HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
A letter from "Dragon" I_vote_lcapA letter from "Dragon" I_voting_barA letter from "Dragon" I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
A letter from "Dragon" I_vote_lcapA letter from "Dragon" I_voting_barA letter from "Dragon" I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

A letter from "Dragon"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FantasyFireDragon
Chunin
Chunin

A letter from "Dragon" Empty
PostSubject: A letter from "Dragon"   A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Dragon quickly darts in, then drops a letter onto a desk before running off again. The letter reads;

To whoever it concerns or whatever.

HMA may need more than ONE place to carry out our operations. What I have been thinking is setting up small clubs in other areas that link to the main base of operations. (Secret passages or tunnels or something) The clubs can be set in areas like caves so new areas do not have to be constructed. Other hiding places would make it

1) easier to escape in case of emergency (Fangirl invasion, Human rights lawyers, Other Akatsuki members, whatever.)
2) Harder to find us (We could be in the main building, or we could be in a secret location miles away. Or under your nose.)
3) Easier to recruit new members (Secret locations may be located near potential members that we cannot reach otherwise.)

Another thing I have been wondering about is the nature of my existence. Am I a ninja? I seem to have suffered from a slight amnesia, so I am afraid I cannot answer this question myself. I think I might be, though, seeing how I have this strange feeling sometimes, like something is draining from me. Is this someone messing with my "chakara"? I also find that I can jump much higher and further than normal people, which is supposedly a ninja skill.

If I am a ninja, it would mean that other HMA members are ninja too. Ninja go on missions to get money, so some funds could be collected for HMA that way. And think of all the new ways we could torture Hidan, steal, destroy stuff, and make coffee! If we are all ninja, but don't know it, money is needed to pay for therapy and whatnot to remember/get our super-awesome ninja skills back.

Regardless of weather you take my suggestion, or help me remember if I am a ninja, thank you for reading this.

Signed,
Dragon (I must think of a better name to call myself.)

P.S Do you know where I can get a copy of Icha Icha? *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/FantasyFireDragon
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: A letter from "Dragon"   A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Roy reads over the letter and sighs, looking at Cooky. "The members are getting anxious for us to expand the HMA....we need to make more places...and get us out on missions...." She sighs here, "This is gonna be a lot of work and is going to take some planning..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: A letter from "Dragon"   A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:46 am

Cooky peers down at the paper in her hands, eyes skimming over the words behind her glasses, before she blanched at the seriousness of the letter and looks up at Roy. "...Would someone mind telling me how we transformed from two hormonal perverts who like to molest people into a full-blown organisation that needs... tunnels and hiding places and doing missions?"

"And how would that work, anyway? I don't know about the rest of you, but I was kicked out of my village after--" She coughs. "...an unfortunate incident involving unintentional arson and the Kage Pimp hat."

There is a pause, before Cooky proceeds to slam her head into the pile of ever-present paperwork on her desk.

"TOO. MUCH. RESPONSIBILITY!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: A letter from "Dragon"   A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:55 pm

"Well, cause we are an ever grown organization and we're gonna need to make.../honest/ money sooner or later. So..." Roy sighs a bit, "I guess I'll act as the "Kage" just....without the pimp hat as you put it. You can have that..." She says, grinning a bit and holding out the hat.

"I'll start setting it all up in good time. When...I make time for it..."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: A letter from "Dragon"   A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Paige walks in with three steaming mugs of cappucino. "Caffine anyone? I do believe that as Cooky's right hand it's necessary for me to know when she's frustrated and needs coffee. Also, since your the Prez I can't leave you out." she states, taking a sip from one of the steaming cups and leaning on the door frame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: A letter from "Dragon"   A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:58 pm

Cooky promptly steals the pimphat and places it on her head, (crooked, of course; she ain't that bright...) grinning like an idiot. "Mufufu~ I think I can live with that."

She pauses.

"I NEED GREEN SPRAY PAINT, DAMNIT. I refuse to have a red, yellow, or, god forbid, blue pimphat!!"

((*proceeds to cling to Roy out of her current depression* COOKY STILL LOVES YOU, PREZ~ Dx))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: A letter from "Dragon"   A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:38 am

Roy freezes and glares at Cooky. "Don't you DARE go there. I will take that Pimp hat back and smack you upside the head with it. Blue is amazing. AND Green is amazing. How about that?" She says, clenching her fists together, cracking her fingers slightly (much to her disgust)...(I can't stand that sound...>.<)

(( ^^; I love you too Cooky...<3 You is amazing...and thankies....=w= ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: A letter from "Dragon"   A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 am

Cooky's lower lips quivers, eyes wide behind her glasses as she huggles her pimphat to her chest, whining. "I'm sorry, Prez~ I'll be good~" (God, I know what you mean. I can't even do it and it still creeps me right the fuck out. Dx)

((8D *still clinging*))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: A letter from "Dragon"   A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 am

Roy nods, pushing up her glasses. (8D; Did I forget to mention that...I have to wear glasses now?...Well, I should have been the last few years...cause I have a stigmatism... =| ) "That's better...so! Gotta get working on notes for the new HMA...additions." She says, looking around for a pen.

You see, Roy, loves pens. Being a writer...has had an influence. She's OBSESSED with pens, so don't be surprised if your pen is missing. ( It's just a gross sound....>.>; And...take the space out of "pen is"...XD ) ...( ._. I'm such a perv xD )

(( *still enjoying* =w= I luffles mah Cooky... |D ))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: A letter from "Dragon"   A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 pm

*Feels ignored* "So I take it coffee is wanted here? I feels unloved" *Sighs* "Well I'll take thes cappucinos and go now." *Smiles and heads out.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter from "Dragon"   A letter from "Dragon" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter from "Dragon"
Page 1 of 1