking her back. "I've been in the my Village, among other places." She said vaugely in thought.

The whole reason she left was because she had taken Naruto's memories. That event brought her 'home sweet home' to Zabuza, who was shortly killed after her return, leaving her with no reason to remain in the Mist Village full of unwanted memories.
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Naruto blinked. "Oh, really? Was it good to be back home for a while?"

((...It must have taken 3 days to walk to the ramen shop. That's why I took so long to reply. ...Yus. >>))
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:23 pm

"For a while it was good," She admitted. "But you should already know I can't keep my feet planted for long." She grinned. "Adventure always lurks behind every corner."

[[Lol yepyep,, we did say it was pretty far]]
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Naruto just laughed. "I see your point!" He pointed towards a small shop not too far down the street from the two ninjas. "Ah; there it is!"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Nena started running and locked on to Naruto's wrist. "Let's hurrt! I'm very hungry!" She shouted with a little more excitement than it should be legal for.
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Naruto stumbled slightly as Nena dragged him down the street excitedly. As soon as they reached the small ramen shop, the halted to a stop. Naruto quickly opened the door for the girl before she could herself, grinning goofily. "Shall we?"

((Chivalry ain't dead? What a gentleman; pfft. xD))
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:32 pm

She giggled while nodding rapidly. "Thank you~!" She announced while racing inside. "Let's get some great seats!" She called while looking to grab the first free table she saw.

[['Course not;; its spending its final hours using a machine for life-support to writting up its final will but dun worry,, it'll clock-out soon 8D ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2