HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_vote_lcapBeen a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_voting_barBeen a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_vote_lcapBeen a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_voting_barBeen a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? Empty
PostSubject: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Nena wandered the town with her sharkish grin on her face. "Where is that loser . . ." She asked herself while searching. "I heard he was in town, where is that dude?"

Nena and Suigetsu pretty much grew up together since both were children raised around the Seven Swordsmen. They weren't close, per se, but they grew up training together and fighting and joking. She enjoyed losing sparring with him because . . . well, he made it fun somehow. Battling him made her feel like she lost with respect for some weird reason. Talking to him and jaking was also a perk, being able to not be serious for extended periods of time.

"Oh, Sui~" She sang. "Come out you glass of water!"

[[I sorry . . . I saw his name and was like: ZOMG FUQ YESH!!]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Suigetsu was currently seated on a bench, just outside a book shop. He had closed his eyes, lazing in the sun, when he heard an annoyingly familiar voice.

"Nena! How many times do I have to tell you? I am not a glass of water!"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Nena placed her hands on her hips with a grin as she walked over to where he sat. "Been a while, fellow rugrat." She said in recollection of the name Suigetsu's brothers had dubbed them both because they were young losers trying to look cool hanging with the seven swordsmen. "Been a while, heard Orochimaru had kidnapped you. How'd that experience go?"
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:16 pm

He anger-veined at the nickname, they were cool. Who else hung out with famed swordsmen?

He grimaced at her question, "How does being stuffed in a container of water for...forever sound like?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Nena shrugged and sat down. "I dunno, depends on your kink." She grinned. "Hear Sasuke the infamous douche saved you." She yawned. "Had a run-in with the mofo before he entered the Leaf, you know. Became pretty ugly after I used my crappy kekkai-genkai on him." She yawned. "Remember when I used it on your brother and he forgot how to walk?" She started laughing. "He swore he was paralyzed!"
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Suigetsu smirked slightly, "Poor 'ol Sasuke." He said, snickering. He laughed at the memory, "Oh yes! Dear brother, nearly cried when he thought he couldn't become a ninja." He shook his head, "You were so mean to him Nena." He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Nena scoffed. "You're big bros were pretty much douche-bags so I had to return the favor somehow." She looked up at the sky with a snicker. "You were much worse to them. Don't you remember when they went to train with the Big Seven you were the one with the idea to hide crazy glue the swords to the sheaths?"
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Suigetsu looked at her, confused, "Was that my idea? Huh, thought it was yours." He shrugged, "Either way, it was hilarious. Ah, we shouold have took a picture of the look on their faces." He chuckled, then frowned, "Wait, was this before or after we hid Samehada under my brother's bed and Kisame flipped out?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Nena thought. "Hmm . . ." Memory soon came crashing in to her. "Oh, I remember! Dude, it was before because the whole reason we hid Samaheda was because Kisame made us clean all the swordsmen and their apprentices swords for a week. I got pissed because Kisame's sword had to be cleaned 'a special way' and we decided to get back at him." She chuckled. "You're brother was terrified when he thought Kisame was going to destroy him." She laughed. "Man, we held such grudges back then,"
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Laughing along with her, Suigetsu nodded, "Those swords were so tough to clean. Almost makes me want to chuck mine away." He patted his sword affectionately. "I can still hold a grudge, just haven't had anyone do anything that bad to me yet."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Nena chuckled. "Wonder who's sword you stole." She laughed while peering to what was strapped on his shoulder and froze. "Th-th-that's Z-zabuza's." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Suigetsu nodded proudly, "Yeap!...What's wrong? I thought our dreams were to be part of the Big Seven?...Or mine was at least..."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:33 pm

"Of course that's my dream." She muttered, still not taking her eyes off of the sword that was once wielded by the man she called 'Father.' "I just . . . didn't think you'd take Zabuza's sword." She gulped down her stiffness.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Suigetsu shrugged, "It was the only one I could find that wasn't still with...it's-" He suddenly remembered why Nena seemed upset. Zabuza was her father after all...
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 pm

Nena forced herself to relax. "Ah; I see." She looked down to try to find a subject change. "So, does the sword swing well?"
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:50 pm

He nodded, one finger sliding across the blade, "Very. Though it is kinda heavy...Especially when traveling." He frowned slightly, remembering Karin bitching at him all the time whenever he wanted to rest.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:58 pm

She chuckled. "I bet he's rolling in his grave right now. He never let anybody touch his sword." She morbidly said with a shrug. "So who's Karin?" She asked curiously in a proper change of subject.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:04 am

Suigetsu snorted, "Red hair. Glasses. Annoying. Has a fetish for Sasuke." He wrinkled his nose, "Sasuke picked her to come and travel with Juugo him and I."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:12 am

Nena snorted, slightly lightened. "Sounds like your type." She commented dryly. "You always did hate chicks with glasses for some reason." She giggled. "Probably because your first crush back in the academy was some glasses-chick who was annoyed by you for no reason." She giggled louder this time.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:46 am

Suigetsu glared at her, "She was busy with that other glasses-guy and Lin obviously did not see how awesome I really was back then. I'm totally over her now." He scoffed, taking a sip from his sippy-cup. 'She thought my teeth were weird and scary -.-"' He thought, taking anohter sip.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Nena playfully elbowed him. "Oh, come on, she had a wierd face any way. You could have done so much better than her." She then stared at his sippy-cup. "Hn, I almost forgot the glass of H2O needs a glass every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:19 pm

Suigetsu grumbled before protectively clutching it closer to him, "Don't think I don't remember that you used to spike my precious water Nena...and I'm not a glass of H2O." He said, anger-veining again.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:46 pm

"Me spiking your drinks?" Nena scoffed. "That was nothing compared to telling every guy in the village I liked to watch you shower." She scoffed. "I started getting schedules every week, dammit."
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Suigetsu's eye widened at this, this was definatly news to him, "W-what?" He spluttered, hoping to Kami he heard her wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Nena rolled her eyes. "Don't play dumb with me! You know damn well you enjoyed spreading the most obscene things around to get back at me." She narrowed her eyes. "I should destroy you for nearly getting me killed by my grandma when she heard such crazy things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??   Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been a while,, eh,, Suigetsu??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: