HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_vote_lcapOh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_voting_barOh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_vote_lcapOh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_voting_barOh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? Empty
PostSubject: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 am

I've already gotten Sasuke, he was no help. There was a gap in the memory . . . maybe if I find Naruto he'll be of more help. She thought to herself. "Naruto!" She called out in a friendly tone. "Where are you my favorite knuckle headed ninja~" She said while shifting her eyes around in search of the familiar blonde haired boy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Naruto, who was strolling down the street with his hands behind his head and a big bowl of ramen on his mind, blinked at the sudden calling of his name. He turned slightly, eyebrows ruffling at the unfamilar face.

"Hi there...?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Nena beamed. "Hey, you may not know me but I know you." She said. "Now I know this may come as a shock to you but I need to fight you . . . like now. Please?" She smiled brightly at her random request to someone who didn't know her.
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Naruto was dumbfounded. A girl he'd never even seen before, suddenly declaring she knew him, and now she wanted to fight him?! "EHHHHH?!" He exclaimed, eyes wide as he stared in disbelief at the girl. "Why?! Did I do something to piss you off or something?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:39 pm

"No!" She said quickly to reassure him. "Trust me, I have no anger towards you in any way. I just need you to engage in a battle with me. Come on, don't you get off on training to be the 'strongest' or whatever? Well think of it as sparring . . . only with a stranger . . . but that's whats good because you won't know what to expect! You know, like how it is in real life and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Naruto blinked. Though still a little confused, the girl didn't SEEM like a bad person. He grinned. "Well, sure; okay! I guess you're right -- if I'm gonna be Hokage someday, I need to get stronger and battle all types of ninjas!"

The spikey haired blonde pumped a fist in the air. "ALRIGHT!! Are we gonna go to the training grounds, or what?!"

...Apparently Nena's little pep talk worked marvelously.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:47 pm

"Dude, we can do this wherever you want. We can start right now or haul ourselves over to grasslands." She said with a shrug. "Personally, I only needed that you accept my challenge . . . sparr offer . . . whatever you want to call it."
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Naruto sweatdropped. This girl was weird. "...You want to fight right in the middle of the busy street?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:55 pm

"Jesus-TAPDANCING-Christ!" She groaned. "Fine, let's go to the damn training fields!" She said while latching on to his wrist and dragging him in a random direction but stopped. "I have no idea where the Konoha keep their field." She turned to Naruto with a pathetic face. "You lead."
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Naruto grinned. Weird this girl might have been, but it was refreshing to meet such an energetic person around Konoha. He laughed, grabbing her wrist and pulling her along in the opposite direction. "Relax! We'll get there." Looking behind him, he cocked an eyebrow. "By the way, you never told me your name."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:08 pm

"Call me Nena." She laughed but tried not to smile because that was where the recognition resided.
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Naruto froze on the spot, eyes widened somewhat.

Nena... why did that sound... familar?

Shrugging it off, the Uzumaki continued to pull the girl he could now place a name to the training grounds. "...It's a nice name."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Nena shrugged, oblivious to Naruto's pause, and went on talking as she was being led. "Konoha has really changed since Tsunade became the Hokage." She noted while looking around. "Did they move the training grounds as a result?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Naruto nodded in affirmation. "Ever since Orochimaru's attack on Konoha a few years back. The village was so destroyed, they just had to place things wherever they fit." He glanced back at the strange girl, intruigued. "Have you been here before, Nena-chan?"

((D00d, are we actually going to make another topic at the training grounds part, or to hell with it and say we've reached it already in this one? xD))
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:51 pm

[[We'll stay here,, wouldn't wanna kill any more pixel-trees than we have to xD]]

She was about to answer him when she saw the training grounds and used it as a perfect deflection. "Whoa, this is pretty badass. There's actual grass in this one! Back in my Village, the Mist, we have artificial grass because, well, Mizukage is a cheap cougar."
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:55 pm

((WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE PIXEL-TREES?! Dx))

Naruto, suffiently distracted from the lack of answer, burst out laughing at Nena's comment. "A cougar? Are you serious?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Nena nodded. "Trust me, she loves herself some young men. In fact, she'd probably kidnap you and take you to her cougar-lair where she has you call her Mrs.Robinson." She shrugged. "That's just the kind of person who we want to run our Village, though."

[[Every time you make a post a pixel-tree DIEZ!! So make every post count,, damnit!!]]
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Naruto was dumbfounded. "...Mrs.Robinson?" Quickly shaking off the thought, Naruto grinned, slipping into a taijutsu fighting position. "So, you want to start this, or what?"

((*still sobbing over dying pixel-trees* WHYYYYY~!? D;))
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:07 pm

I started last time . . . She sadly noted in her mind. "You start." She said with a grin and placing her hands protectively in front of her face as her feet were firmly set on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:18 pm

'Typical girl, wanting to protect their face.' Naruto thought briefly, before shaking his head and grinning once again. "Don't hold back, Nena-chan!" He yelled, before quickly throwing several shuriken in her direction. Despite his own words, she WAS still a girl -- he couldn't beat her up that badly.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:24 pm

"Shuriken? Really?" She said as she pulled out her trust flail and swinging it in a fast circle to deflect the shuriken. "I'm a girl not rice paper!" She announced while still swinging the flail in the air but this time she charged head-on to Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:34 pm

'Well, that's new.' Naruto thought briefly, standing his ground until she came closer. As soon as this happened, still eyeing her swinging flail cautiously, he ducked and rolled against the ground, jumping up and sending a kick at her lower back.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Nena, or what was thought to be Nena, turned into water and dissolved in to the ground as the result of a water-clone. The real one came up from behind Naruto aiming to punch him in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Naruto, Future Hokage!

Naruto, Future Hokage!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Naruto stumbled forward slightly, spinning around and grinning. "Whoa, not bad Nena-chan! Not bad at all!" Still grinning, Naruto let his right hand come into his left, before a ball of swirling chakra formed in his palm.

"Rasengan!" He yelled, charging at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Ohshit I'm gonna die! Nena thought while trying to figure out what to do. It hit her as she looked in to his cerulean eyes. "Mind-Style: Broken Memory!" She shouted while using the mental-connection her eye-contact created. I'm sorry, Naruto, but there is a memory you have that I need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??   Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Mr.Uzumaki,, where are you??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next