HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_vote_lcap~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_voting_bar~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_vote_lcap~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_voting_bar~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~   ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Zen gently taps on the door, knowing that the President might be with her Gloom Desk.

"Roy? You in there?"

She hopes the Frappacino she brought will be a sufficient /bribe/ to get a yes to the question she wants to ask.

((I finally googled n00b- ya better not be using it in the disparaging sense, Cooky.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~   ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:12 pm

((Nuuu~ *gringrin* I call everyone n00b. Hell, I'm a computer n00b. xD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~   ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:57 am

Roy lifts her head from the gloom desk, (which surprisingly is still there... ;; )"...Yeah...?"

(( *points at Cooky; laughs* n00b~ 8D ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~   ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:57 am

Zen skitters in and gently places the frappacino on Roy's desk.

"I was wondering if I could get a pet- the HMA wouldn't have to pay for it and I'll clean up any mess it makes, I swear!"

((Lulz, Cooky))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~   ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:40 am

((*armflail* Hey~ stop laughing at the stupid; it's rude! Dx))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~   ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:41 am

Roy raises an eyebrow as she goes beneath her desk for a second, reappearing with a small kitten. "I have one....so I dun see the problem~" She says, smiling and hugging the kitty, who just mews and ish a happy lil thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~   ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:27 am

"Aw....so cute!"

Zen proceeds to sneeze violently as she is allergic to cats.

"Well....ya'll won't want to see me with my eyes swelled shut, so I best be going. I'll swing back by when I've got my companion. Cheers!"

Still sniffling, she leaves the room with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~   ~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The n00b has another question (for Roy, this time)~
Page 1 of 1