HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Ice Cream Time~ I_vote_lcapIce Cream Time~ I_voting_barIce Cream Time~ I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Ice Cream Time~ I_vote_lcapIce Cream Time~ I_voting_barIce Cream Time~ I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Ice Cream Time~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Roy poofs near the ice cream parlor and sighs, "Alrighty....where is the lil artist freak?" She mutters, adjusting her new skirt.

'He wanted something fun....he so owes me after this...' She thinks, laughing to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Deidara wandered by the shops, earning surprised glances from villagers. "Damn..." he swore, folding his arms. "Roy could have made it easier to find the ice cream shop around here... Does Konoha even have an ice--Oh, there it is..." he spotted Roy jumping about like a sedated monkey on a lot of hyper pills. He wondered when the sedation would wear off.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, yeah!" He called, wandering over to her.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Roy glanced over, a grin on her face. "Hiya~ Dei..." She said, grinning. "Lemme guess...got a lot of weird looks from the rest of the villagers...right?"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:35 pm

He grunted indignantly and leaned against the wooden frame of the shop's doorway, "They just think it's odd that there's an S-ranked criminal walking about the town aimlessly, yeah. Nothing out of the ordinary, heh."

He gestured with his thumb at the ice cream shop behind them, "So, what was that fun thing you were talking about, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Roy smirked, "Heh...Very normal..." She said, laughing a bit. "...And the fun is inside...we gotta get the ice cream first~"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:47 pm

"Aha..." He strolled past the shocked clerk and inspected some candies in the shape of little white birds. "Can I get these on my ice cream, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Roy glanced over, smiling. "Aw...those are really cute~" She said, looking up at the clerk. "You heard him....he wants those. And I want those..." She said, pointing to little music notes.

The clerk nodded and quickly got the ice creams together.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Deidara pulled a glove onto his hand and took the ice cream from the clerk, placing the right amount of money on the counter and inspecting his sweet treat. "How'd he know I liked chocolate, huh?" He wondered aloud, glancing at Roy.

((LOL You, like, commanded that shop clerk. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Roy grinned a bit, "I dunno~" She said, taking not only the one she had ordered, but an extra one that the clerk had set out. Placing money on the counter, "Thank you~"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Deidara chewed on one of his bird candies and grinned slightly. "So, what was that fun thing we were gonna do with our ice cream, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Roy smiled, "Alright...close your eyes for a minute Dei..." She said, sitting down at a table, across from him. 'Kukuku...I might just have a bit more fun than I originally thought...'
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Deidara stared at her suspiciously, "... All right..." he shut his eye and immediately opened it again. "Okay... I really will this time." A soft sigh passed his lips and his eyelid fluttered shut, and lens shields on his scope slid over the lens. "So... continue, un."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Roy grinned and picked up some of the extra ice cream on a spoon. "Ready~?" She said, flinging it and hitting him in the face. "Ice cream fight~" She laughed, loading up again.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Deidara grumbled something inaudible as he wiped the ice cream off his face, opening his eye to glare at her. "I knew you were going to do that. I just knew it, yeah!" He hefted his cone in his hand and stuffed it down the front of her shirt, smirking quite immaturely.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:00 pm

"Nyee!" She shouted, laughing as she tried to take it out. "Jerk! Now you're going it get it!" She said, grinning as hopped over the table and dumped the rest of the ice cream in the bowl on his head.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:01 pm

"Damn," he murmured, trying to shake his hands off even though they were lapping at the ice cream eagerly. "GAH, I BIT MY TONGUE!" He shouted, clutching his wrist as his hand-tongue flailed about in pain. "It hurts," he whimpered, glaring at Roy. "You are mean, yeah..."

He strolled into the shop and smiled at the clerk before hefting an ice cream scooper in one hand and a big bucket of ice cream in the other, digging at the sweet treat with the scooper and flinging the newly made ball of ice cream at Roy's face. "HAHA, YEAH!"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Roy's eyes widened as the ball of ice cream hit her in the face. "Nye! Deidara!" She shouted, laughing as she charged at him with the little bit of ice cream she had left. "I know how you're gonna die!!" She said, tackling him to the ground of the ice cream place. ._.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Deidara laughed as she tackled him and began to tickle her. "Che... silly, I won't die any time soon, yeah."

((ACK. That makes me sad. D;))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:05 pm

(( Meh...I totally meant it as follows. ;; ))

Roy laughed as he tickled her and put him in a headlock with her legs. "HA! Suffocation!" She shouted, grinning widely.

All of this...in an ice cream parlor? ._. Damn...have they no shame?
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:14 pm

"This... is very.... uncomfortable," Deidara said in a muffled tone against Roy's legs. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her off him, dragging her out of the parlor.

Unbeknown to the two horse-players, the parlor clerk sighed with relief and shut the door quickly, flipping the OPEN sign to CLOSED. He didn't really feel like cleaning up the sticky, ice-creamy mess the two had left behind, but it was his job...
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:23 pm

From the ground, Roy waved to the cleark, "Sorry man! But thank ya for the ice cream!" She shouted, grinning a bit.

"...Wanna stop dragging me now? Kinda is painful." She said, crossing her arms and biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:26 pm

"Oh, yeah, sorry." He dropped her legs and glared at an ogling villager. "What is wrong with these people, huh?!"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Roy stood up and dusted herself off, "Hm...lets see...you were dragging a girl through town who happens to be wearing a mini skirt, you've got an Akatsuki cloak on, kinda look like a girl even though you're a guy, and you're kinda loud." She said, sweatdropping a bit, hoping he wouldn't get pissed about the girlish comment.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Deidara huffed slightly and folded his sticky arms, "I have long hair, so what, yeah?!" He looked over his cloak and stripped it, throwing it over his forearm as they walked onward. The villagers still stared.

"I really hate their staring," he grumbled, running his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Roy tilted her head a bit and grinned. "Hey people...look! Kakashi is raping Sakura!" She shouted, pointing off all wided eyed.

As the people turned to look, she grabbed Deidara's arm and dashed off. "Don't worry Dei. I adore your hair~ Makes ya look cute!" She said as she dragged him along. "And they aren't staring now so..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Cream Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Time~   Ice Cream Time~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Time~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next