HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapItachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_voting_barItachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapItachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_voting_barItachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Itachi...We...Need To Talk.

Go down 
+2
Itachi Uchiha
Saikoukage | Roy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:52 am

Saikoukage | Roy wrote:
Roy let her hand drop, the tears escaping and falling down her face. "I give up...you're trying so hard not to listen to the truth. Itachi...please...just tell him everything. I..." She stopped shaking her head. "I don't know what to say anymore..." She said, moving to sit down wiping at her eyes a bit.

((MADA-CHAN'S EXPLANATION IN CHAPTER 399 SAVED ME A LOT OF PAIN. Dx))

Itachi remained silent for a long period of time. "...Sasuke." He began. "You were too young to be told... our family was planning a coup d'état against Konoha. And father was the ringleader. I was placed in the Black Ops as a spy..." He paused once more, anguish hidden deep in his eyes. "...But I sided with Konoha. A double-agent, they called me..."

"Before you start ranting again about how I betrayed the clan, you must realise something. You've never seen war... so you can't understand. I saw many people die in the 3rd Ninja war. It was either war once again... or annihilate the entire Uchiha family."

Itachi restrained the urge to wince as the memories of blood and screaming and death filled his mind.

Both of the clan, and of the ninja wars.

He said nothing more.

If Sasuke would still continue to be stubborn... well, that was it. He would go back to his original plan: make his little brother the hero, while dying the horrible criminal that he was.

((*dies from giant post* NENA, FOR GOD'S SAKE; STOP MAKING SASU SUCH A WHINY BITCH SO WE CAN END THIS STUPID TOPIC. Dx *desperate*))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Sasuke stared at his brother for a long moment. His red eyes faded to black again. He turned to Roy and the hurt on her face and then the anguish in his brothers eye. He realized the impact of his words, the pointless choices he made, everything.

He looked at his hands, one which held blood out of misplaced anger and another that tentavily gripped a sword. The sword fell from his grasp as he turned away without a word and slowly walked off.

"Thank you for telling me." He said almost below hearing level in a choked whisper.

[[>> okay,, fine,, he's leaving now.. YEESH; forgive meh for getting in to the angst Dx IT WAS JUST A PHASE!!]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Roy attempted to wipe the tears, but they were only replaced with more. "...Eh, Sasuke..." She muttered, slowly standing up and watching him. Quietly she walked over to Itachi, bowing her head a bit. "Itachi...thank you. Sooner or later...You two can get on speaking terms again. Just seeing each other...and not fighting." She said, looking up at him, one hand rubbing at her eye. "Thank you..."

With that, she quickly turned, pausing and looking down at Sasuke's discarded sword. "...Itachi please hold onto this for him..." She said, narrowing her eyes and following Sasuke, clenching her fists.
Sasuke...please wait!

(( Just so you know~ Ita and Sasu are going to talk later. :3 I shall make them! >D *feels like a bitch* ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:25 am

Itachi watched silently as Sasuke and Roy walked off. When they were but tiny figures in the distance, he glanced down at the sword left in his hands, blood red eyes distraught.

With a flick of his wrist, the katana was lodged into a tree nearby, still wobbling with the force of his throw as he walked back into the Akatsuki base.

'What... a mess.'

((FUCKTARTS. Dx))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itachi...We...Need To Talk.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4