HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
 
Minoushje
 
Himokage | Cooky
 
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
 
Zen | The Lawyer
 
Nena
 
Nikki | Treasurer
 
Sasuke
 
Zumi
 
Blueberry996
 

Share | 
 

 *insert stealth mode HERE*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:24 am

"Our Himokage Cooky suddenly disappeared and we got worried." Minoushje says calmly. "Unlike the Akatsuki we care for our other members... or leaders."
She waves her hand dismissively, she didn't come her to fight with the Uchiha.
"It seems you still haven't done anything about Cooky's injuries... those YOU inflicted... will you give me the chance to heal them?"
That was her most important priority, she took care of HMA's injured and Cooky was still her vice-president, Itachi's reasons would come later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 am

Itachi's eyes narrowed on Minoushje, not in the least bit amused by her subtle inclination that he harmed his kohai on purpose. "It's called training, woman." He snapped, his grip on Cooky's legs (via piggy back) tightening subconsciously. "I don't know what you people were trying to do at HMA, but obviously you don't care much about kohai if you don't bother to train her enough so she doesn't DIE."

Cooky blinks, thoroughly confused on what was going on. Was she dying?! "Aw, Mino-chuu; you dun all have to worry about me!" She laughed. "I've just got a major case of wanderlust, is all~"

She blinks once more, twisting around to partially see her back.

"...Well, I'll be damned. It IS injured!"

So; masochism does have it's postives, after all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:52 am

"Uchiha-san, the HMA is a fairly new organization and because of that I do not know Cooky for such a long period of time. If she would have asked me I would have gladly helped her with her training. I did the same thing in my village and I wouldn't make an exception for the members of the HMA."

Minoushje sighs, trying to calm herself down in the process... that Uchiha, he didn't even know her and yet he was saying she didn't care about others, it pissed her off.

"Leave a note next time, Cooky. So... do you want to get healed or not? That is, if your "sensei" allows it." Minoushje asks glaring in Itachi's direction... calling her uncaring really offended her. "By the way, what are your reasons for helping her, Uchiha-san?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:59 am

Itachi just eyed Minoushje coolly, unaffected by her angered glare. "...Tch. Whatever. Kohai -- let this idiot heal you if it will stop her whining." He muttered, letting Cooky slide down from his back. However, he also kept a firm grip on her hand, refusing to let her wander too far from him as she approached the other HMA member.

"Sorry, Mino-chuu~! I'll try to remember next time, 'kay?" Cooky grins, scratching the back of her head with her free hand casually. "So~ how do we do this?"

At Minoushje's question of his reasons for keeping her around, even Cooky was intruiged. Itachi wasn't exactly one to share his thoughts freely, after all.

Itachi let out an irritated grunt. "My reasons are my own. I feel no need to inform you of what they are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 am

Minoushje rolls her eyes.
"immature jerk." She muttered before continuing on normal volume. "Just stand still for a while, Cooky."

Minoushje stood behind Cooky and a soft blue chakra became visible from her hands.
Cooky was in luck the wounds weren't infected so they were healed pretty soon.
"There, all done."

Next she took a few steps back making sure not to turn her back on the Uchiha, she still didn't trust him.
"I wasn't asking for a full report on your reasons, Uchiha-san, just let me know if your intentions are good... as far as an S-ranked criminal can have good intentions. If I have any doubt about that I will not hesitate to take Cooky back to the HMA with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:15 am

"Thanks a bunch, Mino-chuu!" Cooky thanked, smiling at her subordanite gratefully.

Itachi's blood red eyes narrowed dangerously on the other ninja. She was REALLY beginning to piss him off. His grip on Cooky's hand tightened, who blinked up at him in confusion before grinning and skipping back to his side, clinging to him in hopes of calming him down.

"I still love you, sempai~!"

"Hn." Itachi muttered, patting her head affectionately. "I only keep kohai here as long as she wishes it. She can leave whenever she wants to."

