HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
 
Minoushje
 
Himokage | Cooky
 
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
 
Zen | The Lawyer
 
Nena
 
Nikki | Treasurer
 
Sasuke
 
Zumi
 
Blueberry996
 

Share | 
 

 *insert stealth mode HERE*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 am

Cooky blinks, staring at the spider on her shoulder in amazement.

"...Jesus?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Posts : 251
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 22
Location : The blue house over dere

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:36 am

Kirai snorts with laughter from outside, being able to hear Cooky's voice through her connection with the spider. It hesitates, "...Yes, Cooky. It's me, Jesus. Now tell me, are you okay?" Kirai grins, wondering what she would feel like with "Jesus" on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:39 am

Cooky grins widely, clapping her hands in glee. "WOW~ it's really Jesus~!" She pauses, poking the spider and gigglesnorting at its fuzzy back. "Hey... hey, Jesus. Can I ask you a question? Have I been a good girl?"

She pauses once more, scratching the back of her head sheepishly.

"...Well, you know; despite the whole 'I is a pimp' and 'killing ANBU for the lulz' thing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Posts : 251
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 22
Location : The blue house over dere

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:43 am

The spider looks skywards as if seeking patience, "Yes Cooky, you have been a good girl...The best in fact. You'll even get a medal and a life time supply of coffee when you kick the bucket. Now answer the question or the medal and coffee gets taken away, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:51 am

Minoushje raises her eyebrows at Kirai's strange answer... what in Heaven's name is Cooky asking her? And what's with the Jesus thing... anyone can hear that Kirai hasn't got a very masculine voice, right? Then again, we're talking about Cooky here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:51 am

Cooky throws up her arms, cheering. "YAYZ~!"

She sweatdrops at 'Jesus' sudden mood change, whining quietly. "Eh~? Oh, sure; I'm okay! The Akatsuki are actually very nice, despite the whole "WORLD DOMEENASHUN!!!11one" thing they've got goin'." She shrugs, 'Jesus' bobbing with the gesture. "I mean, despite the fact that Sasori is like my phobia of puppets brough to life quite literally and he may be stalking me while I sleep, they're as harmless as a bunch of kittens."

She pauses, glancing around and whispering to 'Jesus' once more.

"Eh... just don't tell them I said that, 'kay? They like keeping their badass image, and Itachi-sempai will make me sleep in Sasori's bed again..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Posts : 251
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 22
Location : The blue house over dere

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:52 am

Kirai grins at Minoushje's look and explains to her what Cooky is saying, making sure the spider isn't repeating what she is saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Posts : 251
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 22
Location : The blue house over dere

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:56 am

Himokage | Cooky wrote:
Cooky throws up her arms, cheering. "YAYZ~!"

She sweatdrops at 'Jesus' sudden mood change, whining quietly. "Eh~? Oh, sure; I'm okay! The Akatsuki are actually very nice, despite the whole "WORLD DOMEENASHUN!!!11one" thing they've got goin'." She shrugs, 'Jesus' bobbing with the gesture. "I mean, despite the fact that Sasori is like my phobia of puppets brough to life quite literally and he may be stalking me while I sleep, they're as harmless as a bunch of kittens."

She pauses, glancing around and whispering to 'Jesus' once more.

"Eh... just don't tell them I said that, 'kay? They like keeping their badass image, and Itachi-sempai will make me sleep in Sasori's bed again..."

"...So you aren't going back to Roy and HMA anytime soon?" Spider asks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:59 am

"Nope!" Cooky states cheerfully, placing her hands behind her head casually before shrugging. "Besides, they don't really need me. I'm more of the village idiot than anything else, soooo~"

She grins. "And, hey; Itachi-sempai gives me cookies when I do good!" She pouts. "...Roy didn't give me cookies. She hit me instead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:04 am

Minoushje quickly takes out a scroll and starts writing:
'Tell her that the HMA needs her... who else could teach the members how to use the Pudding Dragon and how are they going to finish the huge coffee suply they just bought. And that Blue was about to make a huge batch of Cookies and she needs someone to lick the spoon.'


((XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Posts : 251
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 22
Location : The blue house over dere

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 am

Kirai frowns at Minoushje, "It doesn't seem Cooky-sama wants to come back to HQ. Do we take her anyways?" She looks down at the scroll and nods.

She talks through the spider again, "But...don't you and Roy have fun times together? Like...NOT getting your ass burned. Plus, HMA needs you. You're their Himokage, you need to teach them the Pudding Dragon jutsu. You need to finsih off the huge coffee supply that just came in...and Blue needs someone to lick the batter of the spoon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:17 am

"Don't try to tempt me~" Cooky whines.

...

She blinks. "...Wait." She says slowly, staring the spider down. "Jesus wouldn't try to tempt someone. YOU AREN'T JESUS AT ALL! YOU'RE ACTUALLY SATAN!"

Cooky runs screaming for Itachi, arms flailing. "SEMPAI~ The spider incarnate of Satan is trying to tempt me over to the dark side~!"

Itachi's eyes narrow on Cooky from over his glasses and newspaper, growling. "What is it now?" He stares at the spider on her shoulder. "...And what is THAT?"

"SATAN!" Cooky wails, still bouncing up and down on the spot.

Itachi sighs, facepalming, before standing and pressing his hand on Cooky's spider-free shoulder firmly. "Stay still, kohai." He orders, eyes focused on 'Satan'. "I'll get rid of it." With a flick of his fingers, 'Satan' is gone.

Cooky instantly clings to Itachi's middle, rubbing her cheek against him and purring like an adoring cat. "Sempai is soooo~ cooool~!"

Itachi sighs once more, patting her head affectionately because he knows she won't get off until he will. His blood red gaze trails over to the window that overlooks the forest Kirai and Mino-chan are residing.

'If you two HMA idiots think I'm that stupid, you've got another thing coming.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Posts : 251
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 22
Location : The blue house over dere

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:23 am

Kirai blinks as she loses connection, "Damn! It's the sadistic asshole!" She stuck her tongue out at the base, "Neehhhh!" She pouts and looks at Minoushje, "Cooky-sama seems to like it here. But we need our Himokage back!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:30 am

Minoushje smiles and waves in the direction of the base.
"I agree but going inside is like signing our own death warrant. I mean I'm good in genjutsu but I don't stand a chance against the sharingan. I guess we'll have to kidnap her as soon as she gets outside. It might be best if you send a bird to HMA hq to let Roy know about the situation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Posts : 251
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 22
Location : The blue house over dere

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:32 am

"Hai!" She molds a bird and it flys of quickly in the direction of the HMA base, "I guess we wait then. Itachi's onto us now though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:36 am

"I think he noticed us from the very beginning... he just doesn't see us as a threat, the fool." Minoushje says, smiling a bit... people always seem to underestimate her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:47 am

Cooky slid into the seat beside Itachi, her elbows resting on the kitchen table and her chin cupped in her hands. She stared over his shoulder at what he was reading, before whining. "Sempai~"

"What?" He replied, calmly flicking the page.

"I'm bored~"

"Go play with Tobi."

Cooky pouts. "But I wanted to train!" She pokes his cheek, the other hand still holding her head up. "C'moooon, Sempaiiii~ let's go outside!"

"No!" Itachi snaps, his voice rising to an almost shout. "You're forbidden to go outside alone, do you hear me?!"

Cooky blinks, finger still squished into his cheek in surprise. "Uh...?"

Itachi sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. "...Satan is planning to kidnap you away."

Almost instanteously, Cooky is clinging to Itachi once more, eyes wide. "NYEH~!" She whines, eyes glancing around the base in alarm. "Sempai, I dun wanna leave yet! SAVE ME FROM SATAN, DAMNIT!"

Itachi lets out a frustrated breath, patting her head as per usual. Though he would never admit it out loud, even on pain of torture, the little n00b had grown on him like a hyperactive puppy might. And he wasn't exactly ready to give her up just yet. (Talk about a case of over-protective motherhood...)

"ITACHI-SEMPAI~"

"...Idiot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Posts : 251
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 22
Location : The blue house over dere

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:54 am

Kirai frowns and catches the words "Satan" and "Save me", both sounding panic-striken and no doubt coming from the mouth of her Himokage. She sighs and leans against the trunk of the tree, "Should have just left out the whole Jesus thing." She grumbles, ripping some leaves apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:59 am

Minoushje crosses her arms in front of her chest.
"We need a different approach... fighting is not an option unless we're attacked first... Send in another animal, let Itachi know we want to talk to him... outside."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:35 am

Cooky's Journal: DAY NINE.

Awoke handcuffed to Sasori. Screamed bloody murder. Eventually just ripped off his entire hand and scuttled away with it hanging to handcuff. Will probably regret it tomorrow.

Didn't get to train at all today.

Met a not-quite-Jesus-but-actually-Satan spider. Attempted to seduce me to the dark side, but resisted.

Itachi-sempai has been acting like a controlling a-hole since this morning.

...Well, more so than usual.

I wonder what's wrong?

End.

PS. Get burn cream for butt. I can barely sit down. D:

End the Second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Posts : 251
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 22
Location : The blue house over dere

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Kirai nods at Minoushje and molds a little weasel, "Eheh." She watches as it finds it way into the base and scuttles off in search of Itachi himself.

"What do we need to talk to him about? It's not likely he'll hand over Cooky-sama just after a little talk..." she says, watching in her mind as the weasel slips by Cooky, who seems to be handcuffed to a hand...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:19 am

"I don't know about you but I don't feel like dying just yet. I want to let Itachi know that we actually are worried about our Himokage and I want to know his reasons for helping her out." Minoushje explains. "But more importantly I want to get a chance to heal Cooky's burn wounds before they get infected, they haven't done so or so it seems. And if she's outside too I want to try and tell her that the HMA needs their Himokage that she's important to us, unlike what she thinks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:58 am

As Cooky clinged to Itachi like a baby Koala would to its mother, cooing about how he was "so cool~", the Sharingan user ignored her completely and continued to read his newpaper, letting her do whatever the hell she wished.

At the small nudge at his foot, his blood eyes narrowed down on a chakra-endowed weasel (was someone trying to be funny?) before he let out a bitter sigh. Why did these things keep happening to him? He bends down slightly, immune the extra weight around his middle that was Cooky, before reading the note the weasel held in its paws.

'We wish to speak to you outside about the issue involving our Himokage. We mean no agression.'

Itachi crunched the paper between his hands, letting it ignite (ignoring his kohai's awed "oooh~ pretty~") and smoulder on the ground before swiftly standing from his seat, Cooky letting out a startled yelp at the sudden movement.

"Eh? Where are we going, Itachi?"

"Outside." Itachi informed curtly. "And stick close to me."

Cooky salutes, grinning as she follows the Uchiha in a cheery skip. "Aye, aye, sempai~! ...Hehe. That rhymes."

Itachi just ignored her antics once more. He'd gotten quite used to it after a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:02 am

It took a little while but eventually Kirai's weasel came running outside followed by, well, the other weasel with a cooky clinged to his back (XD)
"Stay hidden for a while... as back up." Minoushje whispered to Kirai before jumping out of the tree.
She takes a few steps and raises her hands in front of her to let Itachi see she comes in peace.
"I didn't think you would come, Uchiha-san." She says politely. "Hi Cooky... uhh... what are you doing on Itachi's back?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:09 am

Cooky's face lights up like a Christmas tree at the familar image of Minoujshe, grinning widely and waving boisterously from her spot on Itachi's back. "MINO-CHUU~! What are you doing here?" She pauses, before shrugging and clinging her arms around Itachi's neck once more. "...'Cause it's fun, of course! Semapi is so comfy~!"

Itachi's eye twitches slightly at Cooky's excited gushing in his ear, but that's the only indication of his annoyance. "...So, you're from that stupid HMA place I've heard about from kohai, are you?"

("Aww~ sempai, you remembered!")

"What are you doing here?" Itachi continues, ignoring the fact that Cooky has begun to rub her cheek against his affectionately, cooing gleefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   

Back to top Go down
 
*insert stealth mode HERE*
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Triode/Ultralinear mode switch specs?
» Crown Lynn - Mode
» Stealth brake bolt and metering rod..... Mod
» Stealth Rock+Sheer Force
» Gym leaders vs Stealth rocks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: So You Think You Can Ninja? :: Missions-
Jump to: