HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Blue's Secret Letter I_vote_lcapBlue's Secret Letter I_voting_barBlue's Secret Letter I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Blue's Secret Letter I_vote_lcapBlue's Secret Letter I_voting_barBlue's Secret Letter I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Blue's Secret Letter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

Blue's Secret Letter Empty
PostSubject: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:18 pm

It was late at night, and almost everyone in Konoha was fast asleep. Except for a familiar over-active blond. She tip toed towards a large gate; entitled "Nara Estate". She was holding what seemed to be a latter in her hand, with a little heart on it. It was addressed to Nara Shikamaru, from anonymous. Was this a love letter? As much as we all know Blue, she can make things very obvious, and isn't very good with riddles. Shikamaru probably might find out it was her. He is a genius after all.

She placed the letter in the crack of the gates. A blush spread across her face. I can't believe I'm actually doing this~ she inwardly sings.

She scurries back to the HQ, before anyone can find out of her disappearance.

She can't help but goggle as she rests her head on her plush bed. She could hear Nikki's faint breathing from the other side of the room (where she slept). Glancing at the time, she sees that she was very late. It was about 4:00 am. The dark circles under her eyes start to form. Letting out a yawn, she tries her best to close her eyes.

I still can't believe I did it!
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Shikamaru walked out of the front door, trying to avoid working on the hole in the wall. He suddenly spotted an envelope with a little pink heart on it. Sighing heavily, he walked over to the letter and picked it up.

Let me guess...this is from that Blue girl that Nikki introduced me to. He sighed once again, opening the letter anyway. I might as well read it anyway...even if I don't even know her very well...maybe it'll help me think about how to handle this situation...

He gazed down at the letter, beginning to read it. I just hope Nikki doesn't come out here and catch me reading a letter like this...
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Secret Letter Description   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:13 am

Shikamaru,

The first time I saw you, I knew that I had had some feelings for you. I know you aren't the type that's good with relationships and all, but I just had to write this to express how I feel about you.

Everytime I hear your voice, it makes my heart flutter. When I look at you, I have the urge to squeal. And when you talk to me, it's one of the best moments in my life. It seems that my feelings for you grow more veryday that passes by.

When you have finished reading this letter, then, if you want to (which I would appreciate if you did), meet me outside the dango shop in town.

I'll be waiting. Goodbye for now.

~Your secret admirer
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Shikamaru ran his fingers through his hair, sighing in slight frustration. "There's no doubt that this is from Blue..." He folded the letter up and shoved it into his pant-pocket. "Oi! I'll be back later!"

He waited for a second and heard Nikki's cheery voice respond with a "Be safe!", and his mother respond with a "Hurry back and help Nikki with the chores! Don't maker her do them by herself!"

Shikamaru shook his head and headed down the stairs. He walked through the forest and made his way to the dango shop.

I really don't know how to respond to this letter...I've only talked to her once, and I don't remember seeing her around town very much...how the heck did she get these feelings for me?
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Dango Shop =)   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 am

At the dango shop…

Blue, who stood patiently outside the entrance to the dango shop, was feeling slightly stupid. She had dressed herself very well; a knee length green dress with a pair of green sandals. She curled her hair and applied just a little lip gloss on her lips and light green eye shadow on her eyes.

She sighed slightly. ‘He’s probably thinking how I could like him when he met once. But he doesn’t know that I’ve seen him a couple of times around town with Naruto. It’s been months since I’ve had these feelings for him.’ She thought. She shook slightly in nervousness. How was he going to respond?

Or…was he even going to come?

She looked from side to side again, seeing no sign of the Nara boy. Her frown lowered even more. The dango manager came out of the shop and spotted the girl. “Miss, you don’t have to ask for permission to come in~” he informed her, laughing slightly. She gave him a smile. “I’m waiting for someone. Don’t worry about me!” she responded.

She stood there patiently once again, waiting to see if he would come.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Shikamaru sighed as he rounded the corner to the dango shop. He really ad no idea what he was going to tell Blue.

He slightly flinched as he saw her standing in front of the shop all dressed up. He mentally shook his head and walked up to her, "Hey."

He shoved his hands in his pockets, "Look...I appreciate the fact that you have feelings toward me...but I'm not good with relationships. I can't say I feel the same about you, but we've really only met once." He slightly sighed, "I'm sorry if that wasn't the answer you wanted, but it's the truth. And, I guess if you still want to, we can just...be friends for now and see what happens later."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blue-chan~   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Blue turned her head towards the boy she had been looking for. As he spoke, she listened carefully, taking in every word that he was saying. Honestly, she had her hopes up just a little to high. She didn't know how to respond to that. She felt a little hurt inside, but what he was saying was true.

"I...I agree with that. And, I understand," she finally began, "I'd love being friends with you." She tried her best to give him a small smile. She then took his hand and led him towards the dango shop. "Let's get something to eat! There would be no point coming all the way here just to say that." she suggested. But she quickly let go. She had this bad habit of just dragging people.

She blushed in embarassment. "Er...well, if you want to." she said.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Shikamaru, not really knowing how to cheer Blue up, simply put his hand on her head and lightly ruffled her hair. It usually worked for Nikki, so it could work for any other girl, right?

He slightly rubbed the back of his neck, "I guess it couldn't hurt to get something here." He then thought it over for a minute, "I'll pay for it, though, alright?" He added, in a mumble, "Because Nikki would kill me if I made you pay a cent."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee-chan~   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Blue, feeling slightly happier after having her hair ruffled, smiled. "That would be great!" she replied. But she giggled. "Bt, that wouldn't be nice. I was the one who called you here, and I would love to pay." she mumbled.

"Oh, but, is dango okay? Or do you want something else?"
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Shikamaru shruged his shoulders, "The dango here is pretty good. I used to hang out here with my team back when we were Genin...and Chouji always made me get extra dango so he could have the ones I couldn't eat." He shook his head, slightly grinning, "He just didn't want to pay the extra money. He's lucky he never tried that on Nikki...she would have chewed him out and denied him right on the spot."

He then ran his fingers through his hair, "Could we compromise and each pay half? Because there's no way I'm going to let you pay for everything by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Bluee   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Blue laughed. "Ah, Chouji-kun just loves food. I don't blame him though. I mean...who doesn't?" she replied, smiling slightly. "Naruto and I used to go to get ramen everyday. I guess that's one big similarity in us." she continued, a sweat drop running down her head.

Blue sighed in defeat. "Okay then. Now, let's go inside." And they stepped in. They sat by a near by table and a waiter scurried towards them. "Ah, welcome!" he greeted. Blue smiled. "Thanks. Bring us the best dango you got." she said.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 pm

"Will that be all?" The waiter asked, looking from Blue to Shikamaru and back to Blue.

"Could I have some green tea?" Shikamaru asked, resting his chin on his left hand.

"Of course! And for your lady friend?" The waiter grinned. His grin fell, however, when he noticed that Shikamaru didn't blush, stutter, blink, or do anything at his "lady friend" comment.

"Oi, Blue...what do you want to drink?" Shikamaru turned his head to look at Blue, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueeee   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Blue, on the other hand, blushed slightly at the waiter's comment. She then smiled towards him.

"G-green tea for me too, please." she answered. The waiter nodded and walked away. Blue turned to Shikamaru. "So, Shika-kun...how is life going nowadays?" she asked, resting her elbwon on the table and placing her chin on her palm.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Shikamaru shrugged his shoulders, "It's been...troublesome." He sighed, "Everyone in the village seems to have amnesia or something...I've lost some of my memories, as well..."

He shook his head, "What about you? Anything interesting happen?"
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee~   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Blue nodded in understanding. "Yeah, I know. I've heard..." she trailed off. She looked out of the window. "Life is...kinda hard nowadays. It's just spending everyday home alone, worrying about when Naruto will come home." she began, memories of her brother's cheeky grins flooding her mind.

