HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeen a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_voting_barBeen a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeen a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_voting_barBeen a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Suigetsu couldn't help but snicker, "Ah, dear old gran...I think I went a bit too far with the whole 'Nena went and did the village leader and has a plaque to prove it'." He put an arm around her shoulders shaking them slightly, "But you're still alive and that's all that counts. Eh? 'Sides, not like you never got your revenge each time."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Nena snorted. "True, it's been a long time, hasn't it?" She stated while thinking to her early childhood with her fellow water nin. "Time really does fly. Damn I feel old!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Suigetsu snorted, "Oh come on! You're what? 14 now? That's hardly what you'd call old. Whatdya gonna do for a living? Shell peanuts or something?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Nena's hand flew dramaticaly to her mouth in a mockery of shock. "Why, no! I'm an old fashioned girl, Sui, I'm gonna become a housewife with four children and be a stay-at-home mother who asks for nothing but a toaster every christmas." She giggled. "Don't you think it's the perfect profession?"
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Rolling his eyes, Suigetsu tried to keep the smile of of his face, "Haha, very funny. You'd probably shove the toaster right down the throat of whoever gave it to you."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Nena chuckled. "Right along with that frilly dress your mother got me when we were eight." She shuddered. "It was for that play the school was having, and right around christmas so she merged the gift in to one clump of ugly."
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Suigetsu snickered, "That one play where you had to kiss Remy? That little snotty kid? Oh, my mother had such good taste." He sighed, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Nena made a gagging sound. "Don't remind me! The suit she brought you, the one with the green trim and white-frilly shirt was pretty crappy, too." She snorted. "Wonder if he ever got his crooked-lip fixed?" She said with a shudder.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Suigetsu sweatdropped, "Yea...I burned that thing right after I wore it." He laughed, "Maybe you should ask him, I saw him around town. It may suprise you, but he's a chuunin now. Who knew the scrawny kid with the crooked lip who couldn't even throw kunai would become a chuunin..."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:50 am

Nena made another gagging sound. "That's fantastic for him, I hope he chokes on his success. Oh, speaking of success-" Nena's face turned in to a wide grin. "Let's go by the park-swings, I bet I can still swing higher than you."
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:00 pm

Suigetsu snorted, "I don't think so Nena, we'll just see." He got up and stretched, his back cracking slightly, "Damn, if anyone's getting old, it's me."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:51 pm

Nena giggled. "That's pretty funny, I know I'll win now, old man." She grinned while making a run for the park. "Come on, start running!"
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:30 pm

"Hey! This old body can still go when needed!" He shouted, running after her.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:34 pm

"It can also trip~" Nena sang behind her while making hand-signs and hitting the ground which turned to ice behind her.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:35 am

Suigetsu's eye's widened in surprise as he flailed his arms, trying to get his balance again as he slid about on the ice. "Why you-!" He fell on his face and instantly jumped back up, racing after her, "Hey! That's cheating!"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:04 pm

"It's creative sportsmenship!" She sang behind her while running towards the entrance of the park that was so close.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Suigetsu pouted slightly, "Cheater!" He called back. He then made his legs all muscular and made chakra go to his feet. Quickly catching up until he was neck and neck with Nena, he grinned, "Hello~"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:59 am

Nena's eyes turned wide and round. "Shi-- tofu!" She muttered. "Forgot your also a walking steroid." She said as she saw the park entrance and made a lunge for it to beat him.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Suigetsu grunted and dived towards the entrance as well. He rolled as he hit teh ground on the other side, "Ha! I win!" He crowed, looking around or Nena.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Nena, who was on the floor only a few inches behind Suigetsu, had the most horrified look on her face. "You douche-whore!" She snapped. "How dare you beat me?!" She whined.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:07 pm

He let a smug smirk touch his lips, "It's in my blood, dear Nena." He cooed, "I can't help it."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Nena pouted and threw a large rock that hit Suigetsu square in the forehead. "The only thing in your blood is an STD." She grumbled while getting up and dusting herself off.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Rubbing the spot where the rock hit him, he just continued to grin, "Is that some jealously I hear your in you angelic voice, Nena?" He said, starting to walk over to the swings.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Nena walked over to a swing and stuck her tongue out to Suigetsu as she sat. "You always knew how to bring the Princess out in me, my little troll." She blandly replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: