HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆

Go down 
+12
Sasuke
Kirai
The Good Boy
Kisame
Kakuzu
Hidan
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Saikoukage | Roy
Zumi
Deidara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Roy continued drinking, uncaring that the other people were in the room. "Damn people and their mental issues..." She muttered, slamming the third large bottle down on the table, almost shattering the bottle. "Hm..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Zumi cast another worried glance at her leader but followed Paige and Nena, face lighting up at the nachos. "Yus!!" =D

Her mouth was full of nacho when she spoke in a muffled tone to Nena, "Do Ah huff desh honor?" She bowed to Nena and held out a hand, grinning like an utter fool after she swallowed her food.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Paige found the only two bottles of Smirnoff vodka and highjacked them, going to the empty kitchen.

She poured 1/4 glass of orange juice and filled the rest of the glass with vodka, downing it in one shot. She repeated this a second time.

The girl then proceeded to drink the rest of the bottle straight.

She opened the second bottle and headed to the living room, taking a swig now and then.

She found Deidara and grinned, offering some vodka. "Dei-kuuuun! Have some Smirnoff!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Nena chuckled. "I warn you, I have three left feet." She leaned in, as if telling a secret. "The third one is invisible."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
The Good Boy
The Good Boy :: Akatsuki
The Good Boy :: Akatsuki
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Tobi was on his way to the kitchen, when he heard voices. He froze in the doorframe, thinking, "'They're everywhere.' Everywhere he'd been so far, he'd run into at least one HMA girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user.BowlsOfJoy
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Paige was frusterated at her lack of an answer from Deidara. "Dei-kuuuun, helllooooooo? You want some Smirnoff?????? Huh huh huh? Do ya do ya do ya?"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Kirai snuck into the base from her secret hole that she had dug from Kakuzu's room. She slid from the celing, landing lightly on her feet, giddy about the upcoming party. She caught sight of Kakuzu sleeping and grinned, walking up and lightly poking his arm, "Kuzu-kun. Wake uuppp~ Dont you wanna party?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Deidara blinked and glanced at Paige, "Er, sorry, I zoned out, yeah..."

He stared at the bottle of Smirnoff she held and his gaze turned cold. "No, thanks, I'd rather go with sake," he said flatly, walking into the kitchen to begin boiling some.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Paige followed her friend. "Dei-kun, you don't like vodka?"

She could still hear the music and was swaying in time with it. "You should dance with me Dei-kun!"

The girl finished off the Smirnoff and put the empty bottle on the table with the other.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 pm

He glanced at Paige, grinning. "Sake's strong, yeah..." He supervised his drink and walked after Paige onto the large space of floor meant to dance on. "A dance or two wouldn't be too bad..." He grinned evilly.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:33 pm

"Then I'mma have some after." She grinned and danced with her friend.

When the music slowed she slung her arms around his shoulders a swayed with the light sound. "You're a good dancer Dei-kun."

The girl grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:36 pm

That slow music didn't last for long, as DRUNK!Roy decided to change it to some rap music. And that song: "Fack" by Eminem...lets just say...there is a LOT of sexual innuendos in that song.

"LETS GET FUCKED!" She shouted, flailing her arms around a bit and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:44 pm

"Heeeeeeeeeeyyy. I was having fun." The brunette pouted at the change in music.

"That's not fair.."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Zumi led Nena out onto the dancefloor with a laugh and began to breakdance madly, "It's fine; I have three right feet to match!"

And with that, she began doing the sprinkler quite comically.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Deidara grinned at the pouting brunette and laughed at Roy, "Jeez, watch the arms, Roy..." he said as one of her extremities almost hit him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Roy grinned, "THIS IS THE PART IN THE SONG WHERE THE CLOTHES COME OFF!" She shouted, removing her black, long sleeved shirt. "W00t~! Let's get this party started~!!"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:54 pm

The brunette hugged her blonde friend. "I love you Dei-kun! You're the bestest!"

She then skipped off to the kitchen to check on Deidara's boiling sake.

Something happened and "Ow, son of a bitch! Fuck." came form the kitchen along with the sound of glass breaking.

Paige was then picking up glass, one hand burnt and both with some cuts from picking up glass.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:13 pm

"NOT MY SAKE, YEAH!!" He wailed, running into the kitchen to find Paige picking up sake-y pieces of glass from the floor, nicks on her hands.

"Aw, c'mon, do you injure yourself every time you come over?" He knelt and brushed the rest of the pieces into his palm, taking the ones in her hands. "Go wash your hands off, klutz."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Nena bursts out laughing at Zumi's sprinkler. "Water Country, FTW!" She exclaimed like a lame-o. She also realized she was the only one from the water country in the room . . . aside from Kisame and Hidan, but they suck.

[Hidan is from the Hot Springs if ya'll don't know~]
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:19 pm

[[Nuh-uh! Srsly?! xD]]

"Nena, my parents were from the Water Country!" She whined, "Dun make fun of it~"

The song changed and she began doing the macarena, totally off-beat.

[[I suck at dancing IRL, too~ 8D]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:23 pm

"Nena darling~! Dance with meh!" She said, grabbing her by the arm and starting to dance. "Pop lock and drop it~ 8D"

[ I heard it was the Hot Steam Village. o: *shrug* Either way. xD ]
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:26 pm

[[xD I knew I'd get a 'im from there too']]
"Why does everyone assume I can dance!" She chuckled as Roy dragged her to the dance floor. "I'm not smashed enough to be doing the things you do, Roy." She chuckled while changing the song to that annoying Soulja Boy one that mentions Superman. "I think this is more appropiate for spazzing." She said while proceeding to make the lame attempt at dancing.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Roy paused, listening to the song. "DOODS! I KNOW THIS DANCE!" She shouted, and began...doing the Soulja Boy dance...like a white girl, but none the less doing it. "Soulja Boy up in dis oh~!" She sang, while dancing, but getting a bit off balance.

(( Kishimoto never /technically/ said. ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:32 pm

[[Says here on this handy dandy Naruto Wiki site that Hidan's village was the Village hidden in Hot Water. =D]]

Zumi sighed as her dance partner was stolen and went back to the kitchen; her true domain.

She sat down at the table and began doodling on Itachi's crossword book, starting the page it was turned to.

The next morning she was found unconscious, twitching and tied up in the mysterious back room of the lair with a note taped to her: 'Don't let her touch my crosswords. Ever. Again.'
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Roy stumbled a bit in her dancing and glanced over, seeing one of her members was missing. Slowly she made her way to the kitchen and leaned on Zumi. "H-Hiya." She said, giggling a bit. "Join us...in our dancing why don't you?"

(( Ah~! There we go. That sounds better. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next