She took in a deep breath, and forced the tears from not falling. "We...barely see each other anymore. I wish it was like the good ol' days back then. Naruto would always be there with me. I guess he's dead serious about improving his strength. He's so determined, it makes me proud." she said.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Shikamaru nodded, gazing out the window, "He's pretty intent on becoming the Hokage...so it makes sense that he'd work so hard on improving strength....after all," He slightly smirked, "he sure has the heart for it, eh?"

The waiter scuttled back to the table, placing the tea in front of Blue and Shikamaru, and the plate of dango in the middle of the table. "Enjoy your meal!"
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Blue turned back to face Shikamaru, a smile on her lips. "Yeah. He sure does." she replied. She giggled slightly. "I bet you found him as the most troublesome guy, ne?"

She then clapped her hands.

"Now, let's eat! Itadakimasu!"
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Shikamaru shook his head, slightly grinning, "He's too energetic for me..."

He took his tea, blowing on it slightly and then taking a sip. As of right now, he wasn't very hungry, and he didn't want to force himself to eat. It would be troublesome if he gave himself a stomach ache...especially if Nikki found out. She would whack him over the head a couple of times or something.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Blue giggled. "He wouldn't be the Naruto we knew if he wasn't energetic." she replied, taking a delicate bite from the dango. She smiled in pleasure. Dango was one of her favorite treats. She then turned to him once again.

"Take one." she offered. She then, apparently, took a quick sip of her green tea, and inwardly yelped at how hot it was. She did not show any signs of pain though. Wow, how embarassing... she thought to herself.

She placed the cup down. "Oh, I needed to ask something else. Is Gaara-kun still in town? I wanted to meet with him." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Shikamaru took one of the dango sticks and took a bite. After he finished chewing, he raised his eyebrow at Blue.

"I haven't seen him around...nor have I seen Kankuro or Temari." He sighed, "None of them have been around for a couple of weeks. I heard they were making a few repairs to a small town near Suna that got hit by a sandstorm. Apparently it was a pretty vicious one; it took out half of the buildings, and many of the villagers were wounded."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueeee~   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Blue lightly gasped at what Shikamaru said. "I hope they're okay..." she mumbled to herself. She sighed and placed an elbow on the table. "I wanted to see veryone, but I end up getting busy. I don't know how, but I just do."

Looking out the window, she stared at the cloudy sky. She sighed in pleasure. "They're beautiful, ne? It just seem to calm me down." she said.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Shikamaru sighed, "I haven't been as busy as usual...I think Tsunade-sama has been going out drinking with Jiraiya again."

He continued staring at the clouds, "It'll probably start raining soon...all of the deer have been looking for places to take shelter from the rain."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Bluee~   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Blue smiled. "That's good. You'll have more free time to spend with Nikki-chan. I can't wait till I get all my work done. I have a lot of people who are waiting for me to visit." she replied.

Blue pouted. "I forgot my umbrella at home..." she mumbled to herself, a large sweat drop running down her head. She looked at the time. "Well, we better leave soon. We don't want to get soaked do we?" she giggled.

After they were done, they both placed half of the money they were supposed to pay, and headed outside.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:23 pm

Shikamaru merely nodded at Blue. He never had an umbrella with him, even if he knew it was going to rain. "As long as neither of us get sick, it should be fine."

Nikki would explode if either Blue or I got sick because of the rain...But, after yelling for a while, she'd probably go into maternal-mode and try to take care of us until we were better...

Shikamaru looked in the direction of the Nara estate, "Man...I don't feel like going home right now...."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueee~   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:52 am

Blue turned to the direction Shikamaru was looking at. "It is a long way back..." she mumbled. She then got an idea. "Shikamaru-kun, you can stay over at my house until the rain stops." she offered, already feeling tiny droplets hit her face.

"I wouldn't want you getting sick out here. I get worried whenever anyone gets sick." she added in, smiling at him. She pointed to the opposite side. "Naruto and I live in the apartment right over there. It's close by."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Secret Letter   Blue's Secret Letter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue's Secret Letter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next