HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapItachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_voting_barItachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapItachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_voting_barItachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Itachi...We...Need To Talk.

Go down 
+2
Itachi Uchiha
Saikoukage | Roy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:36 am

((*pause; epic tears of TRULUV* Y-You really did love me~? ;w;))

[Extortion? 8D]

...Lulwhut? Which NTAS joke? D: *feels stupid*
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:40 am

[[*slow tears of drama* I was just scared of commitment . . . *violins of DAWW~ play in backgroud* ;w; ]]

[[>.> SURE . . . why not?? Let's go with that..]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:43 am

(( Zabuza? No! He knew one of my two weaknesses! Hermaphrodites and spinning eyes! Dx ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:44 am

((... *pulls into sparklylovelove hug of Gai-sensei proprotions* W-We'll take it slow this time, my darling. Slow. ;w;))

[...Ahaha~ I was just joking. Haha... ha. >>;;]

... *pats Roy's head* Hush, little stupido. 8D

{AGDAHAHA-- NOT AGAIN!! DDDx}
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:52 am

[[*runs through random flower-field to get to hug* YUS; I can't wait to tell my mother~And the quizmaker TTwTT]]

[[xD OHYES!!]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:01 am

And so, Tuxedo Mask Cooky and her mistress true love, Nena, skipped away into the sunset in a florish of pink bubbles, roses and sparkles by the bucket full.

AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOYCING AND HAVING OF THE SEX.

ZE END~!

[[OHSHI--!! D8]
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:05 am

[[*clapping* TTwTT *wipes eyes* 'Twas a beautiful story~ *leaves theatre while leaving empty popcorn bag in chair*]]

[[D< TO WORK WITH YOU!!]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:06 am

(( Geez. xD Oh, and Nena, we be needing Sasu soon...when Cooky responds to the ex-AA meeting. Time to get someone drunk~ 8D Right Cooky? XD ))
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:08 am

((*sobbing in chair* I DROPPED MY ICE-CREAM!! *grabby hands* DDDDx))

[...Oh, okay~ 8D]

...*forgot; too many topics going around xD* FFFFFFFFUUUUU-- *runs to reply*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:13 am

=D Kay~

Dx DRINKING MAKES ME FAT YOU ALCHI- *tazored*

^.^ He'll be there~
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:16 am

Roy's eyes widened and she shook her head. "S-Sasuke. Itachi...means that the village...would have been annihilated." She paused, looking at him as she stepped forward a bit, "Us in the village...we would've been killed." She said, clenching her fists a bit. I would've died...

(( There. ._. A way to keep it going. xD )

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:16 am

Sasuke whiped around to Roy. "So are you telling me that as long as the lives of these pathetic villagers were existing the fate of my clan was just a small price to pay?!" He took a step towards her, anger controlling his every movement. "Are you saying that their lives mattered more than those of my massacred clan?!" He roared in her direction.

Silly boy, he just didn't get it. Or rather, he refused to believe that his clan was in the wrong because he felt some sort of obligation to the dead. He felt that he didn't break bonds and waste years of his life grieving in sorrow, years of his life betraying people he claimed to care about. He was angry, at both himself and what was being told to him. His confusion only magnified that anger.

[[Dx SOMEBODY INJECT HIM WITH HAPPY PILLS!!]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:46 am

"Think about it!" She shouted back, ignoring the fact that she had promised not to hurt him again, "If you were ordered to either let the village fall apart...or kill your...clan...what the hell would you do?! Be honest!" Roy said, clenching her fists and glaring slightly.

(( *holds up giant needle* I r nurse? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:07 pm

"If there was ever going to be a war the stakes would have been for fate to decide! What happened was a massacre out of misplaced fear!" He boomed with blood eyes. "Had I the choice I'd be by my family's side! Why would I even consider the damn Village's lives over that of my family?! They have more people then are in the Uchiha Clan, they had a better chance." He was huffing in rage. "Make no mistake; had I the choice I'd choose my family over . . . and over again because blood is thicker than water. But I had no choice! It was taken out of my hands and thrust upon my fate!" His crimson vision locked on to Roy's.

[[OKAI SEDATE HIM!! *straps him to table* WAIT!! *stares at strapped up Sasuke* :O *nosebleed*]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:12 pm

"I bet...if you were thrown into the situation...you wouldn't be saying that." She said, her voice trailing off. Though she wouldn't say it, his words hit home, and hurt. So...I knew this was coming...but why does it hurt so much?

(( ...Nena! D: I need you to not have nosebleeds kaythx. Ducky...do you really want this shot? Cause it's gonna hurt like Itachi's ass after him and Hidan fucked a mofo. ))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Sasuke shook his head. "You don't understand." He growled. "I came from a big family who all loved and helped each other. I had so many people who cared about me just taken from the tips of my fingers! So many people who had smiled at me that day to be emptied out like daily trash when I came home." He clenched his fist. "I had cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and parents who counted on me to come home to their warm smiles."

His hand gripped his chest. "Do you know what it's like to have dozens of people who you loved taken before your very eyes? Can you imagine the anger that builds up over the years along with the sorrow along with the 'what if''s?!"

[[*penny-forehead* Okay . . . *closes eyes* Don't think bondage. Don't think bondage. Don't think bondage. Dx]]

[[Sasuke: D8< WTF?! I DON'T NEED HAPPY PILLS!]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:32 pm

"Of course I don't understand! I'm not going to stand here and pretend I do..." She said, narrowing her eyes. "Though I will say...I know what it's like to lose someone you love..." She started, placing her hand over her eyes, trying to hold the tears in. "You need to know that people still care...and we want you to be happy." She muttered, shaking her head. "I...I will say this...if I had to chose...I know my family would want me to protect the villagers...so I would follow those orders...no matter what." She said, clenching her fist.

[[ Think of him...skipping. ._. *turns to Sasu; points up at topic* Oh really now? Then why are you UNHAPPY! Dx ]]
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:39 pm

He didn't bother to hold in his scoff. "People still want me to be happy?"Sasuke turned away. "My family would have traded the world to see me alive and happy so I don't think a possibility of war is even worth entertaining in my mind if it means sacrificing them. You don't know what would have happened had they lived so don't stand there and assume you and your damn village people would have all gone to shit had Itachi not massacred children and women and innocents because, believe it or not, not everyone that was murdered would have contributed to this silly war you two are boasting about."

His hand clenched so tightly his nails dug in to his skin. The more this conversation went on the more he began to fall deeper in to this slow black rage forming inside him.

[[D< NOT UNHAPPY . . . JUST . . . NOT HAPPY DAMMIT!!]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Roy let her hand drop, the tears escaping and falling down her face. "I give up...you're trying so hard not to listen to the truth. Itachi...please...just tell him everything. I..." She stopped shaking her head. "I don't know what to say anymore..." She said, moving to sit down wiping at her eyes a bit.

(( THAT'S THE SAME THING DUMBASS! DX ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:25 pm

((...SHIT, I DUN KNOW WHAT TO HAVE THE WEASEL SAY, EITHER!! *headdesk* Dx))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:22 pm

(( ....Go by what Madara said in the manga....just have it in Itachi's words...? XD ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:25 pm

((...Fucktarts. Dx *has to go hunting for whatever chapter it may be nao*))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:28 pm

(( Don't bitch about it. :3 *pats head* It was chapter 408. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:44 pm

((KTHX. 8D *wanders off*))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:46 pm

(( Did it help...? I hope I got the chappie right. >> ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi...We...Need To Talk.   Itachi...We...Need To Talk. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itachi...We...Need To Talk.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next