(Cooky's Cheshire grin widened even further when the hand on her scalp ruffled her dark hair slightly, unnoticed to Minoushje's eyes.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:28 am

Minoushje crossed her arms, though she hated to admit it she didn't sense a lie in his words... Uchiha Itachi was being honest with her.
"Roy-sama isn't going to like my decision but fine... I see no reason to fight you. And besides..." Minoushje started smiling. "...I have the feeling that Cooky would never forgive me if I take her back now."

She looks the Uchiha straight in his eyes, unafraid of his sharingan.
"Just promise me to look after her... and let someone take care of her injuries when you burn her by accident again. Cooky isn't one to complain easily... oh and did she tell you about her fear of puppets?"

Next she looks at Cooky.
"How long are you planning to stay here? I have to be able to tell Roy something otherwise she might stick her katana in my stomach."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:35 am

Itachi replies with nothing but a grunt, to which Cooky beams.

"That's 'yes' in Itachi-nese, by the way." She sighs bitterly. "And, yes; he knows alright. That's my punishment if I do wrong -- sleep in Sasori's bed. He's a sadistic asshole, remember?" At Itachi's stern glare, she sweatdrops once again. "Eh... sorry, sempai."

Cooky rubs her chin at Mino-chuu's question, thoughtful, before grinning. "I'm not leaving until I finally defeat Itachi-sempai in a spar, 'kay~?"

Itachi lets out a presumptous snort, muttering something under his breath about how "she wishes", to which Cooky pouts, crossing her arms.

"...Meanie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:44 am

Minoushje sweatdrops... she could have expected that he knew that. But the thought that he actually takes good care of her, calmed her nerves a bit.

"How are you planning on doing that?!" Minoushje says in shock when Cooky tells about her plan.
She smiles when Itachi snorts... it seems they had one thing they agreed with.

"Oh one more question... I hope you don't mind that I'm checking on Cooky every now and then? To see if she's still okay... it's not that I don't trust you, Itachi-san, it's the other members I'm slightly worried about."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:50 am

Cooky pouts, crossing her arms over her chest. "I can do it! Just you watch!" She declares, punching her fist int her palm and freezing. "...Ow."

Itachi just lets out another "yes-hn" at Minoushje's proposition, stalking away back into the base.

Cooky blinks in surprise. "EH?! Sempai, wait for me!"

She begins to run after her sensei, only to freeze, turn back to her fellow HMA member and evelope her in a bear hug that could squeeze your lungs clear from your mouth. "Later, Mino-chuu~! Tell everyone I said hi!" She hightails it back to the decending figure of Itachi, arms flailing wildly.

"ITACHI-SEMPAI, WAIIIIIT~!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:00 am

Minoushje hugs Cooky back.
"Take care, 'kay?" She says just before Cooky runs back to Itachi.
Just before both of them disappear inside Minoushje shouts: "And try not to drive your sensei insane!!"
This time she meant it when she used the term 'sensei' for Itachi... he really was helping Cooky improve, she wasn't this strong before she went to him.

She waited until both of them are finally back in the base before she turns around and jumps back in the tree Kirai is still sitting in.
"Let's go." She says as she continues jumping from branch to branch. "Cooky will be fine, we gotta have faith in her."
Now she just had to find a way to stop Roy from killing her for not bringing Cooky back home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:09 am

Cooky's Journal: DAY ELEVEN.

Awoke to a pissed off, handless (I knew I forgot something the other day...) Sasori holding a sinister looking puppet over bed with his chakra strings.

...Was not in need of coffee to wake up; the screaming did the trick.

Got visitied by Mino-chuu today~!

Apparently Roy's throwing a hissy fit because I travelled away without telling her again. (It's called wanderlust, darling~ google it.)

Discovered that Itachi-sempai JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ME is going to give me another 24 hour training session for that last sentence.

Damn. D:

Training achieved: endurance improved!

End.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:29 am

Roy stands from her chair and sighs, "Looks like it is my turn to head out....Get to see Sasori again..." She says, grinning a bit.

