HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
 
Minoushje
 
Himokage | Cooky
 
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
 
Zen | The Lawyer
 
Nena
 
Nikki | Treasurer
 
Sasuke
 
Zumi
 
Blueberry996
 

Share | 
 

 You rang~?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
avatar

Posts : 779
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 24
Location : -shifty eyes-

PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:15 pm

Zen stopped just in front of the door to Tsunade's office, hesitating slightly. It took great will to finally open the door to the leader's office.

Stepping inside quietly, she nodded respectfully to Tsunade before standing beside Roy and Cooky.

"Tsunade-sama, my name is Zen. I am the...lawyer, I guess you could say, of our group. I would be interested in knowing if there is anything beyond what you have already told my Saikoukage and Himokage that is necessary to establish our own village."

Zen smiled in what she hoped was a winning yet respectful manner, even though she was inwardly sweatdropping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 59
Location : Konoha

PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:32 am

"What is it with people from your organization and not knocking before entering this office." Tsunade complains.

Tsunade opens one of her drawers and takes out a very official looking document. She signs it and hands it to Roy.

"The first step is taking this form to the Feudal Lord. With this I give you permission to start your own village... however it also says that you are loyal to Konoha. You are not the first person to establish a village of your own in the Land of Fire."

Tsunade sighs.

"Once you've done that and the Feudal Lord agrees you'll get a form from him with his signature. You'll have to return that one to me so I can sign that one. That is your proof that you are allowed to start a village."

She stands up and walks to the window.

"That's all actually... working with two different forms seems double work but then again these rules were made about a hundred years ago and they haven't changed since."

She turns back to the girls.

"Oh make sure you have money with you, often the Feudal Lord asks to pay the first rent in advance. Dependable on the location and the size of your land it'll cost you at least 2000 dollar. How'd you think he manages to live in such luxury?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:55 am

Roy grins and takes the papers. "No sweat...lets go get this done." She says, sighing a bit and cracking her neck.

"And he lives in luxury cause he's an ass..." She says, smirking and poofing out of the office, heading for the Lord's place. Her voice echoed, "Be back in a jiffy~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Roy poofs back, holding out a paper. "Sign it please, kay thanks." She said, putting it on Tsunade's desk.

'Heh...one step closer...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 59
Location : Konoha

PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 am

Tsunade accepted the paper and looked for all the official marks.

Watermark... check
Stamp... check
Signature... check
Unreadable handwriting... check


She signed the paper herself and handed it back to Roy.
"Found a decent location yet?" She asked interested.

For a short moment she looked out of the window.
I'm in need of a drink. She thought to herself, all these girls that suddenly came back to Konoha... it was strange and annoying. All of a sudden she had twice as much work... and Tsunade hates work.



((seriously, do they even know what a watermark is in Naruto-land?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:13 am

Roy nodded, "We're going to take the bottom part near the tree country if that's alright?" She said, pointing to the map that was hanging up. "And we already have a village name." She said, tilting her head a bit and grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 59
Location : Konoha

PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am

"You need my permission to form a village, yes, but you don't need to have my permission as far as the exact location. But it's a good location." Tsunade said approvingly. "And what is the name you've chosen?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:39 am

Roy shrugged a bit, "Callin it the Hidden Site Village...cause that's what most of the people said it should be. So....Done deal. So we just need the last form from you, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 59
Location : Konoha

PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:28 am

"Hidden Site? Interesting choice..." Tsunade says.
She starts searching through the stacks of paper on her desk, until she finds what she's looking for.
"Keep those papers... they're your only proof that you're allowed to lead a village. If you lose them you'll have to start to whole procedure again... Good luck."

With that the conversation had ended.


((I think the formal stuff has taken enough time XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:36 am

Roy grins and swipes the papers, "Thankies! See you later Drunkard!" She shouts, making her exit while laughing eviliy. Time to get some work done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:16 am

Cooky, who had been tuning in and out of the conversations at random times, blinked slowly when she noticed that Roy was kind of, well... gone. Scratching her head and grinning sheepishly at Tsunade, she sauntered out the office without another word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 59
Location : Konoha

PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:47 am

Tsunade shook her head.
Kids these days...

She looked at the huge stack of paperwork waiting for her.
"I need a drink." She groaned.
"Not until you finish that paperwork!!" Could be heard from down the hallway.
"Shut up, Shizune!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You rang~?   

Back to top Go down
 
You rang~?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» 100th episode press & cake
» Rang de Basanti
» My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Tsunade's Office-
Jump to: