HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSasuke's Place - Page 2 I_voting_barSasuke's Place - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSasuke's Place - Page 2 I_voting_barSasuke's Place - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Sasuke's Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:09 am

Roy narrowed her eyes, and shook her head, "I'm...so sorry..." She muttered, placing the frame down.

"I...I'm not sure what I can say that'll make it...easier."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:11 am

Sasuke mentally shook the thoughts out of his head. "Let's stop talking about this." He said while looking down the halls and noting the pictures that danced on the walls along with dust.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:16 am

Roy glanced at him and walked over, leaning against him a bit, "Wanna head back and check the rest out...?" She asked, glancing up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:19 am

Sasuke looked around. "You sure you want to spend your time here? We could go some place with more light . . . some place less morbid." He said while looking around at the sadness this place reflected in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:27 am

Roy smiled a bit, "...You know...we can always make this place better...and have...good memories...if you want sometime." She said, glancing over at him, before looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:39 am

Sasuke almost froze and his pale face nearly gained some color from being caugh off-guard like that. He coughed and tried to hold his composure. "Yeah, sure." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:45 am

Roy glanced at him, raising an eyebrow, "You...alright?" She asked, tilting her head. "You look kinda...flushed or something."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:58 am

"Sickness." Sasuke quickly said. "Probably something I ate."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:00 am

Roy scratched the back of her head, "That's...a very lame excuse that I never thought you would use..." She said, glancing at him and smirking. "...Loser."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:04 am

Sasuke solidified as Roy's words rang true in his own ears. Nonetheless he stiffly turned to her. "You're the loser." Was his only comeback.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:06 am

"Really now?" She asked, crossing her arms and grinning, "Heh...At least I can make good comebacks." She said, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 am

Sasuke smirked while looking down at Roy. "At least I'm not short for my age." He shot back with triumph.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Roy rolled her eyes, "That's...the best you can come uo with?" She asked, poking him slightly in the stomach. "You've really let yourself go, Mr. Chubby Uchiha." She retorted, grinning up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Sasuke's hand flew to his stomach 'nonchallantly'. He was used to getting bundles of compliments from people, never had he had to deal with an insult from anyone aside from Naruto . . . who was obviously just jealous.

Sasuke also worked out . . . alot and his washboard abs and rock-hard chest was something he was silently proud of. So Roy wanted to play on insecurities did she?

"Your hair has split ends."

He obviously didn't have much of an affinity for comebacks aside from 'loser.'
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:31 pm

She frowned a bit and brushed through her, now shorter hair, "I know...it's cause I don't take care of it like I shoud. But at least it's not a duck's ass." She said, smirking and crossing her arms.

"Just so you know...the normal insults that might get a girl to be sad...ain't gonna work on me..." She said, huh, cocky little skank

(( I did cut mah hair! x3 It's not like it was in that picture I posted of me and Yuri...<3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Sasuke grunted. If her looks didn't bruise her he'd get her in the pride.

"You're a terrible fighter, kid."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:48 pm

"And...that's why I have a rank of a Kage, huh? Well, damn. They must have lowered the standards." She said, placing her hands on her hips. 'Heh...just like old times...' She thought, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:55 pm

Sasuke snorted. "Must have immensly lowered it for you." He retorted.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Roy grinned and attached chakra strings to him, pushing him against the wall, but not moving. "I guess so...right?" She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Sasuke smirked and sent an eletrical chakra-current throughout his body and the strings that touched him.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:17 pm

"Meep!" Roy squeaked, letting him go before the eletricity hit her. Clutching her hands to her chest, she put on the fake tears, "...You were really going to hit me..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Sasuke's mood shifted the slightest but didn't want to let Roy see it. She had a nag for putting on the innocent act to get what she wanted. It usually worked but not this time.

"You hit me first." He said unsurely seeing the look in her eyes. He shifted his weight on his feet nervously but had on a stone-look.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:24 pm

"I-I didn't even hit you...just pinned you to a wall and I was even careful not to hurt you..." She said, glancing off, rubbing at her eyes. '

PFT....this is awesome...gotta love picking on a ducky~. Though, it's getting harder to put on the waterworks...'
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:29 pm

"Yeah? Well aren't you a 'Kage' shouldn't you be able to handle a little jolt?" He smirked triumphantly at this new taunt. "I'll go easy on you next time."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Roy pouted a bit, "...You really are a jerk..." She said, frowning and sitting down on the ground, glancing off. "It was meant as a joke...not an actual fight..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke's Place
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next