OPPORATION: GET COOKY BACK is in progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Posts : 251
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 22
Location : The blue house over dere

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:12 pm

Kirai nods and follows her back to the base, "I wonder if Roy-sensei is gonna be okay with this..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 24
Location : I'm in your kitchen stealing your coffee's.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Paige hears Roy's proclomation and pops out, seemingly, from nowhere. "Roy-sama, I wish to accompany you on your operation get Cooky-sama back, because I'm her right hand and....." She trails off, not bothering to finish her sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Roy's a bit blunt, but not in a hurting way, "I actually want to try and get her back myself...it's partially my...all my fault..and....yeah. So, if I absolutely need you...I'll call." She says, pointing to her head before ninja poofing to the Akatsuki base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 24
Location : I'm in your kitchen stealing your coffee's.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Paige looks at Roy with chibi eyes but then realizes how stupid she looks and gets all serious. "Alright Roy-sama. Just let Cooky know that I miss her. ^^ I need someone to talk to over coffee and good booze. ^^ And tell her I want to learn the pudding dragon. XD"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:29 pm

Cooky, who was previously attempting to beat Itachi into submission (and failing miserably) feels a disturbance in Teh Force, causing her to stumble and fall forward to the ground with a startled yelp. "GAHH~!"

Itachi crosses his arms, standing over his kohai with his eyes narrowed. "What's the problem?"

Cooky sweatdrops, looking around the training grounds with something akin to horror.

"The Seme... IS COMING."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:18 am

Minoushje and Kirai spot Roy in the forest, about halfway between the HMA hq and the Akatsuki base.
"Roy-sama, we were just heading back so we could report our findings. Cooky said that she won't go home until she has beaten Uchiha Itachi so that could take a while... but she did tell me to say hi."
Minoushje scratches the back of her head.
"Do you want us to travel along to the Akatsuki base or should we go to our headquarters?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:09 am

"Nah...I got this one covered....for once. I'm going to get off my lazy ass and do something useful around here. Plus..." She said, a grin coming to her face, "It's been a while since I've seen Ita-Nii...I think I might be able to pull this off..." Roy adds, cracking her knuckles and giving the girls a thumbs up, "Like I told Paige....I'll contact you if something goes wrong." She then points to her head.

"Catch you on the flip side!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:22 am

"M'Kay... see you later... honestly, I don't mind going back to the HQ I'm hungry." Minoushje said grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:12 am

Cooky's Journal: DAY FIFTEEN.

Awoke to being blindfolded and handcuffed in a cave slowly filling with water. (Think I may need a new pair of pants...)

Escaped sooper epically via doggy paddle Kisame taught.

Had 24 hour torture training session again.

Can't feel lower half of body.

Feel a strange sense of deja vu. .___.

End.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:13 am

Roy pops her neck as she busts into the lair. "Oh Danna~ I'm home~!" She says, grinning wildly. As she looks around for someone she spots just the person she wants. Tackling the red-head she says, "Oi. Sasori-Sama....have you seen Itachi and a stupid girl with glasses around?"

Sasori grunts a bit and glares at his Kohai. "...Roy...Please announce your visits before hand...and I saw Itachi a little while ago. No girl with him though."

Roy frowns and stands, "Off to find Ita~" She says, dashing off, leaving a very confused Sasori.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:28 am

Cooky is strolling through the hide out, hands clapsed behind her back and whistling cheerily as she enjoys her day off.

"Cooky-dizzle went to town~ heaving a giant backpack~ stuck a kunai in an ANBU and called it self~de~fence~!"

((MUFUFU. I am teh Master of multi-tasking~ >D))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 27
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:16 am

Roy pauses at the crappy ass singing and grins. "Even better than Ita..." She mutters, peering around a corner before tackling Cooky to the ground and sitting on her stomach. "Hiya. Thanks for telling me you were leaving." She says, a painful grin on her face.

"Skank."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *insert stealth mode HERE*   

Back to top Go down
 
*insert stealth mode HERE*
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Triode/Ultralinear mode switch specs?
» Crown Lynn - Mode
» Stealth brake bolt and metering rod..... Mod
» Stealth Rock+Sheer Force
» Gym leaders vs Stealth rocks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: So You Think You Can Ninja? :: Missions-
Jump to: