HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
 
Minoushje
 
Himokage | Cooky
 
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
 
Zen | The Lawyer
 
Nena
 
Nikki | Treasurer
 
Sasuke
 
Zumi
 
Blueberry996
 

Share | 
 

 Little question...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azalays



Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 27

PostSubject: Little question...   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Azalays had been looking for Roy and Cooky's office for the past 15 minutes when she finally found it. The door being open, she peered in discreetly, not wanting to disturb or interrupt a discussion or a molesting session. Seeing it was quiet, she lightly knocked on the door frame.
"Hum... Excuse me, may I come in?" she asked.
She had a few questions, since she was completely and utterly a bit lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/Azalays/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: Little question...   Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:21 am

Roy looks up from her desk, eyes half closed, signalling she had been sleeping. "Wut?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Azalays



Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Little question...   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:09 am

"Eh, I asked if I could come in..." she repeated.
"I've got a few questions..." she added, looking down, intimidated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/Azalays/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Little question...   Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:08 am

Minoushje walks past and watches the scene with amusement.
"Don't worry, Azalays, Roy-sama won't bite there's only a chance she might molest/glomp you."
Next she steps half inside.
"Need some coffee, president? I'm headed towards the cafeteria anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: Little question...   Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:37 pm

Roy nods, "Coffee Frap please..." She says, yawning a bit. "Alrighty....what's yo question?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Little question...   Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:52 am

Minoushje nods and walks away.

A little while later she returns with the coffee frap.
"Here you go. Don't you and Cooky have a right hand for this kind of thing? Not that I mind..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Azalays



Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Little question...   Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:50 pm

"Well, I was wondering... What exactly do I have to do? I mean, I am the Head of Intelligence (at least, the Vice-Prez told me so) but I don't know where I should work, what I should do... I don't know anything, actually Neutral So, that's why I'm here. What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/Azalays/
FantasyFireDragon
Chunin
Chunin


Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 24
Location : Hiding from my parents. Don't tell them.

PostSubject: Re: Little question...   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:24 pm

Dragava appears out of nowhere, "All you have to do is spy, keep anti-molesters away and stuff. You basically come up with battle plans in case we ever come under attack *cough AkatsukiwantHidanback *cough* And you do research on them... Not Jariaya's kind, by the way. So that's what your job basically is." She disappears again, to Jashin-knows-where.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/FantasyFireDragon
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: Little question...   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Roy blinks and nods, "Yeah....exactly that. Just relax and take it easy. Have fun here~" She says, grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Azalays



Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Little question...   Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:29 am

"Oh... Okay, then. Thanks for answering!" Azalays said, smiling.
"I gotta make battle plans now..." she mumbles, walking away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/Azalays/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Little question...   

Back to top Go down
 
Little question...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Question about Reinforce Truth
» Question on scrap dragon
» Ginkgo Question
» JK Question
» Horticultural question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: HMA HQ :: Roy and Cooky's Office-
Jump to: