HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
You rang~? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
You rang~? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
You rang~? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
You rang~? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
You rang~? I_vote_lcapYou rang~? I_voting_barYou rang~? I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
You rang~? I_vote_lcapYou rang~? I_voting_barYou rang~? I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
You rang~? I_vote_lcapYou rang~? I_voting_barYou rang~? I_vote_rcap 
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
You rang~? I_vote_lcapYou rang~? I_voting_barYou rang~? I_vote_rcap 
Zen | The Lawyer
You rang~? I_vote_lcapYou rang~? I_voting_barYou rang~? I_vote_rcap 
Nena
You rang~? I_vote_lcapYou rang~? I_voting_barYou rang~? I_vote_rcap 
Nikki | Treasurer
You rang~? I_vote_lcapYou rang~? I_voting_barYou rang~? I_vote_rcap 
Sasuke
You rang~? I_vote_lcapYou rang~? I_voting_barYou rang~? I_vote_rcap 
Zumi
You rang~? I_vote_lcapYou rang~? I_voting_barYou rang~? I_vote_rcap 
Blueberry996
You rang~? I_vote_lcapYou rang~? I_voting_barYou rang~? I_vote_rcap 

Share
 

 You rang~?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : Your face.

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:43 am

Cooky, who has ninjapoofed into the Hokage's office in an instant, blinks as she looks around the office in awed envy. "Whoa~ d00d, you're office is SO much bigger than mine..."

She scratches her head, looking out the window in confusion. "So, uh... you called? And where's Roy?" She pauses, before grinning. "Did I actually BEAT her somewhere first for once?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : In your pants. :3

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Roy stood in the corner, "Yeah, you beat me here by what...five minutes?" She asked, sighing a bit and shaking her head. "Tsunade...whadda ya want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : Your face.

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:12 pm

"I still beat you~" Cooky sang. She raised an eyebrow at Roy's obvious irritiaton at something, but let it go. She'd ask after the "meeting".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 60
Location : Konoha

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:57 am

Tsunade takes a sip from her banana milkshake... so far the stuff wasn't working... she still had a major headache.
"Never heard of knocking?" She asks.
She sighs.
"Minoushje tried to explain what kind of organization you run but I've decided that I don't want to know what you exactly do... however I wish to know why a group of kunoichi all left their villages almost simultaneously to join your organization."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : Your face.

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:04 am

Cooky raised her hands in a plactating gesture, grinning. "Hey, don't look at me; I'm as clueless as you are on why they all joined us. I'm just a travelling rounin that somehow got caught by Roy and this whole organiziation business."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : In your pants. :3

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Roy lightly smaked Cooky upside the head. "You were part of this idea...stupid. And the reason? Simple...I'm made of awesome and I give them what they really want..." She said, adjusting her custom head band that hand the Leaf and Sand village symbols on it. "If we can...I'm going to get us an actual village...one day..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 24
Location : Your Basement

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:46 pm

((Sorry for the spamming but . . .

xD If we get a village,, what would we call it??

The Village Hidden in the Molestation?? Vilage Hidden from the Authorities?? roflmao))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : In your pants. :3

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:49 pm

(( Pft....lmao that's awesome...and I dun mind spamming for that reason...

Hm...I think we should call the village...the...Hidden Site village. xD

Geddit? We're a site...and we're.../hidden/ XDD ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 24
Location : Your Basement

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 pm

((xDD

The Village Hidden in Plain Site

Imagine asking for directions to that place

'Hello,, could you direct me to the Hidden Site Village??'

Priceless~))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : In your pants. :3

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:03 pm

(( I'll make a poll out of it. x3 And come up with some ghetto names as well....xD ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

Posts : 779
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 26
Location : -shifty eyes-

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:06 pm

((d00d, we so need a village. Can I come up with some names as well? :3))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 24
Location : Your Basement

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:07 pm

((Yayz!! Can't wait to see what the masses choose xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : Your face.

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Saikoukage | Roy wrote:
Roy lightly smaked Cooky upside the head. "You were part of this idea...stupid. And the reason? Simple...I'm made of awesome and I give them what they really want..." She said, adjusting her custom head band that hand the Leaf and Sand village symbols on it. "If we can...I'm going to get us an actual village...one day..."

Cooky grinned, rubbing the back of her head. "Aw~ I've missed your abuse, Roy-koi~ Itachi-sempai's just isn't the same." ((...Ahaha~ Roy-koi. That rhymes. >w>))

She laughed, shrugging. "Hey; I've got a horrible memory; so sue me. I can barely remember what I had for dinner last night." She pauses before scratching her head in confusion. "...DID I have dinner last night?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 60
Location : Konoha

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:31 am

"Stop spamming in my office!!" Tsunade shouts.
((hey, she's legendary, she notices stuff like that XD))

She facepalms at Cooky's comment.
"To be able to form a second Hidden village in the Fire Country you need permission of the Feudal Lord and the Hokage. In case you haven't noticed... that's me. And I don't like competition so I'll never give permission."
Having a hangover always made her a bit bitchy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : In your pants. :3

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:36 am

Roy grins at Cooky and narrows her eyes to Tsunade, "Oi...we don't need to take this shit....I can always get all of us together and take over what used to be the Sound Village..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : Your face.

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:41 am

Cooky twitched. "...But the Sound Village smells like old people."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 60
Location : Konoha

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:18 am

Tsunade waves her hand dismissively.
"I don't care. Though I don't see what a small organization like yours needs with several hide-outs spread over multiple countries."
Tsunade thinks for a second.
"However, as far as I can understand you are not interested in actually taking on missions... just interested in satisfying your hormones. You could always settle in Konoha, once you've proven you're trustworthy that is... I could use some powerful kunoichi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : Your face.

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:53 am

Cooky laughs, rubbing the back of her head and looking out the window, refusing to meet anyone's eyes. "I'm not a ninja, so you wouldn't be getting much from me besides extra baggage."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : In your pants. :3

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:13 am

Roy frowns a bit, "I don't want several spred through the countries or whatever....I want one place. And, I don't think...you would want me." She says, sighing before grinning.

"I'm in good with the Akatsuki....my Sensei is in there...and I only come to Konoha for a few reasons: My brother, Sasuke and Shikamaru...which reminds me...I need to go see that Pineapple freak..." She mutters, glancing off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 60
Location : Konoha

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:30 am

"I believe everyone deserves a second chance... Sasuke joined Orochimaru yet he's back."
Tsunade decided not to add that she didn't know for how long he would remain in Konoha.

"Anyway, you don't have to stay in Konoha. If Konoha can count on your help, if you can assure me you won't betray Konoha it's fine by me that you stay in the Land of Fire."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : In your pants. :3

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:44 am

Roy bites her lip a bit, "...SSuuree...lets go with that. And...does that mean I can claim like...a corner and make a lil village kay thanks?" She asks, tilting her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : Your face.

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Cooky sweatdrops, whispering in Roy's ear. "...Do you think you should have mentioned our sempai are AKATSUKI?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : In your pants. :3

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 am

Roy leaned over a bit, "I did say that mine was but..." She whispered and then said, "And while Sasori is my Sensei....Itachi is Cooky's..." She then pointed at her twin, a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 60
Location : Konoha

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:57 am

With her thumb and index finger she pinches the bridge of her nose. What is it with these girls and being attracted to criminals?

"As long as you're not part of the Akatsuki and not interested in the whole 'I wish to rule the entire ninja world' ideology they're following I see no problem really. They're powerful so in some way I can understand why you wish to be trained by one of them."

She takes a stack of paperwork and dumps it in her garbagecan, she currently was not interested in dealing with requests of the Feudal Lord, the old man needed to stop asking for her ninja... he had his own guard to protect him.

"As far as claiming a corner that would be impossible, everything belongs to the Feudal Lord so you'd have to pay rent to use a piece of his land. As for starting a village... know that you have responsibility for the villagers along with your followers... members, whatever you call them. Think you can handle that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 28
Location : In your pants. :3

You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:32 am

At first, Roy was going to argue, saying she'd rather be in the Akatsuki than deal with Konoha nins...but that would mean getting kicked out of the leaf and she might not be able to see Sasuke or even go find Shikamaru.

Roy sighed, "Come on...I'm not the Leader for nothing...I know how to be professional and run things....and as for Rent....we can get that covered...." She said, tilting her head a bit and crossing her arms. "So...first step in getting our village....?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sponsored content




You rang~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   You rang~? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
You rang~?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rang de Basanti
» My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Tsunade's Office-
Jump to: